AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-07-31, 15:07   Link #1421
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
I agree with you wild lion,I think that too the next will be probably the arc of the dragons.
I think that in this arc ophis will fall for ise and tiamat too.too I think that we will see something about the past of the ddraig,tiamat and ophis.we will see how ophis came to the Earth and we will see why tiamat hates ddraig.
too I think that after the arc of the dragons we will have a arc about the greek land and I hope that a goddess fall for ise.
in the vol 17 I hope that one norse goddess appears.and I make some research and I now really think that thor can be the enemy of this vol?I feel that ise will suffer much in this battle.I want see ise defeating a strong god to show for the world that he is true monster with his power.
what you think wild lion?
peinmaximus@ is offline  
Old 2013-07-31, 15:52   Link #1422
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
I agree with you wild lion,I think that too the next will be probably the arc of the dragons.
I think that in this arc ophis will fall for ise and tiamat too.too I think that we will see something about the past of the ddraig,tiamat and ophis.we will see how ophis came to the Earth and we will see why tiamat hates ddraig.
too I think that after the arc of the dragons we will have a arc about the greek land and I hope that a goddess fall for ise.
in the vol 17 I hope that one norse goddess appears.and I make some research and I now really think that thor can be the enemy of this vol?I feel that ise will suffer much in this battle.I want see ise defeating a strong god to show for the world that he is true monster with his power.
what you think wild lion?
Well, for issei defeat Thor, then he must use the Longinus Smasher, Draig said that this is a forbidden and sealed attack, because this only is available in Juggernaut Drive Mode(Temporarily removes the seal placed on the Heavenly Dragons, but the users will lose their life and are devoured by the power), but now, his life can be infinite for some moments and his body is of the flesh of True Dragon, maybe this is a clue for the stability of his Full Cardinal Crimson Promotion.
__________________
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-07-31, 16:03   Link #1423
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
yes,wild lion if a fight between ise and thor happen this fight will be epic.
I think think that ise will have that fight with crimson queen in full power,the ascalon blade and the divine divide power for defeat thor.this will be amazing.
how you think that ise will save the carmilla princess?you think that he will fight with asi dahaka or with some powerful vampire?

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-07-31 at 16:57.
peinmaximus@ is offline  
Old 2013-07-31, 16:26   Link #1424
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
yes,wild lion if a fight between ise and thor happen this fight will be epic.
I think think that ise will have that fight with crimson queen in full power,the ascalon blade and the divine divide power for defeat thor.this will be amazing.
how you think that ise will save the carmilla princess?you think that he will fight with asi dahaka or with some powerful vampire?and you think that ise can defeat a maou in the level of seraphall already?because ise fight in equal terms with grendel that is most powerful than tannin and tannin is same level with seraphall.
For me, Issei will save the carmilla princess from the attack of a Evil Dragon that Khaos send to kill the princess, and issei will stop the dragon and will defeat him, saving the princess and putting his lives at risk to activate the Divine Dividing with a new level because his life is infinite for a moments and he can absorb so much power than Vali(He use the winks and wastes a large amount of power that his body can not withstand), but i think that issei will absorb all the power and later boosted it inside his body, concentrate it in his chest, and activated the Longinus Smasher to defeat the Evil dragon.

About how issei will go to vampire land, I think that Elmenhilde will go to Occult research club searching help by orders of Carmilla Princess because his land is under attack, and Issei and his team will go through a magic circle(as the first time when Elmenhilde visit the school) to support them, and then issei will fight against the evil dragon to save the princess.

What do you think peinmaximus@?
__________________

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-07-31 at 17:06.
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-07-31, 17:02   Link #1425
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
wild lion,you think that ise can defeat a maou in the level of seraphall already?because ise fight in equal terms with grendel that is most powerful than tannin and tannin is same level with seraphall.
and if you and if you had that choose one goddess or of the greek myths or of the norse myths for join in the harem which you choose?
obs:I agree with you wild lion.erminhilde will goo to search club for ise help and then ise will go vampire land.

