AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-04, 07:55   Link #5341
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
TL;DR...

The moment when Touma step-in to Saten, he overheard of Xochitl's conversation. No idea how he responded, but he knew something is wrong in the city. First was Oriana, and now this. Well, no rest for the chronic hero.

Although I do understand that Touma's intervention in this arc could be a facepalm to some people. No wonder there are fans began to resent him.

Well I mentioned earlier that Mikoto can be Misaki's good friend, since I do believe that even rivalry can develop friendship as well. One way or another. In fact, I really enjoy seeing the two fighting each other.

By the way, did anyone thought that Dolly looked suspiciously like clone Mikoto? I'm sure this will support the friendship development between them.

Speaking of secret keeper, you should include Touma too. Namely his memory loss.
it seems like the heat for touma has cool down dramatically thanks to that touma and misaki conversation. i notice that it caught allot of people attention. all i hope is that touma can make this a good fight since he hes somewhat different in railgun with a different feel to him here.
Old 2013-09-04, 14:24   Link #5342
kache
Asobo~

KUROKOOOOOOOOOO FOR THE RESCUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

Old 2013-09-04, 17:10   Link #5343
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
KUROKOOOOOOOOOO FOR THE RESCUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i kinda laughed at kuroko line when she said she cam to arrest them so she can get on what going on in this situation.
Old 2013-09-04, 17:16   Link #5344
Shinhwa
Banned

Kuroko: Judgment Desu No!
Old 2013-09-04, 18:19   Link #5345
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
Kamachi needs to stop trolling and develop Misaki to par with Mikoto. She has the potential.
I don't think that would be much of an accomplishment since Mikoto is still as much of a tsundere as she has been since the Sisters arc and isn't that much closer to Touma than she was back then either.
Old 2013-09-04, 19:24   Link #5346
Xero8420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I don't think that would be much of an accomplishment since Mikoto is still as much of a tsundere as she has been since the Sisters arc and isn't that much closer to Touma than she was back then either.
Spoiler:
Old 2013-09-04, 20:51   Link #5347
Birdway
CINDERELLA PLZ...

Anyone with more screen time would part Mikoto with ease.
Old 2013-09-04, 21:20   Link #5348
Pyromania

Mikoto and Touma have SOME good interaction. Usually when they are working together to accomplish a goal.

Tsundere antics are always stupid. Misaki automatically has better Touma interaction because she doesn't do that crap. That she is drop-dead hilarious helps too.

Mikoto's character would be greatly improved if she would reconcile with Misaki after all this. Misaki may be manipulative and untrusting, but she fought against AC's darkness when Mikoto went back to living peacefully with her friends. It'd be bitter for her to admit it but it would make for a good close to the arc.
Old 2013-09-04, 22:21   Link #5349
Goldzero

Quote:
Spoiler:
i don't remember touma frienzone mikoto "yet" but yeah i agree mikoto has been getting on my nerves the past 2 index volumes and some of the recent railgun mangas as well.
Old 2013-09-05, 00:33   Link #5350
dniv
Life<Erza<#3<Hina<Toma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyromania View Post
Mikoto and Touma have SOME good interaction. Usually when they are working together to accomplish a goal.

Tsundere antics are always stupid. Misaki automatically has better Touma interaction because she doesn't do that crap. That she is drop-dead hilarious helps too.

Mikoto's character would be greatly improved if she would reconcile with Misaki after all this. Misaki may be manipulative and untrusting, but she fought against AC's darkness when Mikoto went back to living peacefully with her friends. It'd be bitter for her to admit it but it would make for a good close to the arc.
There are rare exceptions when they are excellent. But that's only after they annoy you until the dramatic/emotional moments finally come to pass. When they are finally NOT Tsun anymore (thankfully)

In other news here is a decent idea for how Touma could get back all of his memories.

Spoiler for Post Battle Royale Arc Index Light Novels:

This is the one pretty plausible way I see that he could regain his memories. I don't think it would be that difficult for this to happen if the right people were to act at the right time.

This is especially plausible because we know that
Spoiler for Post Battle Royale Arc Index Light Novels:
Old 2013-09-05, 00:52   Link #5351
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Spoiler:
Eh, if Touma didn't kick Index back to UK or to Kanzaki/whoever after all the head-biting, just being 'annoying' isn't going to phase him. The only one that I recall getting Touma into being pissed off was Lessar, actually.

