AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-09-18, 07:52   Link #3321
shalala
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Under the 7 seas
One thing I did not get is why did it look like that L-elf was going to shoot Shoko when they where talking to Dorssia's captain that where blocking their path to the moon.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 08:17   Link #3322
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Earth's last post of defense
Red face

I wonder how the prime minister and the military adviser will work together as leaders. Surely it's plausible that there will be an ogling skirmish of ideas between Shoko and L Elf.
Although the other is New JIOR's prime minister, who is going to be more dominant? L Elf? Hmmm. . . even him, couldn't read through Shoko's seemingly absurd ideas yet somehow amazingly brilliant. The unpredictable duo. . . I wonder. . .

It seems that as Shoko will spend more time with L Elf Haruto will spend more time with Saki, as well as the other pilots. I'm really looking forward to seeing Akira socializing with other people. Saki and her can be good friends since they both have suffered a terrible past, and they are going to work together as co-pilots, however, she will most probably seek refuge on Shoko and enjoy her company most.

Two weeks more and we are all ready to go!
__________________
WORDS ARE JUST WORDS UNLESS YOU PUT MEANING INTO IT.
Winterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 09:32   Link #3323
Fjoergyn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Last.fm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterson View Post
I wonder how the prime minister and the military adviser will work together as leaders. Surely it's plausible that there will be an ogling skirmish of ideas between Shoko and L Elf.
Although the other is New JIOR's prime minister, who is going to be more dominant? L Elf? Hmmm. . . even him, couldn't read through Shoko's seemingly absurd ideas yet somehow amazingly brilliant. The unpredictable duo. . . I wonder. . .

It seems that as Shoko will spend more time with L Elf Haruto will spend more time with Saki, as well as the other pilots. I'm really looking forward to seeing Akira socializing with other people. Saki and her can be good friends since they both have suffered a terrible past, and they are going to work together as co-pilots, however, she will most probably seek refuge on Shoko and enjoy her company most.

Two weeks more and we are all ready to go!


Still do not know what will happen to love relationships, we hope to start the season and we'll see
Fjoergyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 14:39   Link #3324
Destined_Fate
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: "Sacrifice one to appease the few."
I wouldn't be surprised if Akira ends up spending more time with Shoko than Haruto does in S2. L-Elf of course is going to spend the most time with her because of their positions. Not that I'm complaining.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 14:48   Link #3325
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
One thing I did not get is why did it look like that L-elf was going to shoot Shoko when they where talking to Dorssia's captain that where blocking their path to the moon.
Well... if she agreed to surrender for her own selfish reasons (i.e. saving her father), L-11 would most likely deem her as not trustworthy and.... let's say "remove her from her political and social position".
__________________
GreyZone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 16:15   Link #3326
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Age: 33
Take your pick: Crunchyroll, Daisuki or Hulu for a legal stream of Season 2.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ill-on-4-sites
__________________
<img src=http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic115895_1.gif border=0 alt= />
AbZeroNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 17:23   Link #3327
Destined_Fate
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: "Sacrifice one to appease the few."
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Well... if she agreed to surrender for her own selfish reasons (i.e. saving her father), L-11 would most likely deem her as not trustworthy and.... let's say "remove her from her political and social position".
Indeed. It was a test to see if she could rule as that wont be the only hard choice she will have to make as Prime Minister. She passed the test, though L-Elf seemed to pity her for it. Don't blame him after hearing that scream, girl lost her innocence right than and there and only L-Elf knows it.

Haruto is most likely going to wonder why Shoko seems different now since to him she's still that innocent girl that had him run away from home with her.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 20:11   Link #3328
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbZeroNow View Post
Take your pick: Crunchyroll, Daisuki or Hulu for a legal stream of Season 2.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ill-on-4-sites
Daisuki or hulu, I only watch Crunchyroll subs when I have to.
__________________
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 23:01   Link #3329
mangakid95
Ghost Team has Maniac. :p
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Ghosts HQ
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterson View Post
I wonder how the prime minister and the military adviser will work together as leaders. Surely it's plausible that there will be an ogling skirmish of ideas between Shoko and L Elf.
Although the other is New JIOR's prime minister, who is going to be more dominant? L Elf? Hmmm. . . even him, couldn't read through Shoko's seemingly absurd ideas yet somehow amazingly brilliant. The unpredictable duo. . . I wonder. . .

