AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-06-06, 05:02   Link #1061
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Congrats to Kirito and Asuna on their rank position.
Also "Anime Couples" ? A few of them aren't really establish couples yet.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 05:20   Link #1062
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Fair enough... At least they don't have those girls that I hate...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 14:14   Link #1063
DarkJak2050
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
For those who reside in North America (mainly the US):

If you guys want to help improve the chances of Sword Art Online getting another season, you better check this article out.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 14:38   Link #1064
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
For those who reside in North America (mainly the US):

If you guys want to help improve the chances of Sword Art Online getting another season, you better check this article out.
Good God. Toonami has automatically gotten more awesome.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 05:58   Link #1065
DarkJak2050
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Good God. Toonami has automatically gotten more awesome.
Yeah, untill Sword Art Online's run ends...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 06:27   Link #1066
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Yeah, untill Sword Art Online's run ends...
True. I can't wait for the reaction.
__________________
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 10:07   Link #1067
ellifeedn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
I just learned that this series is premiering on Toonami. Never seen it before. I take it that it's a good series?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 17:06   Link #1068
nGumball
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
I just learned that this series is premiering on Toonami. Never seen it before. I take it that it's a good series?
It's all about taste, something that seems good for you may seem bad for others and vice versa. In general, it is a unique anime in terms of idea and beautiful in terms of making the story-line an animation. Despite your preferences, I think it is worth watching, anyhow, you will probably get entertained or may end up more or less loving the series waiting for the second season that should come out somewhere during 2014 since it is confirmed that the studio already want another season but are waiting for the working team to be ready.
nGumball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 17:31   Link #1069
ellifeedn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
I forgot to ask, how is the dub?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 17:33   Link #1070
nGumball
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Don't know, it is the first time to be released as a dubbed version I think. Otherwise, I only watch subbed animes.
nGumball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 16:19   Link #1071
VTHokiePride
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by nGumball View Post
It's all about taste, something that seems good for you may seem bad for others and vice versa. In general, it is a unique anime in terms of idea and beautiful in terms of making the story-line an animation. Despite your preferences, I think it is worth watching, anyhow, you will probably get entertained or may end up more or less loving the series waiting for the second season that should come out somewhere during 2014 since it is confirmed that the studio already want another season but are waiting for the working team to be ready.
Do you have a source or link to confirm this? I've been waiting for news about another season coming out since SAO ended.
__________________
VTHokiePride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 17:31   Link #1072
nGumball
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokiePride View Post
Do you have a source or link to confirm this? I've been waiting for news about another season coming out since SAO ended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HaQp3Y0CIM

I also read an article about the producer, explaining his excitment to make another season but is forced to wait atm since the team isnīt ready yet since they are working on other projects. However I donīt seem to find that article :/
nGumball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 12:54   Link #1073
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
I forgot to ask, how is the dub?
from the little bit Adult Swim showed, I'd say it's decent.

Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-03, 15:43   Link #1074
darksoda
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Hi all i got a doubt in the anime they say, if the nerve gear was drawn of the head of someone in the real world this person will die but if the energy is over he got a reserve battery but this is my doubt this reserve battery have energy forever???

Last edited by darksoda; 2013-08-03 at 16:25.
darksoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-03, 16:34   Link #1075
Krono
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksoda View Post
Hi all i got a doubt in the anime they say, if the nerve gear was drawn of the head of someone in the real world this person will die but if the energy is over he got a reserve battery but this is my doubt this reserve battery have energy forever???
No, the battery does not have power forever. Instead, after being disconnected from power for 10 minutes it kills them before the battery has a chance to drain too much.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-03, 17:42   Link #1076
darksoda
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
thanks for the answer xD so after fall the energy the battery enter in action and if the battery is over the person die anyway ??? sorry for asking again (:
darksoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-07, 05:17   Link #1077
DarkJak2050
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
I'm guessing that it's to make sure the battery has enough power to do that when it's in use.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 12:52   Link #1078
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Age: 33
From Aniplex's panel at Otakon: http://bayoab.info/live/old.php?panel=289

Quote:
11:32:17 <bay|Ota|Aniplex> sword art online extra edition december 31st
11:32:16 <bay|Ota|Aniplex> in japan
11:32:27 <bay|Ota|Aniplex> this is coming
11:32:31 <bay|Ota|Aniplex> and that's all i can tell you
11:32:41 <bay|Ota|Aniplex> there is something called sword art online extra edition coming, and that's all i can tell you
Leaning towards new anime with that mention.
__________________
<img src=http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic115895_1.gif border=0 alt= />
AbZeroNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 11:54   Link #1079
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
from the little bit Adult Swim showed, I'd say it's decent.

Can anyone tell me if they actually cut the opening in the dub they aired? I was looking at the dub episodes online and the opening was always cut.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 13:34   Link #1080
Krono
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Can anyone tell me if they actually cut the opening in the dub they aired? I was looking at the dub episodes online and the opening was always cut.
Yep, the broadcast of the dub cuts the openings. Adult Swim usually does that for openings and endings.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, romance, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.