AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2013-08-23, 09:31   Link #741
R.LocK
My turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
You should check Vampire: The Masquerade...
You wanna kill me?
...Just let it slide, I want spoilers...
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 11:43   Link #742
Acer
Death to the infidels!

I wonder is when the Kamachi will use the demons in history.
Acer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 16:29   Link #743
Birdway

Well, there is no much talk about the next volume but I have some guess...

1. Othinus will suceed in forging Gungnir, Ollerus will suffer, don't how but he will.

2. Index will be play the Fool or Trap card be it as a support or as a plot twist.

I was reading the wikia and I noticed that christian angels like Gabriel and Index's JP mode are quite the same now add wings(red) and we get Index, I wonder what has Laura in mind.
Old 2013-08-23, 23:08   Link #744
allfictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
Well, there is no much talk about the next volume but I have some guess...

1. Othinus will suceed in forging Gungnir, Ollerus will suffer, don't how but he will
Well it seems we have a hint here as to what may happen to Ollerus:

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Testament 6's ''tale''
The hero with the power to defeat the demon king was lucky. Everyone would tell him what he should use his power for.

But the Magic God who possessed great power no longer needed a reason to destroy.

And the one who should have been one did not even realize he was straying from what he should be using his power for.

That is the kind of story this is.
Ollerus might be the one bringing about his own suffering.

The future sounds rather dark for the failure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
I was reading the wikia and I noticed that christian angels like Gabriel and Index's JP mode are quite the same now add wings(red) and we get Index, I wonder what has Laura in mind.
It seems that in the ToAru Verse in general, wings are a symbol of great power, manifested outwardly. But I may be wrong.

On another note, has anyone seen the new design for the Toaru Majutsu no Index page on Baka-Tsuki?
Spoiler for For New Illustration Art:
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 23:33   Link #745
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

Well, depends on what you count as 'new'

That illustration was from Kiyotaka Haimura's one and only art book, the date even place it two years ago... It's a redesign of the very first Index cover.

I guess some good soul at BT decided it was time for an image change
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-24, 02:56   Link #746
dniv
Nintendo Haters I'm ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well, depends on what you count as 'new'

That illustration was from Kiyotaka Haimura's one and only art book, the date even place it two years ago... It's a redesign of the very first Index cover.

I guess some good soul at BT decided it was time for an image change
I think it's because they came out with season 1 BD's of Index in Japan and used that cover picture of Haimura for the BD. So it's celebrating the BD's... I would say that deserves celebration. I can't wait for spoilers
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-24, 03:13   Link #747
omega253

Do you guys think that Haimura will remake any more of the Cover Illustrations? Because the artwork is simply amazing.
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-24, 06:18   Link #748
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
I wonder is when the Kamachi will use the demons in history.
when it is reveled that Laura Stuart is a witch and can summon demons through sacrifices, taa daa
Old 2013-08-24, 09:38   Link #749
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
Do you guys think that Haimura will remake any more of the Cover Illustrations? Because the artwork is simply amazing.
At the rate he's being overworked by Kamachi? I don't know if he has the time
Old 2013-08-24, 09:41   Link #750
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
when it is reveled that Laura Stuart is a witch and can summon demons through sacrifices, taa daa
And the sacrifice is who...?

Also, guess I really should've brought up Eva after all. Maybe... I'll need more info to know for sure.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-24, 12:36   Link #751
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Seems like the big announcement for the Toaru Series in Dengeki Daioh is a spinoff manga of Accelerator. It will be out on December.
Source

At least it's not the Sisters arc anymore as Accel has the cane and the choker. Though he looks so...normal.

Index III never.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-24, 12:39   Link #752
WiliamZ0

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Seems like the big announcement for the Toaru Series in Dengeki Daioh is a spinoff manga of Accelerator. It will be out on December.
Source

At least it's not the Sisters arc anymore as Accel has the cane and the choker. Though he looks so...normal.
Accelerator get his own?! ABOUT DAMN TIME!!! I already bored with Railgun anyway
WiliamZ0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-24, 15:59   Link #753
dniv

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Source

Index III never.
Who said this was not as good as Index III? Are you kidding me? This is heaven!!! I waited for forever for this. I'm now the happiest person everrrrrrrr~~~~~~ I can't believe this... This is amazing. They actually have an Accelerator manga now... This is incredible. Index has now fulfilled everything that I could ask for... except a Misaki manga or a Gunha manga... or a Mugino manga... or a Kakine manga... or a Aleister crowley manga or a #6 manga ...

Just kidding though. This is amazing news from my point of view. It was too soon for Index III anyway... and I'm already expecting Index III to come out eventually... since Index is such a big series... And... I'm hoping this means we eventually get an Accelerator anime... it would be totally badass!
Old 2013-08-24, 16:17   Link #754
Acer
Death to the infidels!

this has been much discussed topic in the Index manga, both the new manga Accelerator as the Index-san.
Acer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-24, 18:12   Link #755
dniv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
this has been much discussed topic in the Index manga, both the new manga Accelerator as the Index-san.
Thanks, I just saw it. It's pretty cool. Though now I'm just excited for spoilers and the new railgun manga chapter. They come out this week after all.
Old 2013-08-26, 00:52   Link #756
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

So erm... no early bird spoilers yet?
Old 2013-08-26, 02:35   Link #757
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

@Chaos even for early spoilers, it's too early. I'm not expecting them until September 2 at the least. Still it would be nice if they came out. I'm also sad that we don't get an Index III, but a new spin-off manga of Accelerator. I would prefer a s3 of new manga. Will I ever get to see the Acqua of the Back arc get animated?
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 02:37   Link #758
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
@Chaos even for early spoilers, it's too early. I'm not expecting them until September 2 at the least. Still it would be nice if they came out. I'm also sad that we don't get an Index III, but a new spin-off manga of Accelerator. I would prefer a s3 of new manga. Will I ever get to see the Acqua of the Back arc get animated?
You've forgotten that the last two spoilers were three weeks ahead
Old 2013-08-26, 03:58   Link #759
ACertainStark
Misfortune -15C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
Different magazines for different stories though. There's still something else happening as of right now and later on, of course. So it can still come.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 09:47   Link #760
zaeraal

Woah 55 page preview of NT8
http://dc-trial.dengeki.com/toaru/13...index8/?page=1
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
novel predictions