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-07-31 at 17:18.
peinmaximus@ is offline  
Old 2013-07-31, 17:37   Link #1426
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
wild lion,you think that ise can defeat a maou in the level of seraphall already?because ise fight in equal terms with grendel that is most powerful than tannin and tannin is same level with seraphall.
and if you and if you had that choose one goddess or of the greek myths or of the norse myths for join in the harem which you choose?
For me, currently if issei fight serious he can defeat seraphall, destroying her ice and hitting her.

And the best goddess for issei is Artemis, she is the goddess who hate the man and represent the virginity of the woman. Why she hate the men?, because a lot gods just desire to rape her without thinking in her, in the past, because she is so beautifull, and as a result she finish not trust the man, if issei saved her without demanding anything in return, and just be happy because she is ok, and teaching her his value(The man must protect the woman), then she will fall for him.

She is simmilar case to Akeno, she is so beautifull and strong but is so delicate inside of her, but with the difference that she will be so shameful because she do not know how to do echi things, and Akeno is a "M" for issei, that even in her dreams she said "issei more deeper". And Artemis will said "kyyaaaaaa", similar to Asia.

And she is decendant of Zeus, she can improve the peace.


But for now, i want to see what will happen with the sub heroines "Sona, Le Fay and Kuroka"
What do you think will happen with them?
What do you think peinmaximus@?
__________________

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-07-31 at 17:54.
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-07-31, 17:51   Link #1427
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
I agree with you wild lion,but with you think about this two questions?
what you think that happen in the past between ddraig and tiamat for she hates ddraig?
what you think that is the secret about ophis have leave the dimension gap?
obs 1:I too think that artemis is the best option for ise.I think that ise will save her in the fight with some evil dragon or maybe typhon.about the sub horoines I think that the three will fall for ise.maybe in the next volume le fay or sona fall completely for ise.

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-07-31 at 18:30.
peinmaximus@ is offline  
Old 2013-07-31, 18:10   Link #1428
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
I agree with you wild lion,but with you think about this two questions?
what you think that happen in the past between ddraig and tiamat for she hates ddraig?
I just can think in 2 cases:
1) Draig killed the one she fell in love.
2) Draig abandoned her, even though she loved him and went to fight against albion, which ended with his death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
what you think that is the secret about ophis have leave the dimension gap?
Ophis just open a dimension door to the human world concentrating her power while she was swimming in the Dimensional Gap, and she thought it was interesting, when she tried to return Great Red stop her.


But told me What do you think will happen with the sub heroines "Sona, Le Fay and Kuroka", how much probability you calculate she will join to the harem, and in how many vols it will happen, and how?
__________________
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-07-31, 18:31   Link #1429
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
wild lion,for me le fay and kuroka will realy enter in the harem.I think that le fay already will enter in the next volume when ise make a pact with she.ise will save le fay too defeating the evil dragon.I think kuroka will join in the volume 17 when ise save her of the attack of the evil god norse.
about sona I think that she can join in the vol 18 or vol 19.I think that she will see how ise is good protecting his friends of the enemy and then she will fall for him.I think that ise will figth with euclid in this vol.
guy,about fights whom you think that win in one fight thor vs sirzechs(full power) and ddraig(full power) vs shiva?
and you think that if carmilla princess join in the harem she can help ise in one fight?
peinmaximus@ is offline  
Old 2013-07-31, 21:25   Link #1430
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
wild lion,for me le fay and kuroka will realy enter in the harem.I think that le fay already will enter in the next volume when ise make a pact with she.ise will save le fay too defeating the evil dragon.I think kuroka will join in the volume 17 when ise save her of the attack of the evil god norse.
about sona I think that she can join in the vol 18 or vol 19.I think that she will see how ise is good protecting his friends of the enemy and then she will fall for him.I think that ise will figth with euclid in this vol.
Ok, told me, for all that we have read until now, what kind of scene do you imagine with Le Fay, Kuroka and Sona, living in Issei house.


Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
guy,about fights whom you think that win in one fight thor vs sirzechs(full power) and ddraig(full power) vs shiva?
Thor vs Sirzechs(full power)
Answer: Thor, because he has the Mjolnir, this weapon can defeat a god, although if sirzechs is full of angry, fury and his desire to kill is over the limit(Similar state when issei death), then sirzechs will win but his body will be near to death.


Draig(full power) vs Shiva
Answer: Draig, because his destructive powers are said to be able to kill both Gods and Satans, but we dont know yet how much powerful is Shiva.


Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
and you think that if carmilla princess join in the harem she can help ise in one fight?
No, for me Carmilla Princess, is similar to Rias, with high level of vampire power and a shoot of power, but it is no good in mortal battles.
__________________

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-07-31 at 22:36.
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-08-01, 17:02   Link #1431
sapper
harem dimension god
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: harem world
Everytime I come on here it's like we coracles back around to the same topics lol but hey it's all a good read lol
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/tY1NGtR.jpg
sapper is offline  
Old 2013-08-01, 21:30   Link #1432
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Le fay and kuroka practically live their already although part of me thinks kuroka is in love with vali. Sona no way no how she joins the harem and no vampire is joining isseis harem I suspect Valerie will actually want to help gasper instead
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline  
Old 2013-08-01, 23:41   Link #1433
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Le fay and kuroka practically live their already although part of me thinks kuroka is in love with vali. Sona no way no how she joins the harem and no vampire is joining isseis harem I suspect Valerie will actually want to help gasper instead
About Kuroka, i have a different theory, i think that when she found Vali and saw his high powers, she immediately fell for him with the idea to have powerful babies with him to save her endangered specie, but she was rejected and join to the team with that goal. But after met Issei and saw his good points(how he always protect his friends, including koneko, always help the others, and even he is trying to get a solution for her problem with koneko, and over all his high powers) and the difference between Issei and Vali, currently she realized that Vali is a lover of the battles, and even now she thinks that he is crazy, and she said issei in vol15 the she desire that he never must be like vali, that he must continue being Oppai Dragon, and even now she is more closer to him.

For Sona, we dont know, i say that she is falling, but we know that she is so more different in front of issei that at the start of the story and she has rejected saji, and issei is preparig himself mentally to confront vitra ire.
__________________
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-08-02, 21:56   Link #1434
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
wild lion,I imagine kuroka fighting with zenovia for have ise's babies.the two will jump in ise in his bedroom while rias not is around.
while le fay and sona I think that the two will be rivals for the love of ise how ravel and koneko.I imagine the scene where ise is alone in the bathroom and the two will join with he in the bath.will be amazing the two jealous and naked girls fighting for ise in the bathroom.
obs:you think that ise can fight with lugh(one of the top 10) in some arc of the story?and how you think that ophis and timat will fall for ise?
peinmaximus@ is offline  
Old 2013-08-02, 22:57   Link #1435
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
obs:you think that ise can fight with lugh(one of the top 10) in some arc of the story?and how you think that ophis and timat will fall for ise?
It depends on what kind of abilities this lugh person has. Since we don't know anything about him, apart from his name and the fact that he is in the top 10, it's hard to predict or judge how Ise is going to fare against him.

Personally, I doubt that Ise is going to every person that is on the list of the strongest people, since he's not a Blood Knight like Vali.

Ophis has already developed some kind of affection for Ise, and it's up to the author to see, if something is going to develop from those "feelings", so far I don't see any major changes in that regard.

