AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-09-04, 10:01   Link #24441
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Doubt that's going to happen considering the squicky factor's that something like that would generate.

Not to mention Tsukune wouldn't be able to chose between Outer or Inner Moka in my opinion.

Finally, if Akasha was capable of defeating Alucard she would have already done that 200 years ago, even if it meant sacrificing herself in the process.
...........Um, didn't he outright admit he was in love with the "Outer" Moka while they were in that dream?
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-04, 10:10   Link #24442
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
...........Um, didn't he outright admit he was in love with the "Outer" Moka while they were in that dream?
Chapter 27 of the Second Season, which occurred a lot earlier then the scene you mentioned, where Tsukune said, that he hopes that one day Inner and Outer would become one, and also said that both of Moka's personalities are important to him, doesn't make it that clear to me, which Moka he would prefer.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-04, 10:24   Link #24443
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
...........Um, didn't he outright admit he was in love with the "Outer" Moka while they were in that dream?
He also said to Ura that to him, both Omote and Ura were just as important to him, meaning that these feelings Tsukune has are for the two of them, not either or.

Also, Mizore got sexually assaulted in this series and you think main characters are invulnerable. Don't kid yourself, RV isn't a kid manga like Fairy Tale or Negima. People get molested and stuff.


And how can you forget about GIiiiiiinnnnnnn D:
__________________
Mach56gs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-04, 10:37   Link #24444
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Under the Hell and Above the Heaven
Send a message via Skype™ to HasNoLove
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
And how can you forget about GIiiiiiinnnnnnn D:
ahh..
maybe he and that tengu lolicon get fucked by chimeras....
to the point that they cant become like before they came to the flyin' fortress...
__________________
HasNoLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-04, 11:47   Link #24445
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
ahh..
maybe he and that tengu lolicon get fucked by chimeras....
to the point that they cant become like before they came to the flyin' fortress...
._______.


Nobody deserves that.... Nobody.

Not even Gin.
__________________
Mach56gs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-04, 11:51   Link #24446
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
He also said to Ura that to him, both Omote and Ura were just as important to him, meaning that these feelings Tsukune has are for the two of them, not either or.

Also, Mizore got sexually assaulted in this series and you think main characters are invulnerable. Don't kid yourself, RV isn't a kid manga like Fairy Tale or Negima. People get molested and stuff.


And how can you forget about GIiiiiiinnnnnnn D:
Is Mizore dead? No, she was rescued and de-traumatized via lesyay kissing.

Wait, hold the phone. Negima was at least as bloody as this one, and we spent most of the final arc thinking half the supporting characters and Jack. FUCKING. RAKAN. had been killed. RV is closer to kids stuff than Negima.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-04, 12:23   Link #24447
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Is Mizore dead? No, she was rescued and de-traumatized via lesyay kissing.

Wait, hold the phone. Negima was at least as bloody as this one, and we spent most of the final arc thinking half the supporting characters and Jack. FUCKING. RAKAN. had been killed. RV is closer to kids stuff than Negima.
.... You're saying that girls can be un-traumatized by kissing, aka more sexual contact.

....
.....
....

How about no. You think Mizore had healed? Did you not see her reaction when she saw Alucard?

Oh, and Rakan dying, so sad and cruel... He turned into flowers. And wasn't he resurrected? Wasn't everyone resurrected? My memory sucks.

Meanwhile, in RV....

Suitcases. Children killed. Husbands eaten.

Aka, much more mature than negima.
__________________
Mach56gs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 09:59   Link #24448
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Not quite... seems both of you missed a crucial difference with RV (though on a side note, I don't remember the suitcase). One of the tags for this series that always gets overlooked is HORROR. Both are shounen series, but R+V has the horror tag as well. And I hope you've seen enough horror movies to know what that brings.

Also, since I'm too lazy to quote... we don't really know whether Akasha would've actually been able to beat Alucard the first time around. As Fuhai said, Akasha tended to be very soft.

And with regards to the two sides of Moka... well, we're going to have to wait at least a month or two to see where that situation goes. But IIRC, Tsukune has very recently delcared his love for both sides.
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 11:31   Link #24449
Wood_Woody
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Not quite... seems both of you missed a crucial difference with RV (though on a side note, I don't remember the suitcase). One of the tags for this series that always gets overlooked is HORROR
The suitcase referred to The Masked King showing Sai Lung what happened to people that were disloyal and didn't obey him. It was Sai Lung's father within the suitcase, all mangled and most definitely dead. Proves your point about horror.

