AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2013-09-15, 02:53   Link #1
SummeryDreams

Business

What do you think is the best business that needs a little capital but will make you great profits? SOmething that is easy to maintain?

For me, I don't have any idea because I don't have the knowledge about it. lol I'm still into manual labor but I'm curious as I'm flexible to it as well. But not considering it for now. How about you guys? Any thoughts?
SummeryDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 02:55   Link #2
Suzuku
(`・⊝・)/\(`・⊝・)

Little investment and a large return? I think making the right program these days is the best modern bet.
Old 2013-09-15, 03:03   Link #3
SummeryDreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Little investment and a large return? I think making the right program these days is the best modern bet.
Yea, I've heard it as well from others that with little investment and sometimes just little hardwork but with the appropriate knowledge, you'll make tons of money. Oh well, not in my case as I consider myself layman to programming stuffs. lol
Old 2013-09-15, 15:43   Link #4
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Vietnam is kind of weird place for business, you know? If you managed to find the right place, put up a stall plus some plastic chairs and starting to sell tea, you could have double or even triplet the income of a common goverment salaryman.

Other than that, street vendor in general is quite profitable, especially when you do it right.
Fireminer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 16:49   Link #5
SummeryDreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Vietnam is kind of weird place for business, you know? If you managed to find the right place, put up a stall plus some plastic chairs and starting to sell tea, you could have double or even triplet the income of a common goverment salaryman.

Other than that, street vendor in general is quite profitable, especially when you do it right.
These suggestion of yours are also super famous here, and to think, they don't pay taxes because it's either their stalls are illegal, or they don't occupy any space except for their bikes with built-in booths. They sell Chicken internal organs, hotdogs on sticks, and rice. I'd say the taste is just normal, but the food are extremely cheap, but of course you're at higher risk for foodborne diseases as most of the time, the food handling are done in not so clean way, but still clean. I don't know how much they make everyday though, but really, cheapest food - too far from those in the malls, I'd say the prices are 10 times cheaper. xD
Old 2013-09-15, 18:50   Link #6
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummeryDreams View Post
These suggestion of yours are also super famous here, and to think, they don't pay taxes because it's either their stalls are illegal, or they don't occupy any space except for their bikes with built-in booths. They sell Chicken internal organs, hotdogs on sticks, and rice. I'd say the taste is just normal, but the food are extremely cheap, but of course you're at higher risk for foodborne diseases as most of the time, the food handling are done in not so clean way, but still clean. I don't know how much they make everyday though, but really, cheapest food - too far from those in the malls, I'd say the prices are 10 times cheaper. xD
That, or you could join the army of "Professional Begger". When you came to a Tourist Hotspot, you will be surrounded by dozens of child begging for your money. And I must say, they are quite clingy.

The Taint of my Country.
Fireminer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 20:00   Link #7
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummeryDreams View Post
What do you think is the best business that needs a little capital but will make you great profits? SOmething that is easy to maintain?
Selling the idea that you can easily make large sums of money with little to no effort to other people. You present it as a guide. Jazz it up by stating that your guide will also teach people how to be happy and successful at everything that they do.

I'm not joking.
Old 2013-09-20, 16:47   Link #8
SummeryDreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
Selling the idea that you can easily make large sums of money with little to no effort to other people. You present it as a guide. Jazz it up by stating that your guide will also teach people how to be happy and successful at everything that they do.

I'm not joking.
And which website can I can I actually proposed my ideas? Don't have any idea. hehehe.