As for Tiamat, it pretty much depends on what kind of character she has, since at the moment, we don't know anything about her, apart from the fact that she apparently hates Ddraig and is one of the strongest Dragon Kings who blended quite well, in the DxD world.
Chris38 is offline  
Old 2013-08-03, 11:39   Link #1436
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
wild lion,I imagine kuroka fighting with zenovia for have ise's babies.the two will jump in ise in his bedroom while rias not is around.
while le fay and sona I think that the two will be rivals for the love of ise how ravel and koneko.I imagine the scene where ise is alone in the bathroom and the two will join with he in the bath.will be amazing the two jealous and naked girls fighting for ise in the bathroom.
obs:you think that ise can fight with lugh(one of the top 10) in some arc of the story?and how you think that ophis and timat will fall for ise?
Mmm.....about Sona Rivals, it must be a rival who compete against her in intelligence, taking the role of teach to issei how to be a high class devil, for me her rivals could be Ravel(Because she is the one interested until now in convert issei in a high class devil) and Le Fay(teaching issei how use the magic), but now Sona is giving advices to issei about how is the life of a high class devil and about his future servants, and also Sona can teach issei how use the magic.

But also is Kuroka, with her personality i can see her telling Sona:
Kuroka: I am sorry, glasses girl, you are not allowed here, big oppai required.
**In this moment i am waiting the author to describe us, how will react Sona to the ecchi scene of Kuroka and Church Trio in front of the pool?

About Ophis feelings, i think they will improve with issei power development, for me the key of issei development is in create Sub-Species of his Boosted Gear, based on Divide, Infinite and Dream. Creating armors with diferent habilities and characterinstics, with that issei will recover the ophis stolen power, by facing the various opponents that might to target Ophis. I speculate that in the future Ophis will recover all her power, and in that moment after Issei defeat the enemies to recover her power risking his own life, i speculate she fall completely in love for him like the other members of the harem.

Because due to her actions, it is actually possible that Ophis harbors some sort of emotions towards Issei. This is only implied when Issei death, the date with Issei and Rias is mentioned, where even Ophis seemed willing to go on a date with Issei. And take the place of Koneko to sit over Issei, This may even show that she may see the other members of the group as rivals. However, there isn't much to go on with only those factors.

I expect we can see Ophis with red face of shame for the love, as the worry face that she show us when issei death, and the big smile that she do when issei invited to his home. Of curse i also expect she can grow up in her emotions and her body.


About Timat, we dont know her yet, there are a lot of questions, she was mentioned as a candidate for a powerful Familiar(This mean she can take human form?), besides the fact that she hates Ddraig for unknown reasons, and even there are rumors that she is Kiriyū Aika.
__________________
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-08-03, 11:45   Link #1437
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
In one of the afterwords, didn't the author strongly state that Ophis would never join his harem, and she was only kept alive as a mascot character because she was popular?
GDB is offline  
Old 2013-08-03, 13:19   Link #1438
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
In one of the afterwords, didn't the author strongly state that Ophis would never join his harem, and she was only kept alive as a mascot character because she was popular?
I think the line you are talking is this one:
""Next is Ophis. She hides in the closet quite often since she is a mascot.""
This line is the Afterword of VOL14.

I think that the author give Ophis the role of a mascot because she is just starting to know about the feelings, and even now the thought of (she want to get rid of the Great Red and return to the Dimensional Gap to obtain "silence") crosses her mind, This is the principal clue for us to determinate how Issei will help Ophis, destroying that thought of return to Dimensional Gap and keep with him forever.

We must remember, every member of issei harem had a problem solved by issei.

And also, remember, the last Mascot(Koneko), was transformed in a future wife, harem member.
__________________
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-08-03, 15:19   Link #1439
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post

And also, remember, the last Mascot(Koneko), was transformed in a future wife, harem member.
I think koneko was always going to join the harem. it was a matter of what u do and I don't think koneko is a mascot except within their school.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline  
Old 2013-08-03, 15:53   Link #1440
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I think koneko was always going to join the harem. it was a matter of what u do and I don't think koneko is a mascot except within their school.
For that reason i use the word "WAS" a mascot, because at the beginning koneko don't show emotions or feelings, always with a freeze face, now she has changed for a diferent role and she shows us jealousy, smiles, erotic emotions, etc.

If we think it, Ophis is a similar character to Koneko at the begining, no emotions and a big problem, in this case defeat Great Red and return to the Dimensional Gap, but the difference is that Ophis dont know anything of the world and is begining to learn how to live and feel emotions that will create feelings.
__________________
WILD_LION is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.