I think Akasha was soft, but then why flaunt the power if you have it? Only serves to intimidate your enemy when someone who was thought to be a soft touch "gets serious". Besides, she has motivation now......Moka is in mortal peril.
Wood_Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 12:16   Link #24450
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
.... You're saying that girls can be un-traumatized by kissing, aka more sexual contact.

....
.....
....

How about no. You think Mizore had healed? Did you not see her reaction when she saw Alucard?

Oh, and Rakan dying, so sad and cruel... He turned into flowers. And wasn't he resurrected? Wasn't everyone resurrected? My memory sucks.

Meanwhile, in RV....

Suitcases. Children killed. Husbands eaten.

Aka, much more mature than negima.
Spoiler for rant: do not read if you don't care about this argument:


Incidentally, if I remember correctly, Akasha beat Alucard by kicking him to death (which vaporized his body, but still). Since Tsukune has Shinso blood, and we're working under the assumption that at least one Moka is still alive, is he really a threat?
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 12:44   Link #24451
Wood_Woody
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Incidentally, if I remember correctly, Akasha beat Alucard by kicking him to death (which vaporized his body, but still). Since Tsukune has Shinso blood, and we're working under the assumption that at least one Moka is still alive, is he really a threat?
Nay, she was demonstrating to Akua that any strikes needed to have so much force that the body was incapable of regeneration. She never defeated him, just did enough to prevent young Moka from being consumed.

I think he's definitely a threat. The main body is something of a destructive mad beast, but it's doubly worse that the intelligent side is now orchestrating things. I stand by the idea that something as large as the main body needs to be killed entirely in one hit (Saber isn't coming to the rescue here....)

I had a thought. I wonder if Alucard referring to Akasha as "the bomb" means she could provide a one hit kill at the risk of self sacrifice again?

I like your theory of three Shinsos against a very large one, but at least two of the three are seriously injured, and one is currently emotionally unstable. I wonder:

a) Will Mikogami and Fuhai buy enough time to allow the Shinsos to regenerate and then fight three up?

b) If Akasha does show up, will Tsukune have a freak out at seeing "Moka" again and be emotionally incapable of fighting?

Only time will tell!
Wood_Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 13:42   Link #24452
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood_Woody View Post

I had a thought. I wonder if Alucard referring to Akasha as "the bomb" means she could provide a one hit kill at the risk of self sacrifice again?
Doubt it ... it would be frankly speaking, too easy... if something like that occurs.

Not to mention it would kind of break the story logic, if she was capable of doing that, why she hasn't done it two hundred years ago or at the time where she has been rescuing Moka from Alucard, which occured about 7 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood_Woody View Post
I like your theory of three Shinsos against a very large one, but at least two of the three are seriously injured, and one is currently emotionally unstable. I wonder:

a) Will Mikogami and Fuhai buy enough time to allow the Shinsos to regenerate and then fight three up?

b) If Akasha does show up, will Tsukune have a freak out at seeing "Moka" again and be emotionally incapable of fighting?

Only time will tell!
Don't forget that two of those Shinso have highly undeveloped powers, since Moka's Shinso powers have been sealed while she was 10 years old, while Tsukune was originally human and still hasn't gained full control over his powers ... and Alucard's influence definitely makes his powers even more unreliable...

Out of those three Shinso, I think only Akasha has some chance of standing up to Alucard, and even that, is only in hopes to buy some time or force Alucard to retreat in some way, since the attempt to seal Alucard 200 years ago, that she has taken, was also a last ditch attempt ... as chapter 59-2 revealed to us... basically a gamble that was, fortunately succesful.

Also Alucard also had 200 years to prepare for this confronation, since his clone was created at the same time that his main body was sealed, so ... I definitely think that he has some trump card's on his side as well.

Basically, I don't see the good guys wining the current fight, forcing Alucard to retreat is possible, but even that task would require some trump cards,that would be better then the ones that Alucard has prepared, to be succesful.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 15:57   Link #24453
Breimoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
well, something will happen to make them win. Tsukune removes seal and goes Berserk, he sucks Moka blood and regains his senses and further powers up becoming a giant and then kills alucard xD
Breimoon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 16:35   Link #24454
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Spoiler for rant: do not read if you don't care about this argument:


Incidentally, if I remember correctly, Akasha beat Alucard by kicking him to death (which vaporized his body, but still). Since Tsukune has Shinso blood, and we're working under the assumption that at least one Moka is still alive, is he really a threat?
Actualy yes, guy in suitcase is much worse. Deaths in flashbacks doesn't count. You should know such basic thing. And other things either aren't that bad or was off-screen.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 17:44   Link #24455
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Spoiler for rant: do not read if you don't care about this argument:


Incidentally, if I remember correctly, Akasha beat Alucard by kicking him to death (which vaporized his body, but still). Since Tsukune has Shinso blood, and we're working under the assumption that at least one Moka is still alive, is he really a threat?

