AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-06-24, 01:07   Link #501
sapper
harem dimension god
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: harem world
Anybody wondering why army the end the others just magically revived? Lol but overall great season had some good fan service scenes and decent plot line with good action and I enjoyed it thoroughly hopin for a 3rd season
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/tY1NGtR.jpg
sapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 05:48   Link #502
Friday
Im shy too...
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Invercargill Southland, New Zealand
we will have to wait 2 years for the next one....
I was happy to see it again and I enjoyed it.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 07:12   Link #503
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
we will have to wait 2 years for the next one....
I was happy to see it again and I enjoyed it.
Damn it..... I'm getting old.... I'm probably married by that....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 13:27   Link #504
takai
Easy Muffin
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 21
Not bad. The last battles for this series are always the best. I think it was an improvement from last season even though the whole maid cafe thing seemed eh at best. But I enjoyed it nonetheless. Now I have the OVA to look forward to, then finally the English dub whenever they release it, which I hope is soon.

All in all, it was a good ending to a good show. I give Samurai Bride an 8/10 (for now at least).
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 14:37   Link #505
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
Quote:
Originally Posted by takai View Post
Not bad. The last battles for this series are always the best. I think it was an improvement from last season even though the whole maid cafe thing seemed eh at best. But I enjoyed it nonetheless. Now I have the OVA to look forward to, then finally the English dub whenever they release it, which I hope is soon.

All in all, it was a good ending to a good show. I give Samurai Bride an 8/10 (for now at least).
The ova is probably going to be the same thing they did last time. A slightly tweaked ending with the scenes in full color instead of black and white. What your really waiting for is the Specials!
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 21:57   Link #506
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lost in the Fairy Forest
Well not to bad of an ending but still enjoyable still dont know what they gave up on the Maid Cafe

7/10 so anther 3 year before the next one
__________________
Master_Yoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 15:52   Link #507
msg
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Exclusive placemat

__________________
msg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 02:10   Link #508
jeroz
Art Block Specialist
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
So many hilarious moments in the Samurai Bride segment. That get up from Muneakira, that pose together of cutting a wedding cake, that jetpack, that massive rifle.

This is brilliant
__________________
She's not Mary Sue, she's Hajime-su!
jeroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 03:32   Link #509
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroz View Post
So many hilarious moments in the Samurai Bride segment. That get up from Muneakira, that pose together of cutting a wedding cake, that jetpack, that massive rifle.

This is brilliant
Ignoring the fact that he changes to a grooms attire.....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 23:39   Link #510
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
That new scan of Inshun. omg I'm in love.
__________________
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-04, 20:16   Link #511
Nerdydomo
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
moe-moe-kyun-kyun!
Nerdydomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 10:22   Link #512
incorporazo
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Niθ Art Works Vol. 2 Zoku Adesugata Giga Jōkan
incorporazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ecchi, harem

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.