AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-08-22, 14:23   Link #441
longshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
its a monthly series..its just..we got a bit behind on it before..currently 3 ch behind of what we have just released
ah ok then ty
longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 19:03   Link #442
Used Can

I wonder how exactly will Akio fall for Arata.
Miria had some development for a while, and she seemed to be one of the hardest ones.
Lilith had been there since the beginning, and so has her development.
Levi, Airin, Yui and Liese are obviously into him.
Serina hasn't shown any specific feelings toward him, but her falling for him isn't too hard to imagine.

Unlike all of them, Akio has never been put in a position in which it may be hinted she likes Arata. She treats him like a partner and that's it. So, I really want to see what type of development she'll have.
Old 2013-08-22, 22:37   Link #443
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I wonder how exactly will Akio fall for Arata.
Miria had some development for a while, and she seemed to be one of the hardest ones.
Lilith had been there since the beginning, and so has her development.
Levi, Airin, Yui and Liese are obviously into him.
Serina hasn't shown any specific feelings toward him, but her falling for him isn't too hard to imagine.

Unlike all of them, Akio has never been put in a position in which it may be hinted she likes Arata. She treats him like a partner and that's it. So, I really want to see what type of development she'll have.
I agree and disagree.
Mira's development wasn't development as much as she thought he was a perv saw his noble side and realized she was wrong.
Arin is suppose to be his fiancée but honestly they've had almost no development aside from his seeing her naked. Her calling arata husband is kinda like the way lady kaguya was with zero from Code geass. (Husband in name only and one he hasn't decided)
Levi is kinda like the assistant to arata's jokes she is amused by him but not really attracted.
Yui is absolutely attracted and she's the most aggressive of the girls period.
Lilith may have been their from the beginning but it seems like she's just the victim of various pranks. They have a nice 2 man act going.
Liese likes him but a lot like Yui there wasn't development as much as he saved her from herself.
Akio pretty much I agree with she's had nothing.
Serina I agree although her role isn't there since liese and yui would fill both roles she's in.
Hijiri of course is attracted to him naturally from her mission and its been proven that the only reason she joined ish kerioth is to protect the boy she loves.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 23:39   Link #444
Used Can

Of course, but by development I didn't mean in terms of plot progression, but merely making it clear things were or would head that way. All the girls, with the exception of Akio, have had flags all over the place with Arata. That was pretty much what I was saying.
Old 2013-08-23, 02:38   Link #445
ImperialFlameGod8190

fair enough there hasn't been much plot development for a while but with that coming soon im glad
Old 2013-08-23, 22:06   Link #446
longshot

so then can anyone give us a bit of spoilers on chp 31-33??
Old 2013-09-09, 18:01   Link #447
darkofficer
just a devil

are the next chapters more action or more harem antics
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 19:53   Link #448
XFire
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
are the next chapters more action or more harem antics
To which I reply

Quote:
but yea..ch 31 ending is :O ch 32 ending is more :O then ch 33 begining is OMFG!
Old 2013-09-22, 03:40   Link #449
cloud04
Scanlator

ch 31 tmr or later
Old 2013-09-22, 03:42   Link #450
kazzuya13

Quote:
ch 31 tmr or later
Thx for the update
Old 2013-09-22, 03:44   Link #451
ImperialFlameGod8190

excellent cloud-san. Btw cloud any news on trinity seven becoming an anime
Old 2013-09-22, 03:49   Link #452
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
excellent cloud-san. Btw cloud any news on trinity seven becoming an anime
nope dont see news of it yet..
Old 2013-09-22, 05:39   Link #453
Yami no Ou
ダークフレイムマスター

good news cloud thanks for updating us
Old 2013-09-23, 01:08   Link #454
cloud04
Scanlator

better late than never~
Old 2013-09-23, 02:05   Link #455
longshot

chp 31...wow that was forshadowed quite well
Old 2013-09-23, 03:04   Link #456
Used Can

I wonder if all the other Trinity 7 will end up having a Magic King element, or if this will be limited to Lilith.
She's been getting plenty of focus lately, which I like, so I hope she'll play a more integral part in the story, other than just being the token tsundere.

That being said, I am expecting some development on Akio during these chapters.
Liese has become a very lovely girl, while remaining really playful.
Old 2013-09-23, 03:53   Link #457
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I wonder if all the other Trinity 7 will end up having a Magic King element, or if this will be limited to Lilith.
She's been getting plenty of focus lately, which I like, so I hope she'll play a more integral part in the story, other than just being the token tsundere.

That being said, I am expecting some development on Akio during these chapters.
Liese has become a very lovely girl, while remaining really playful.
Well I suspect that they do. This is mere speculation but when u become a member of the trinity seven your given a small bit of magic king element not enough that its dangerous. After all based on whats been told its the joining of the candidate and the trinity seven that causes the worlds end remember how the president joked about violating the trinity seven. Maybe somehow he becomes king by absorbing the element sealed within them.

Lilith has never been the token tsundere there's argument that of the trinity seven she is number 1 at least for arata.

The fact that they're in the hometown is a perfect signal that there will be development.

Fact is liese was pretty attractive before even while being evil and she's still playful as heck.

The surprise to me was that they brought rogue along for the ride.
Old 2013-09-23, 05:21   Link #458
Tenzen12

I just realised, why Sorata never tried use his "striping magic" as shield/barrier? It looks to me like far simplier (and more obvious) way to use) procedure than materialising gun by alchemy or other application he already has.

Of course I am looking for Akio development far more than Lillith and her MK elements reveal related stuff in this arc.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 09:27   Link #459
XFire
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I just realised, why Sorata never tried use his "striping magic" as shield/barrier? It looks to me like far simplier (and more obvious) way to use) procedure than materialising gun by alchemy or other application he already has.

Of course I am looking for Akio development far more than Lillith and her MK elements reveal related stuff in this arc.
Arata. Sorata lives in Sakurasou and makes video games.

Also, with Rouge joining it is now official. Invidia Archive is changing its name to the Archive of Trollish Awesomeness.
Old 2013-09-23, 11:52   Link #460
ImperialFlameGod8190

Trinity seven is ironic in this way. Hijri most likely will be the end girl. but each of the trinity seven makes for interesting ending girls.
Lilith: has the most interactions and seems like the best suited for him of the girls
Arin: Is technically suppose to be his fiancée but the problem is they rarely chat within the story.
Levi: Her personality is great and her one liners are perfect for our boy.
Yui: Big breasted loli for the win. Clearly likes arata and is okay with naughty stuff.
Akio: Although there isn't much interaction she seems to enjoy his personality.
Mira: the tsundere is strong with her and for some reason I think it'd be funny if they were a couple.
liese: O she is a parents worst nightmare a beauty with a naughty personality and the way they interact is a doujin writers dream.

XFire I agree the trolling awesomeness is great but its the whole fact arata remembered her for her boobs that makes it brilliant

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, school life, supernatural