Sadly, I still disagree.

First, Mizore became a shivering, sweating mess when she saw Miyabi again, or as people like to call it: "mentally scarred".

Mental wounds don't always drive people to suicide, dude. Where did you get that concept. But it's safe to say she wasn't cured by a kiss. (Which... Seriously.)

Rakan's death is nothing like Moka's. They weren't killed, their souls weren't extinguished. If memory serves they were all essentially magical apparitions that could be created at whim. Omote is not like that at all. She was a entity that had finite existence. She's dead.

For the rest of your stories presented in Negima, allow me to remind you two things.

A. They are not in the same reality. The way people act in that series is equivalent to 12 year olds. You'd think Evangeline, 100 year old monstrosity, would take her anger out on the world. She's subdued by a 12 year old teacher. Fate and his merry band completely change directions due to one fight. Chao doesn't take stuff seriously even though her past would make her much more frantic in trying to alter space time. Asuna just completely gets over the fact that she's a freaking PRINCESS FROM MARS even though her entire conscious life was that of any normal teenager. If I found out I was the bishop of Saturn, I'd take a good 2 years letting that sink in.

Basically, It's childish as balls. The characters act like children and there is barely any shred of seriousness in the series. (Still liked it tho. Kuu Fei rocks socks)

And B:

Show me a scene where a 11 year old girl is quartered and raised on stakes. I'll wait.

But until then, don't try to present these two series as the same thing. They aren't. People in Rosario vampire mature. Events accelerate. The world gets meaner and crueler.

It's more realistic.

And that is why Omote is most likely dead. Along with Gin. Haiji has wings so he probably survived. Gin idk.
__________________
Mach56gs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 19:50   Link #24456
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Yes, I mostly agree. Still even if it is more mature and drastic I am not completely conviced Omote and Gin are realy dead even though I would not be either surprised nor disapointed if I was wrong (though I would realy miss Gin.)
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 20:17   Link #24457
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
Sadly, I still disagree.

First, Mizore became a shivering, sweating mess when she saw Miyabi again, or as people like to call it: "mentally scarred".

Mental wounds don't always drive people to suicide, dude. Where did you get that concept. But it's safe to say she wasn't cured by a kiss. (Which... Seriously.)

Rakan's death is nothing like Moka's. They weren't killed, their souls weren't extinguished. If memory serves they were all essentially magical apparitions that could be created at whim. Omote is not like that at all. She was a entity that had finite existence. She's dead.

For the rest of your stories presented in Negima, allow me to remind you two things.

A. They are not in the same reality. The way people act in that series is equivalent to 12 year olds. You'd think Evangeline, 100 year old monstrosity, would take her anger out on the world. She's subdued by a 12 year old teacher. Fate and his merry band completely change directions due to one fight. Chao doesn't take stuff seriously even though her past would make her much more frantic in trying to alter space time. Asuna just completely gets over the fact that she's a freaking PRINCESS FROM MARS even though her entire conscious life was that of any normal teenager. If I found out I was the bishop of Saturn, I'd take a good 2 years letting that sink in.

Basically, It's childish as balls. The characters act like children and there is barely any shred of seriousness in the series. (Still liked it tho. Kuu Fei rocks socks)

And B:

Show me a scene where a 11 year old girl is quartered and raised on stakes. I'll wait.

But until then, don't try to present these two series as the same thing. They aren't. People in Rosario vampire mature. Events accelerate. The world gets meaner and crueler.

It's more realistic.