Then again, it's not like Mikoto has a chance for romance if she can't even get Touma to be interested in her Touma has to date NO 'dokidoki' reactions to her whatsoever, not even #10032 by proxy of sharing similar body sizes to Mikoto (back at the end of Remnant arc Touma was more surprised by #10032's state of undress than any feelings of arousal) Index AFAIK has at least one case of Touma's thoughts noting she's beautiful
Old 2013-09-05, 01:03   Link #5352
Chaos2Frozen
I Am Undone

Isn't it because he has NEVER seen Mikoto naked before, so he doesn't have that reaction with her?
Old 2013-09-05, 01:13   Link #5353
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Isn't it because he has NEVER seen Mikoto naked before, so he doesn't have that reaction with her?
Eh, even discounting the most blatant example of back in LN version of Angel Fall when Touma 'got hard' from Kanzaki even prior to seeing her naked, Touma was quite interested in Oriana during Daihaseisai. And seeing girls in any state of undress doesn't act as a precursor of interest, otherwise from sheer times of exposure Index would have 'won' the romance battle plus the Agnese flag at the showers doing more to Touma than it did in canon.
Old 2013-09-05, 01:16   Link #5354
Xero8420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Eh, if Touma didn't kick Index back to UK or to Kanzaki/whoever after all the head-biting, just being 'annoying' isn't going to phase him. The only one that I recall getting Touma into being pissed off was Lessar, actually.

Then again, it's not like Mikoto has a chance for romance if she can't even get Touma to be interested in her Touma has to date NO 'dokidoki' reactions to her whatsoever, not even #10032 by proxy of sharing similar body sizes to Mikoto (back at the end of Remnant arc Touma was more surprised by #10032's state of undress than any feelings of arousal) Index AFAIK has at least one case of Touma's thoughts noting she's beautiful
Maybe 'turn her away' is more appropriate to describe.

Who's beautiful? Index or Mikoto's proxy clones?

Quote:
If Touma seen #10032 undress once, he was surprised. But if Touma sees Mikoto naked, then he's not amused (cause he have seen once before).

Still, that doesn't stop Mikoto from having a wet dream about her having a bath with Touma.

Quote:
Eh, even discounting the most blatant example of back in LN version of Angel Fall when Touma 'got hard' from Kanzaki even prior to seeing her naked, Touma was quite interested in Oriana during Daihaseisai. And seeing girls in any state of undress doesn't act as a precursor of interest, otherwise from sheer times of exposure Index would have 'won' the romance battle plus the Agnese flag at the showers doing more to Touma than it did in canon.
I knew it. Touma has a fetish on busty girls/ladies/women.
Old 2013-09-05, 01:17   Link #5355
Chaos2Frozen
I Am Undone

Quote:
If Touma seen #10032 undress once, he was surprised. But if Touma sees Mikoto naked, then he's not amused (cause he have seen once before).
Doesn't work that way because he views each clone as their own individual
Old 2013-09-05, 01:27   Link #5356
Xero8420

Quote:
Doesn't work that way because he views each clone as their own individual
Touma, you dummy. What kind of logic you have when viewing the clones as individual and not as a whole?
Old 2013-09-05, 02:39   Link #5357
dniv
Life<Erza<#3<Hina<Toma

Xero, so what you recommend is that if Touma liked an individual clone, this means he should like them all. This means he would have to go for the loli as well! I see a fight brewing in the near future (me trolling) ~~~

BTW @ Flere we know from Misaki that Touma once became very angry at her. So that is another time Touma got annoyed (unless you are talking about that because I was too lazy to go back to the last page... if you are... then oops)
Old 2013-09-05, 03:45   Link #5358
Xero8420

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Xero, so what you recommend is that if Touma liked an individual clone, this means he should like them all. This means he would have to go for the loli as well! I see a fight brewing in the near future (me trolling) ~~~
Loli? You mean LO? Well...... Whoops.

Sorry, Accel. I forgot to made an exception for LO. But Accel will get his ass whooped by Touma again regardless, if he dare to stand toe-to-toe against Touma.
Old 2013-09-05, 09:04   Link #5359
Gray Servant

Quote:
Loli? You mean LO? Well...... Whoops.

Sorry, Accel. I forgot to made an exception for LO. But Accel will get his ass whooped by Touma again regardless, if he dare to stand toe-to-toe against Touma.
Nah, Will of the Misaka Network says Accel can have LO and Worst.

Touma gets the rest apparently
Old 2013-09-05, 10:53   Link #5360
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Daihaseisai Festival
more like big breasted blondes giving trouble for Kamijou-san

He believes.
Even though he’s tired and one leg’s in the coffin, he believes.
He believes in his right fist,
in the path that his weapon creates,
in the scene when his weapon brutally hits the enemy’s body,
that his victory will bring about a wonderful future.
Kamijou Touma’s actions are based on trust.-

Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen