AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2012-11-15, 20:16   Link #241
Lycodrake

I was advised by several people to post this and the link to the fanfic itself here on AS, despite this fanfic thread being practically inactive for months. (I don't know why, so if I'm doing something wrong by posting this I'll remove it.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF.net, today
Pranking was a skill and hobby he took pride in. Maybe getting a summoning contract that weaponized it was a bit much, because now everyone is in for a wild trip. And they thought their problem with him was nine-tailed. -Working Summary and Rating; Pairing Undecided-
Rated: Fiction T - English - Adventure - Naruto U. - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,087 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 11-15-12 - Published: 11-07-12 - id: 8681601
Link to the fanfic itself: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8681601/...ing-Over-Tails

Last edited by Lycodrake; 2012-11-16 at 12:13. Reason: Conciseness.
Lycodrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 18:11   Link #242
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Looks like the thread is extinct(or should I say dead?). The purpose of this thread is to discuss Naruto fanfiction posted in fanfiction sites(like Fanfiction.net and DA for example).

Ratings is to represent what the fanfic contain(and no I`m not gonna let the parent of under-age reviewer blame me..blame the reviewer).

I did not know that this thread exist, so someone must make it alive because this is where we gather fan ideas, I mean everything related to fanfiction.
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 00:31   Link #243
Chevalier
Wears that Shirt
*Author

Bumping this thread. Anyone can read Naruto fanfics in fanfiction.net for free

I recently Updated my fanfic 2 days ago now.
Chevalier is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deviantart.com, fan ideas, fanfiction, fanfiction.net