And that is why Omote is most likely dead. Along with Gin. Haiji has wings so he probably survived. Gin idk.
Spoiler for rant:


I have on thought on how they could potentially win this fight. It's been repeatedly foreshadowed that Tsukune's powers are compatible with Alucard. It's possible he'll somehow absorb Alucard. And if I'm wrong and the author really is in a character-killing mood, prepare for Heroic Sacrifice! Cause, you know, together in death and all that.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 21:47   Link #24458
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
well, something will happen to make them win. Tsukune removes seal and goes Berserk, he sucks Moka blood and regains his senses and further powers up becoming a giant and then kills alucard xD
Becoming a second Alucard in the process, and losing his sanity, due to being unable to control his powers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post

I have on thought on how they could potentially win this fight. It's been repeatedly foreshadowed that Tsukune's powers are compatible with Alucard. It's possible he'll somehow absorb Alucard. And if I'm wrong and the author really is in a character-killing mood, prepare for Heroic Sacrifice! Cause, you know, together in death and all that.
Nope, I don't see it, since Tsukune already has control issues with the blood that he currently has. If he absorbs Alucard's powers he will ... most likely lose all the remains of his sanity he has, and pretty much, becomes a Second Alucard ... requiring the heroes to actually kill him, and since Tsukune would have pretty much the same amount of power that Alucard originally had, it would pretty much, return us to the same starting point.

Not to mention, why are you so ... fixated on the the matter of Alucard being resolved in the current arc ?

After all,

1.)There is still, the matter of the eggs, which hasn't been resolved yet.

2.)Miyabi has been introduced as the inteligent side of Alucard ... 2 chapters ago, if Alucard would be actually defeated so soon after this revealtion, it would make this revelation a little redudant to me.

Taking that into considiration I don't think this is the final battle yet.

Now, I belive that Tsukune will, eventually, have a role to play in defeating Alucard, since that's what ... in my opinion Mikgoami's true objective is.

After all,has anyone else noticed, that both of the humans who where accidentally admitted into Youkai Academy have been injected with the blood of someone who has a relation with Alucard.

I mean Kiria is a Chimera created from Alucard's flesh and Hokuto was injected with his blood.

While Tsukune was injected with the blood of Inner Moka who, as you should know, has the same blood as Alucard's flowing in her veins.

This simple fact, got me thinking that the Headmaster's true objective might not be to portray that coexistence between humans and ayashi is possible and create a being that would represent this possibility, but something else ... that has more relations with Alucard, or rather the threat that his presence brings to the world.

I mean to say that, it might be possible, that rather then creating a being, that would prove, that coexistence between humans and ayashi is possible, Mikogami might be trying to create a being, that would be capable of eliminating Alucard from the R+V world.

If that's the case, Hokuto has been, most likely, deemed a failure in that regard, while ... so far, Tsukune is providing some more satisfactory results.

After all, I doubt that the meeting between Kira and Hokuto has been a coincidence, and the same can be said about Tsukune's meeting with Moka.

I know that this sounds quite inhuman and morally wrong, but it would explain, why apart from Hokuto and Tsukune, there hasn't been any other human that has been admitted into the Youkai Academy (or at the very least, nothing like that has been mentioned).

Furthermore ... the Headmaster has given Tsukune (and most likely Hokuto, as well) more then enough opportunities to escape from the youkai world ... and he has always decided to stay in it ... so, it's not like he hasn't given him (and probably Hokuto) any choices, in this matter...

Obviously, Tsukune, still hasn't reached a suffient level to be capable of beating Alucard yet, but I definitely think that he has gained a quite huge motivator to become more powerful, due to the events of the current arc.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 22:50   Link #24459
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Becoming a second Alucard in the process, and losing his sanity, due to being unable to control his powers.



Nope, I don't see it, since Tsukune already has control issues with the blood that he currently has. If he absorbs Alucard's powers he will ... most likely lose all the remains of his sanity he has, and pretty much, becomes a Second Alucard ... requiring the heroes to actually kill him, and since Tsukune would have pretty much the same amount of power that Alucard originally had, it would pretty much, return us to the same starting point.

Not to mention, why are you so ... fixated on the the matter of Alucard being resolved in the current arc ?

After all,

1.)There is still, the matter of the eggs, which hasn't been resolved yet.

2.)Miyabi has been introduced as the inteligent side of Alucard ... 2 chapters ago, if Alucard would be actually defeated so soon after this revealtion, it would make this revelation a little redudant to me.

Taking that into considiration I don't think this is the final battle yet.

Now, I belive that Tsukune will, eventually, have a role to play in defeating Alucard, since that's what ... in my opinion Mikgoami's true objective is.

After all,has anyone else noticed, that both of the humans who where accidentally admitted into Youkai Academy have been injected with the blood of someone who has a relation with Alucard.

I mean Kiria is a Chimera created from Alucard's flesh and Hokuto was injected with his blood.

While Tsukune was injected with the blood of Inner Moka who, as you should know, has the same blood as Alucard's flowing in her veins.

