AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-09-18, 19:32   Link #4001
shalala
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Under the 7 seas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
you'll hear a scream and have a close up of her face, then a far shot of her being held in the air
That could also work. With added blood.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 22:29   Link #4002
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: with Maki-sama
Age: 22
it goes too fast I'm sure will soon have one of the Kenpachi fight stern Ritters all trying to protect the body Unohana... F*CK ... T-T
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic211239_32.gif
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 02:30   Link #4003
saravis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
It's rather funny, for someone who's supposed to be the leader of the Stealth Corps, Soi Fong isn't very stealthy.

And neither is Omeada for that matter. Perhaps they ought to consider renaming that division.
__________________
So people understand that I do not take these discussions seriously, its all good fun.

Last edited by saravis; 2013-09-19 at 02:46.
saravis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 06:17   Link #4004
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
It's rather funny, for someone who's supposed to be the leader of the Stealth Corps, Soi Fong isn't very stealthy.

And neither is Omeada for that matter. Perhaps they ought to consider renaming that division.
i couldn't agree more. she hasn't made sense since her lesbo battle with yoruichi. when she was paired up with barragan i thought that was an awesome matchup since he was completely out of her league. it wasn't a typical anime matchup where the girls fight girls and guys have complimentary powers that all seem to work out well against each other. but then kubo took it the opposite direction by revealing her horrible bankai and garbage ensued and barragan wound up not even being able to kill omaeda... you know, the espada who could shoot out a cloud of decay that could melt away someone's very existence. yea, he couldn't kill omaeda...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 07:16   Link #4005
Langus
Optimus Prime
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Japan/Canada
Age: 29
^^ Claps for this post!

Enemy weapons/attacks in Bleach are 100% for show. They're big and flashy and make everyone go "Oooo!" and then when it comes time to use them they never do any real damage apart from delaying the manga a little bit longer.
__________________
(This magnificent sig. is courtesy of the talented Kuroda )
Langus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 10:33   Link #4006
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in a van by the river
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventSleeper View Post
Can they win some battles?? Can the bad guys beat some captains and kill them? Can a lot of shinigami die?

I'm just hoping for a change in the formula

Oh, I don't expect Hitsu or Matsu to slip away unscathed though. Like I said, one of them's probably gonna get wounded at least next chapter.

One or two more popular characters gotta die though; not all of them can seriously be okay after this. I mean, the VR are tougher and are a lot smarter so far then the shinigami are. I"m glad Kubo at least is killing civilians off now because that's how a real war unfortunely is.

Not that I expect realism out of this......oh well. We all know most likely that everyone will survive probably. *shrugs* Everyone will get wounded badly again and stuff so Berry Jesus can come in and save the day as usual.
__________________
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 18:56   Link #4007
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
All this flash and bang, I just want to know if the imouto is ok.
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 14:18   Link #4008
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
^^ Claps for this post!

Enemy weapons/attacks in Bleach are 100% for show. They're big and flashy and make everyone go "Oooo!" and then when it comes time to use them they never do any real damage apart from delaying the manga a little bit longer.
it's...ugh...annoying to say the least

both Hitsugaya and Soi Fon underestimated their opponents...granted Hitsugaya's combination technique w/ Rangiku is legit badass. Soi Fon's attack should have been saved for a actual finisher.

