AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-09-18, 19:32   Link #4001
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
you'll hear a scream and have a close up of her face, then a far shot of her being held in the air
That could also work. With added blood.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 22:29   Link #4002
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

it goes too fast I'm sure will soon have one of the Kenpachi fight stern Ritters all trying to protect the body Unohana... F*CK ... T-T
Old 2013-09-19, 02:30   Link #4003
saravis

It's rather funny, for someone who's supposed to be the leader of the Stealth Corps, Soi Fong isn't very stealthy.

And neither is Omeada for that matter. Perhaps they ought to consider renaming that division.

Last edited by saravis; 2013-09-19 at 02:46.
saravis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 06:17   Link #4004
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
It's rather funny, for someone who's supposed to be the leader of the Stealth Corps, Soi Fong isn't very stealthy.

And neither is Omeada for that matter. Perhaps they ought to consider renaming that division.
i couldn't agree more. she hasn't made sense since her lesbo battle with yoruichi. when she was paired up with barragan i thought that was an awesome matchup since he was completely out of her league. it wasn't a typical anime matchup where the girls fight girls and guys have complimentary powers that all seem to work out well against each other. but then kubo took it the opposite direction by revealing her horrible bankai and garbage ensued and barragan wound up not even being able to kill omaeda... you know, the espada who could shoot out a cloud of decay that could melt away someone's very existence. yea, he couldn't kill omaeda...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 07:16   Link #4005
Langus
Optimus Prime

^^ Claps for this post!

Enemy weapons/attacks in Bleach are 100% for show. They're big and flashy and make everyone go "Oooo!" and then when it comes time to use them they never do any real damage apart from delaying the manga a little bit longer.
Old 2013-09-19, 10:33   Link #4006
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventSleeper View Post
Can they win some battles?? Can the bad guys beat some captains and kill them? Can a lot of shinigami die?

I'm just hoping for a change in the formula

Oh, I don't expect Hitsu or Matsu to slip away unscathed though. Like I said, one of them's probably gonna get wounded at least next chapter.

One or two more popular characters gotta die though; not all of them can seriously be okay after this. I mean, the VR are tougher and are a lot smarter so far then the shinigami are. I"m glad Kubo at least is killing civilians off now because that's how a real war unfortunely is.

Not that I expect realism out of this......oh well. We all know most likely that everyone will survive probably. *shrugs* Everyone will get wounded badly again and stuff so Berry Jesus can come in and save the day as usual.
Old 2013-09-19, 18:56   Link #4007
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

All this flash and bang, I just want to know if the imouto is ok.
Old 2013-09-20, 14:18   Link #4008
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
^^ Claps for this post!

Enemy weapons/attacks in Bleach are 100% for show. They're big and flashy and make everyone go "Oooo!" and then when it comes time to use them they never do any real damage apart from delaying the manga a little bit longer.
it's...ugh...annoying to say the least

both Hitsugaya and Soi Fon underestimated their opponents...granted Hitsugaya's combination technique w/ Rangiku is legit badass. Soi Fon's attack should have been saved for a actual finisher.

but as usual..."lets see how this plays out"
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 20:56   Link #4009
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Send a message via Skype™ to Poetic Justice
I thought this was the last volume? We haven't even had one fight finish yet, How is Kubo going it fit it all in one volume unless it's not one volume that's left?
Old 2013-09-20, 23:37   Link #4010
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
I thought this was the last volume? We haven't even had one fight finish yet, How is Kubo going it fit it all in one volume unless it's not one volume that's left?
I'm pretty sure it wasn't a volume literally
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 01:10   Link #4011
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
it's the last story arc, but that only means that the entire story will end once this shitritter business is over, which means it could last however long kubo and producers want. judging by the pace so far, it will last for quite a while longer. he still has to incorporate aizen, soul king, much more zero squad, fullbringers, espada survivors, everyone's bankai, etc etc...
Old 2013-09-21, 22:29   Link #4012
amaterasu4

I've just noticed these last two chapters were Arrancar 2.0. We have the youngest captains fighting two bad guys using new moves. However, the bad guys are recovering and preparing for a round 2. I guess then we'll have Hirako, Kenpachi, Byakuya, etc. coming to save the day until Juha nearly kills everybody (again).

And that's when Ichigo shows up (Baby, now you feel like number one, shining bright for everyone)
Old 2013-09-22, 01:26   Link #4013
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
I've just noticed these last two chapters were Arrancar 2.0. We have the youngest captains fighting two bad guys using new moves. However, the bad guys are recovering and preparing for a round 2. I guess then we'll have Hirako, Kenpachi, Byakuya, etc. coming to save the day until Juha nearly kills everybody (again).

And that's when Ichigo shows up (Baby, now you feel like number one, shining bright for everyone)
And Arrancar 1.0 was Soul Society 2.0, etc, etc you know the drill.
Old 2013-09-22, 01:32   Link #4014
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
if only life was this easy. "everything is going badly. there's no hope. wait. what's that? it sounds like... yes! a remix of that song that always precedes the tables being turned! We're saved! ...again"
Old 2013-09-22, 02:01   Link #4015
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Unohana and Yoruichi!!!!! when are going to review.... >_<
Old 2013-09-22, 09:38   Link #4016
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

The outcome of these particular fights really depends on whether it's Kubo allowing his less successful fighters chances to succeed on a small scale (before being curbstomped at some future point and then saved by more plot-relevant characters) or if they will just fail now, in order to allow other characters to turn up as Big Damn Heroes and save them (e.g. Yoruichi showing her general powers to save Soi Fon, etc.)

In either case, I'm wondering when Komamura will show up and join the party, completing the trifecta of highly-ranked failures trying to redeem themselves
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 19:07   Link #4017
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
The outcome of these particular fights really depends on whether it's Kubo allowing his less successful fighters chances to succeed on a small scale (before being curbstomped at some future point and then saved by more plot-relevant characters) or if they will just fail now, in order to allow other characters to turn up as Big Damn Heroes and save them (e.g. Yoruichi showing her general powers to save Soi Fon, etc.)

In either case, I'm wondering when Komamura will show up and join the party, completing the trifecta of highly-ranked failures trying to redeem themselves
When Krillin shows up, then we know it's a failure party, wait did I say Krillin, I meant Renji.
Old 2013-09-22, 19:48   Link #4018
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
when krillin shows up, then we know it's a failure party, wait did i say krillin, i meant renji.
burrrrnnn!!!!

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 14:24   Link #4019
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
When Krillin shows up, then we know it's a failure party, wait did I say Krillin, I meant Renji.
I would also put Chad in there. But Renji fits too.

So I wonder how long Kubo will keep Ichigo out of this so the VR can kill everyone off again? Or maybe Bach goes to the RR and goes after Ichigo there?
Old 2013-09-23, 14:35   Link #4020
amaterasu4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I would also put Chad in there. But Renji fits too.

So I wonder how long Kubo will keep Ichigo out of this so the VR can kill everyone off again? Or maybe Bach goes to the RR and goes after Ichigo there?
Then who is Yamcha?

Tags
bleach, chapter