This simple fact, got me thinking that the Headmaster's true objective might not be to portray that coexistence between humans and ayashi is possible and create a being that would represent this possibility, but something else ... that has more relations with Alucard, or rather the threat that his presence brings to the world.

I mean to say that, it might be possible, that rather then creating a being, that would prove, that coexistence between humans and ayashi is possible, Mikogami might be trying to create a being, that would be capable of eliminating Alucard from the R+V world.

If that's the case, Hokuto has been, most likely, deemed a failure in that regard, while ... so far, Tsukune is providing some more satisfactory results.

After all, I doubt that the meeting between Kira and Hokuto has been a coincidence, and the same can be said about Tsukune's meeting with Moka.

I know that this sounds quite inhuman and morally wrong, but it would explain, why apart from Hokuto and Tsukune, there hasn't been any other human that has been admitted into the Youkai Academy (or at the very least, nothing like that has been mentioned).

Furthermore ... the Headmaster has given Tsukune (and most likely Hokuto, as well) more then enough opportunities to escape from the youkai world ... and he has always decided to stay in it ... so, it's not like he hasn't given him (and probably Hokuto) any choices, in this matter...

Obviously, Tsukune, still hasn't reached a suffient level to be capable of beating Alucard yet, but I definitely think that he has gained a quite huge motivator to become more powerful, due to the events of the current arc.
It was one post, I wouldn't call it fixating.....

That aside, Alucard in his true form, with his full power, was defeated by the three Evil Kings (or whatever their name was). Akasha may or may not be gone, so let's leave her aside. Tohou is injured but probably still in the fight. The Headmaster just showed up and has apparently already prepared for this. Not the ideal situation, but those three aren't the only fighting power available.

Moka is probably out, for now at least. Tsukune thinks Omote is dead, and Ura might be. I doubt he's feeling particularly stable right now, so chances are we get a berserker rage. Considering how Akasha fought it, this might or might not be effective. And I highly doubt the rest of the monster world will just ignore this, so expect the calvary soon.

Also, it's been hundreds of years since Alucard was sealed. Humans have made a few important improvements in weaponry since then. Like, you know, nuclear missiles. Considering the whole "vaporize him to kill him" thing, I'd say this could work.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 00:35   Link #24460
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Spoiler for rant:


I have on thought on how they could potentially win this fight. It's been repeatedly foreshadowed that Tsukune's powers are compatible with Alucard. It's possible he'll somehow absorb Alucard. And if I'm wrong and the author really is in a character-killing mood, prepare for Heroic Sacrifice! Cause, you know, together in death and all that.
We're getting somewhere.

Yes, she no longer attempts suicide. That does not mean she's perfectly fine. Although her psych has recovered, it has definitely been irrevocably changed... As we can see.

As for the rest if your argument about Negima, I'm honest in saying I don't remember much of that series. But I can say a number of things confidently.

Eva was defeated by Negi. By wind magic. No demon stuff. How does worlds #1 wanted sorceress get handled like that, idk. Heck she becomes his mentor, teaching him stuff, not visa versa.

Chao was 100% loopy. If I was put in her position, I would be 10x more serious than she was, getting all attached with characters and then "see-ya-later-ing" on everyone.

Comas are so insignificant in manga. Heck even Shiro from deadman wonderland got out of hers. Meanwhile, Moka is dead. Which one suffered more?

Getting your horns sawed off is not as bad as getting your arms and torso chopped off. We have no idea what happened to her tribe. If Negima was as realistic as RV, we'd see some massive pillaging and murder. But no. Ken refuses to realistically put the trigger to their heads.

I'm going to stop there for one reason.

Negima has some sad stories. Here's the kicker, though: everything ends happily for pretty much everyone. Check that, everyone is happy. All of the wounds that they suffered magically disappeared... Poof! Like magic. ( and it is magic!)

Rosario vampire.... Well, Sharon lost his dad and had his mangled corse displayed to him. The wounds have not disappeared, and they won't. This victory against Alucard means NOTHING. It just prolongs the nasty cycle that has already existed.

At the end of Negima, their victory meant something. Tragedy was avoided. A planet was saved. Kuu Fei takes care of smuggling rings off screen, etc. Ken conveys the sense of pure utopia, especially at the end.

In RV... Well there are always going to be the outlaws, rapists, sadists, mafia men and countless other tragedy makers that will continue their work unimpeded. No justice was given to Jasmine's murderers, etc.



As for Alucard, Akasha is going to guide our good guys to the weak-spot (probably herself) and take down Alucard with her.
__________________
Mach56gs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.