but as usual..."lets see how this plays out"
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 20:56   Link #4009
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Inside your heart...
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to Poetic Justice
I thought this was the last volume? We haven't even had one fight finish yet, How is Kubo going it fit it all in one volume unless it's not one volume that's left?
__________________
http://img217.imageshack.us/i/clipboard01vt.jpg
Poetic Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 23:37   Link #4010
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shame Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
I thought this was the last volume? We haven't even had one fight finish yet, How is Kubo going it fit it all in one volume unless it's not one volume that's left?
I'm pretty sure it wasn't a volume literally
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 01:10   Link #4011
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
I thought this was the last volume? We haven't even had one fight finish yet, How is Kubo going it fit it all in one volume unless it's not one volume that's left?
it's the last story arc, but that only means that the entire story will end once this shitritter business is over, which means it could last however long kubo and producers want. judging by the pace so far, it will last for quite a while longer. he still has to incorporate aizen, soul king, much more zero squad, fullbringers, espada survivors, everyone's bankai, etc etc...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 22:29   Link #4012
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shame Car
I've just noticed these last two chapters were Arrancar 2.0. We have the youngest captains fighting two bad guys using new moves. However, the bad guys are recovering and preparing for a round 2. I guess then we'll have Hirako, Kenpachi, Byakuya, etc. coming to save the day until Juha nearly kills everybody (again).

And that's when Ichigo shows up (Baby, now you feel like number one, shining bright for everyone)
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 01:26   Link #4013
saravis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
I've just noticed these last two chapters were Arrancar 2.0. We have the youngest captains fighting two bad guys using new moves. However, the bad guys are recovering and preparing for a round 2. I guess then we'll have Hirako, Kenpachi, Byakuya, etc. coming to save the day until Juha nearly kills everybody (again).

And that's when Ichigo shows up (Baby, now you feel like number one, shining bright for everyone)
And Arrancar 1.0 was Soul Society 2.0, etc, etc you know the drill.
__________________
So people understand that I do not take these discussions seriously, its all good fun.
saravis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 01:32   Link #4014
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
And that's when Ichigo shows up (Baby, now you feel like number one, shining bright for everyone)
if only life was this easy. "everything is going badly. there's no hope. wait. what's that? it sounds like... yes! a remix of that song that always precedes the tables being turned! We're saved! ...again"
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 02:01   Link #4015
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: with Maki-sama
Age: 22
Unohana and Yoruichi!!!!! when are going to review.... >_<
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic211239_32.gif
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 09:38   Link #4016
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cambridge, UK
The outcome of these particular fights really depends on whether it's Kubo allowing his less successful fighters chances to succeed on a small scale (before being curbstomped at some future point and then saved by more plot-relevant characters) or if they will just fail now, in order to allow other characters to turn up as Big Damn Heroes and save them (e.g. Yoruichi showing her general powers to save Soi Fon, etc.)

In either case, I'm wondering when Komamura will show up and join the party, completing the trifecta of highly-ranked failures trying to redeem themselves
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 19:07   Link #4017
saravis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
The outcome of these particular fights really depends on whether it's Kubo allowing his less successful fighters chances to succeed on a small scale (before being curbstomped at some future point and then saved by more plot-relevant characters) or if they will just fail now, in order to allow other characters to turn up as Big Damn Heroes and save them (e.g. Yoruichi showing her general powers to save Soi Fon, etc.)

In either case, I'm wondering when Komamura will show up and join the party, completing the trifecta of highly-ranked failures trying to redeem themselves
When Krillin shows up, then we know it's a failure party, wait did I say Krillin, I meant Renji.
__________________
So people understand that I do not take these discussions seriously, its all good fun.
saravis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 19:48   Link #4018
Chiisai Kuma
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ireland (hello British Bleach fans)
Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
when krillin shows up, then we know it's a failure party, wait did i say krillin, i meant renji.
burrrrnnn!!!!
__________________

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 14:24   Link #4019
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in a van by the river
Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
When Krillin shows up, then we know it's a failure party, wait did I say Krillin, I meant Renji.
I would also put Chad in there. But Renji fits too.

So I wonder how long Kubo will keep Ichigo out of this so the VR can kill everyone off again? Or maybe Bach goes to the RR and goes after Ichigo there?
__________________
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 14:35   Link #4020
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shame Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I would also put Chad in there. But Renji fits too.

So I wonder how long Kubo will keep Ichigo out of this so the VR can kill everyone off again? Or maybe Bach goes to the RR and goes after Ichigo there?
Then who is Yamcha?
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bleach, chapter

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.