AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-09-11, 02:53   Link #3961
bigdeal000
malefic

Bleach, I didn't miss you at all, but since you're back I'm gonna read you. Well, a nice little chapter with a little fight in it. Could that guy really not dodge or use blut...whatever to defend himself? Oh well, as long as we get rid of them. Next!!
Old 2013-09-11, 12:47   Link #3962
quigonkenny
WRYYYYY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
Bleach, I didn't miss you at all, but since you're back I'm gonna read you. Well, a nice little chapter with a little fight in it. Could that guy really not dodge or use blut...whatever to defend himself? Oh well, as long as we get rid of them. Next!!
Actually, he did dodge. That was his vacuum flame clone that Whitey skewered. The real one is perfectly fine. At least until next chapter... ^_^

As for the rest of the chapter, nice meta moment from imouto-chan. We all know what that expression on Omaeda's face means, and apparently so does she... If he is going to go out in a final heroic fat-ass blaze of loli-protecting glory, he better at least take someone out with it. None of that Soi-Fong having to come in and finish the job crap.

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2013-09-11 at 20:43.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 21:48   Link #3963
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

how about using some ,, u know
*those powers that require saying a number or something (like what byakuya does)
Old 2013-09-12, 15:34   Link #3964
Eragon
Star Crossed, literally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
The complaints on this board are just getting more and more whiney
Bleach isn't worth complaining about anymore. It passed that stage a looong time ago. Poking fun at the chapters is the only way to enjoy them now (for most of us here anyhow).
Old 2013-09-12, 15:56   Link #3965
quigonkenny
WRYYYYY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Bleach isn't worth complaining about anymore. It passed that stage a looong time ago. Poking fun at the chapters is the only way to enjoy them now (for most of us here anyhow).
I still get a little enjoyment from the story itself...although I do still like poking fun at it. Win-win. ^_^
Old 2013-09-12, 16:41   Link #3966
normp571

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
I still get a little enjoyment from the story itself...although I do still like poking fun at it. Win-win. ^_^
I actually enjoy the story.
normp571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-12, 17:08   Link #3967
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
if only that sr releases soifon's bankai and realize how retarded it is and he can't even lift the thing
I'll never understand why Soifon was upset about the bankai loss when she herself back in the HM arc stated how much she hated it. She should've been, 'HERE YOU GO! MY SHIKAI'S BETTER ANYWAY SO NYAAAAAAAAAAA'

Omeada might really die unless Kubo pulls a Big Damn Heroes from Soi, Yoruichi or someone else...

Mohawk hasn't shown blut or Vollstanding yet so Whitey and Tits McGee will have to work harder.
Old 2013-09-12, 23:28   Link #3968
quigonkenny
WRYYYYY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by normp571 View Post
I actually enjoy the story.
No problem. There's certainly enough there to enjoy. I like some of the developments here and there and the overall direction of the plot, but I've just been too spoiled by years of TVTropes.com and better manga to really love it 100%. Plus there is a lot of Kubo Being Kubo, some of which I like, some of which bugs me, most of which just makes me roll my eyes (which is enjoyable enough in its own right ^_^).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
Omeada might really die unless Kubo pulls a Big Damn Heroes from Soi, Yoruichi or someone else...
Unfortunately, odds are that that's exactly what's going to happen. He's facing the enemy that took Soi-Fong's Bankai, so by Bleach shounen logic, only she or Ichigo (or possibly Yoruichi, but she must have been fired or something, is all I can guess) can defeat him. I guess he could conceivably fight the guy to a standstill until Soi-Fong/Ichigo gets there, then protect against a double team/save imouto-chan, but chances are he's toast. He's just got too much "screw-up" inertia.

Still hoping for him awakening his inner badass, though, however slight that possibility might be... We'll see. If we see Soi-Fong fighting another Letter, especially one that appears to outclass her, his chances for success (much less survival) will skyrocket.
Old 2013-09-13, 13:15   Link #3969
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

chills from the last panel
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 17:40   Link #3970
Langus
Optimus Prime

A overdue welcome back to Matsumoto's awesome cleavage. I missed those girls.

So this chapter had sexual innuendo, Hitsugaya being badass, and boobies. I'd call it a win.

Just waiting now for Urahara's moment of shining glory. We all know it's coming.
Old 2013-09-13, 19:27   Link #3971
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post

Unfortunately, odds are that that's exactly what's going to happen. He's facing the enemy that took Soi-Fong's Bankai, so by Bleach shounen logic, only she or Ichigo (or possibly Yoruichi, but she must have been fired or something, is all I can guess) can defeat him. I guess he could conceivably fight the guy to a standstill until Soi-Fong/Ichigo gets there, then protect against a double team/save imouto-chan, but chances are he's toast. He's just got too much "screw-up" inertia.

Still hoping for him awakening his inner badass, though, however slight that possibility might be... We'll see. If we see Soi-Fong fighting another Letter, especially one that appears to outclass her, his chances for success (much less survival) will skyrocket.

Well, it's fine with me if Kubo kills him off and even his family. It'll really be ballsy of Kubo to go seriously dark(at least as far as you can for shonen) and also since Omeada's not a popular character, then no one can bitch about popular characters dying like they did with Byakuya.

Though it would be seriously more ballsy if Kubo kills either Matsu or Hitsugaya or both. Though....I think the most they'll get damage is just hurt really bad.
Old 2013-09-14, 19:01   Link #3972
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I'm okay if Omeda goes full on badass because he has to protect his sister, but ultimately ends up being saved by Soi Fon.

I'll be kinda annoyed if it ends up like his fight w/ that elephant fraccion guy...momentary badass, then suddenly full retard mode.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 19:30   Link #3973
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Well.......sooner or later Kubo will give the stupids to the VR. If the Shinigami lose again after this round then....I don't know where else they can go other than the Living World.

I mean, Ichigo, Kenny, Mayuri and maybe Nii or Renji can't kill everyone....
Old 2013-09-17, 04:37   Link #3974
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

*reads the latest chapter*

Sighs

Can bad guys not die in bleach.....growing bored again (
Old 2013-09-17, 04:44   Link #3975
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Spoiler for SPOILE 549:
Old 2013-09-17, 04:52   Link #3976
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
*reads the latest chapter*

Sighs

Can bad guys not die in bleach.....growing bored again (
while I agree with you completely its been the formulia for bleach this entire series. Everytime that a character loses to another in a 1 v 1 fight the next time they fight the loser wins. Its been true for this entire series.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 06:59   Link #3977
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Never thought I would say this but Sui Fong needs to get the heck out of the way and let Omaeda handle his business. I was really hoping he would beat the hell out of this guy for hurting his imouto. Ah well it wouldn't have really ben logical but when has bleach ever been with power ups?
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 07:06   Link #3978
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Never thought I would say this but Sui Fong needs to get the heck out of the way and let Omaeda handle his business. I was really hoping he would beat the hell out of this guy for hurting his imouto. Ah well it wouldn't have really ben logical but when has bleach ever been with power ups?
heh I agree omaeda has been a loser for the entire series and hasn't had any real moments that woulda been one but truth is Soi fon isn't much better. She has won some battles but her relationship with yoruichi has made her disappointing. Granted she's probably the only captain whose bankai is worse then her shikai for her fighting style
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 07:46   Link #3979
shalala

I didn't know there was different elements of shunkou. Soo it goes well with Sui Fong's Shikai. Can't wait to see what dog man comes up with.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 09:21   Link #3980
itachi-san314

i have two questions. how is someone like omaeda a lieutenant and a leader of the stealth division? and why can't anybody kill him?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter