AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Danganronpa

View Poll Results: Danganronpa - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 2 5.71%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 6 17.14%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 14.29%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 28.57%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 11.43%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 5.71%
4 out of 10 : Poor 4 11.43%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 2.86%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-08-02, 16:36   Link #21
hamazura
Huskar is for NOOBS
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Inside Mugino's Pantsu *_*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkyon View Post
the reason for the murder seems pretty stupid
nope, as a gang leader he blablabla im lazy to explain.
you said that because this anime lack of developtment and full of rush, so mondo butteroowada is only hot-headed bastard to you anime watcher
__________________
hamazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 16:43   Link #22
Guy Incognito
Odd Gentlemen
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: in a car's trunk
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
nope, as a gang leader he blablabla im lazy to explain.
you said that because this anime lack of developtment and full of rush, so mondo butteroowada is only hot-headed bastard to you anime watcher
i have played the game. their was more details but the reason was still stupid
Guy Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 16:51   Link #23
hamazura
Huskar is for NOOBS
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Inside Mugino's Pantsu *_*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkyon View Post
i have played the game. their was more details but the reason was still stupid
you dont need reason to kill, you need CHANCE
__________________
hamazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 16:56   Link #24
Guy Incognito
Odd Gentlemen
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: in a car's trunk
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
you dont need reason to kill, you need CHANCE
what? now i am lost
Guy Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 16:57   Link #25
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
Now there's no more doubt this is a terrible adaptation. In fact it's not even worthy of being a called an adaptation, it's closer to a summary of the game. You're doing yourself a big disservice if you're watching the anime before playing the game. I'm so happy I corrected that mistake early.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 17:25   Link #26
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkyon View Post
i have played the game. their was more details but the reason was still stupid
The motive was stupid, but I could live with that.

The most unsatisfying thing about this case is that it all hinged on a slip of the tongue by the culprit. During the trial.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 17:39   Link #27
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Europe, Belgium, Brussels
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
The motive was stupid, but I could live with that.

The most unsatisfying thing about this case is that it all hinged on a slip of the tongue by the culprit. During the trial.
Well, there were supposed to be 2 additional evidences, one of them that served as the decisive evidence in the game (hell, they even didn't use that slip as the deal breaker). All for the sake of condensing everything in a single ep.
Klashikari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 18:18   Link #28
Solitaired
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Well, can't complain much with this episode as I was expecting the full trial to be squeezed in. Only real disappointment is the failure to involved the ElectroIDs into the case, which in my opinion is more relevant than Mondo's way of speech.

Seeing the pace so far, 2 episodes per chapter is fine. But that means the final trial will also be squeezed in the final episode only. NO!!! For *** awesomeness!!! The prologue and opening of chapter 1 is just too long, better a rushed intro than a rushed ending.

But I was really glad they can squeeze in that last portion, hoping they can spend time in subsequent episodes in solving the academy's mysteries other than purely on the murders.

P.S. FTW Shou for the awesome appearance in just the 3rd minute!!! Finally can allow us gamers to discuss about her without any fear of spoilers.
Solitaired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 18:31   Link #29
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaired View Post
Well, can't complain much with this episode as I was expecting the full trial to be squeezed in. Only real disappointment is the failure to involved the ElectroIDs into the case, which in my opinion is more relevant than Mondo's way of speech.
They were involved. We knew ??? found the dead girls' and a broken one back in ep 4. And in this ep we found why.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 18:42   Link #30
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Europe, Belgium, Brussels
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaired View Post
Seeing the pace so far, 2 episodes per chapter is fine. But that means the final trial will also be squeezed in the final episode only. NO!!! For *** awesomeness!!! The prologue and opening of chapter 1 is just too long, better a rushed intro than a rushed ending.
Chapter 1 is arguably the shortest in the game. Considering how they had to compress everything, they will have to make even more shortcut than they did for chap2 and chap 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
They were involved. We knew ??? found the dead girls' and a broken one back in ep 4. And in this ep we found why.
The problem is that they weren't used at all as evidence against Mondo. Kyouko actually talked about these just to give some context between Mondo and Chihiro.
Past that, they pretty much made Mondo give up just because of his slip of tongue.
Klashikari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 18:46   Link #31
Solitaired
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Not in the actual way they are supposed to be involved.

