AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-08-17, 10:31   Link #621
Sasukeuzi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
"B-Baka! It's not like I got in bed with you just to make up with your or anything!"
I feel like it's more like
"You should feel proud to be sleeping in the same bed as me"
Lol, I can't get a good grasp on her character, but it's something like that?
Sasukeuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 10:45   Link #622
omega253
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukeuzi View Post
I feel like it's more like
"You should feel proud to be sleeping in the same bed as me"
Lol, I can't get a good grasp on her character, but it's something like that?
Well, she is kind of a sadist. Although she would feel kind of awkward after their battle in NT 6.
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 11:15   Link #623
R.LocK
My turn
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
Gotta love your denial
What'cha talking about if it's clearly written by Oreimo' author
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 11:29   Link #624
Goldzero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
I was gonna say "you just broke his illusions." :|
broke who illusion?
Goldzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 12:37   Link #625
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
What'cha talking about if it's clearly written by Oreimo' author
Nico channel and its source on the chinese version says both Kamachi and Fushimi thus the "Collaboration" on the tittle .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukeuzi View Post
I feel like it's more like
"You should feel proud to be sleeping in the same bed as me"
Lol, I can't get a good grasp on her character, but it's something like that?
Not bad.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 12:41   Link #626
R.LocK
My turn
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Nico channel and its source on the chinese version says both Kamachi and Fushimi thus the "Collaboration" on the tittle .
I'd say it's a collaboration a-la F/Z with Kamachi providing bits of info here and there~
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 12:48   Link #627
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
I'd say it's a collaboration a-la F/Z with Kamachi providing bits of info here and there~
You just said it yourself .
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 13:32   Link #628
R.LocK
My turn
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
You just said it yourself .
Consulting with Kamachi =/= co-writing with him.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 13:45   Link #629
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
Consulting with Kamachi =/= co-writing with him.
Their editor says otherwise XD. And it doesn't changes the facts anyway.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 14:04   Link #630
R.LocK
My turn
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Their editor says otherwise XD. And it doesn't changes the facts anyway.
These are confusing words~ Also, I believe in what I believe~ XP
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 14:08   Link #631
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
These are confusing words~ Also, I believe in what I believe~ XP
Oh, I thought you were talking about something else, you're just in denial. Ok, nvrmnd.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 14:11   Link #632
R.LocK
My turn
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Oh, I thought you were talking aboyt something else, you're just in denial. Ok, nvrmnd.
...If you'd be as kind as to provide a translation of editor's words with an explanation of nuance, then it'd be for the best. As it is, there's nothing to disprobe my words.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 14:19   Link #633
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
When they say "Dengeki told us" it basically is the one in charge, the editor, tell them to do so.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 14:25   Link #634
R.LocK
My turn
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
When they say "Dengeki told us" it basically is the one in charge, the editor, tell them to do so.
Can't really find it with f3 command. Well, let's roll with it.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 21:37   Link #635
Requiem-x
The slacking one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
Well, she is kind of a sadist. Although she would feel kind of awkward after their battle in NT 6.
She'd just cover it by acting even more superior and pompous. As I said before, she'll come stomping down the door and dive in the bed with Touma in it. However, I'd also approve of an event where Birdy and/or Lessar sneak during the night and get themselves comfortable.
Requiem-x is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 22:47   Link #636
Hiss13
Lore Keeper is Best Gril
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The Big Apple
Age: 21
Come to think of it, since GREMLIN's base is in the Sargasso Sea (dead center of the Bermuda Triangle) and since a Majin like Othinus would cause huge distortions with her magic, would it be possible that we may see references to the Bermuda Triangle and its mysteries being explained as being caused by said large scale distortions?
Hiss13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 23:14   Link #637
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Ente Isla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
She'd just cover it by acting even more superior and pompous. As I said before, she'll come stomping down the door and dive in the bed with Touma in it. However, I'd also approve of an event where Birdy and/or Lessar sneak during the night and get themselves comfortable.
they already did
__________________
Friendship and Rivalry. These two have it
Bakaizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 23:21   Link #638
omega253
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
Come to think of it, since GREMLIN's base is in the Sargasso Sea (dead center of the Bermuda Triangle) and since a Majin like Othinus would cause huge distortions with her magic, would it be possible that we may see references to the Bermuda Triangle and its mysteries being explained as being caused by said large scale distortions?
You have to remember that the Bermuda Triangle was possibly like that for decades, as in, way before Othinus and GREMLIN got there. It could be possible that the magical distortion is from an intersection of ley lines that is slightly unstable?

Then again I just thought that stuff up right now, so take it with a grain of salt.
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 23:42   Link #639
Requiem-x
The slacking one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
they already did
We still don't know the specifics, there are plenty of ways that could've happened, and at this point it's obvious that Kamachi likes to troll.
Requiem-x is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 00:00   Link #640
Hiss13
Lore Keeper is Best Gril
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The Big Apple
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
You have to remember that the Bermuda Triangle was possibly like that for decades, as in, way before Othinus and GREMLIN got there. It could be possible that the magical distortion is from an intersection of ley lines that is slightly unstable?

Then again I just thought that stuff up right now, so take it with a grain of salt.
The thing is Fiamma corrected all of the distortions of the world in Volume 22 where he basically reset everything. Chances are that if distortions still exist there that they may actually be caused by Othinus.

Not to mention that we don't know how long Othinus has been alive for despite the fact that she looks as young as Mikoto considering the fact that we have Komoe...

Well, the whole idea of Othinus causing distortions in the Bermuda triangle was something that came out of nowhere when I looked up where the Sargasso Sea is.
Hiss13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
novel predictions

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.