This case if filled with obvious red herrings : Genocider Shou and Togami. You can choose to believe them to be the culprit, but if not there are hardly any clues to deduce the true culprit. ElectriID was the only way, as a significant portion of the game is spent on it.

Ep 4 shows one without a screen lit, but did not explain that it is actually broken. They believed it to be Kuwata's due to his execution. But in the game, Monokuma stated that they are indestructible except for 1 weakness. That weakness is extreme heat, which is the hidden purpose of the sauna scene. So if you can figure out the weakness, you can deduce the culprit. Also, an ElectroID was also found in the sauna, which is Fujisaki's.
Solitaired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 20:07   Link #32
mistress_kisara
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Definitely rushed and poor Ishimaru.. but what can you do in only 13 eps.?? even the anime staff said to play the game first..
__________________
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 20:08   Link #33
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 26
I just hope they don't try to rush ch 3 like that too...
Cause Chapter 3 is a tad longer than 2... Not to talk about ch 5 & 6...
Ch 4 is easy to rush though.
But yeah they need time for the fanservice lol
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 20:39   Link #34
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Ente Isla
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
you dont need reason to kill, you need CHANCE
that's illogical, whether aizen, yuno or bin laden obviously there's something behind why they kill

I also find the reason pretty stupid, but since were human i'm not surprised. in reality there was someone who was killed just because the eggs were not cooked well
__________________
Friendship and Rivalry. These two have it
Bakaizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 21:04   Link #35
maplehurry
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
He snapped.
maplehurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 21:52   Link #36
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
I'm really interested in knowing who the potential could be the "mole" in the group is. Really? There are 16 students... how can that be when fifteen were present during ep 1? Either I'm missing something I need to go check, but things are taking a unique turn. I'm still wondering how the hell can ElectroID's break? Is it a technical or a complicated matter?

Sucks that Ishimaru lost his bro, but I can't really sympathize with Mondo for killing Chihiro. I know it was for the sake of his brother's last wish, but his act doesn't really justify his means because he meant well, but his insecurities were the trigger that caused him to murder in the first place. Well, there's no bigger despair than taking the life of someone who trusted and confined in you, and we've seen witness to that.

On that note: I pretty much couldn't finish my french bread smeared with butter, I had with pasta I made after I came home from work. Dammit Monobear, I won't be able to look or enjoy butter the same way for a little while "rolling on floor in despair"
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 23:02   Link #37
Dekart
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
I think Celestia or Yamada is the mole because Monobear was drinking tea with the person. Ishimaru might be the next victim or killer.

I didn't like this episode much because it was impossible to deduce the culprit from the information given to us. I hope they reveal more clues to the audience in future episodes.

Last edited by Dekart; 2013-08-02 at 23:16.
Dekart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-03, 00:46   Link #38
hamazura
Huskar is for NOOBS
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Inside Mugino's Pantsu *_*
its impossible dude, this anime is only for advertising the game so the whole world know about it
i suggest you play/watch the game before the anime spoiling it for you
__________________
hamazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-03, 02:38   Link #39
Calca
Brina!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Incognito
Can we make it so people don't bash episodes right off the bat because it left stuff out the game has? It kind of clutters up the thread and if I wanted to know what happens in the game I'll go to the game thread.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-03, 02:40   Link #40
Trogdor Jube
Surprise buttsecks?
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In the Ca to the Na to the Da
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarami View Post
I'm still wondering how the hell can ElectroID's break? Is it a technical or a complicated matter?
I haven't watched the episode yet but was this not explained? If not then I'll just say
Spoiler for How the ElectroID was broken:
__________________
Trogdor Jube is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.