It seems that as Shoko will spend more time with L Elf Haruto will spend more time with Saki, as well as the other pilots. I'm really looking forward to seeing Akira socializing with other people. Saki and her can be good friends since they both have suffered a terrible past, and they are going to work together as co-pilots, however, she will most probably seek refuge on Shoko and enjoy her company most.

Two weeks more and we are all ready to go!
Good points. I'd say that when it comes to trivial/mundane matters & dealing with the people's issues, Shoko will be the dominant entity.

However, when shit gets real & situations call for drastic measures, L-Elf will take the lead. So in a technicality, we can also say that the Prime Minister is not just Shoko, but rather it's a shared responsibility.

L-Elf needed a leader to fall in with his plans, in other words, he needs someone he can manipulate, so it's pretty safe to say that he'll have quite the influence in New Jior. They also contrast & compliment each other. One has the charisma & the other has the intellectual talent. One has orthodox methods to solutions & the other has unorthodox methods. So there will always be new ideas among the two.

About the time spent together, agreed. Seeing as L-Elf has a ministerial role & Shoko is the leader, they'll be in constant contact. He'll even be present with her in private moments. (Eg. episode 10, the private negotiations done in the PM's residence.)

While Haruto & Saki will be in constant contact due to being part New Jior's military power & defense. Their personal & professional relationship will be critically built this way. Same with L-Elf & Shoko. Akira's character will most likely get the most development in terms of relationships. This is due to her being an introvert & suffering social trauma. She'll start from scratch & build some of the more interesting relationships in this series. (This is of course if Sunrise decides to give her spotlight. They tend to give the protags about 60-70 % of the screen time.)
__________________
mangakid95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 01:16   Link #3330
Destined_Fate
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: "Sacrifice one to appease the few."
I'm still betting that Thunder will get a heroic moment that will either push him to friend or love interest status with Akira. His type of character typically does that stuff when it comes to the girl with closed doors.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 01:27   Link #3331
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Earth's last post of defense
^*nods*

Somehow, I also feel like Kyuuma will be taken with Akira's scent. She looks innocent and fragile that anybody will want to protect and cherish her.
__________________
WORDS ARE JUST WORDS UNLESS YOU PUT MEANING INTO IT.
Winterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 19:50   Link #3332
shalala
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Under the 7 seas
Have any of you seen the new promo for S2 yet?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 20:41   Link #3333
mangakid95
Ghost Team has Maniac. :p
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Ghosts HQ
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Have any of you seen the new promo for S2 yet?

You mean the 16 sec one that showed Haruto getting up from what looks like a hospital bed? If that's it then yea, I've seen it.
__________________
mangakid95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 22:43   Link #3334
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Earth's last post of defense
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Have any of you seen the new promo for S2 yet?
And that is what I call a teaser, taunting yet enticing.
__________________
WORDS ARE JUST WORDS UNLESS YOU PUT MEANING INTO IT.
Winterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 06:42   Link #3335
Dextro
He Without a Title
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Have any of you seen the new promo for S2 yet?
I haven't yet. Any links?
__________________

Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 07:38   Link #3336
shalala
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Under the 7 seas
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
You mean the 16 sec one that showed Haruto getting up from what looks like a hospital bed? If that's it then yea, I've seen it.
Hospital bed with body monitor attached to his body and while waking up from a bad dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
I haven't yet. Any links?
ANot sure if I am allowed to post links. But ANN as it.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 12:23   Link #3337
Dextro
He Without a Title
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
ANot sure if I am allowed to post links. But ANN as it.
Got it

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________

Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 12:38   Link #3338
mangakid95
Ghost Team has Maniac. :p
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Ghosts HQ
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Hospital bed with body monitor attached to his body and while waking up from a bad dream.
Thx for the confirmation. I wasn't exactly sure what was taking place there because it flashed across the screen so fast. Talk about teaser, the first time I saw it, it left me feeling frustrated. I'm eagerly counting down the days until VVV returns.

Off Topic// Btw, the new opening sounds great, but it has to meet a lot of expectations. Preserved Roses was catchy & awesome.
__________________
mangakid95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 15:34   Link #3339
shalala
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Under the 7 seas
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
Thx for the confirmation. I wasn't exactly sure what was taking place there because it flashed across the screen so fast. Talk about teaser, the first time I saw it, it left me feeling frustrated. I'm eagerly counting down the days until VVV returns.

Off Topic// Btw, the new opening sounds great, but it has to meet a lot of expectations. Preserved Roses was catchy & awesome.
That my take on that part soo it could well be different when the full ep is on.

Until I hear the 2nd OP I cann't say much. But I did like the 1st OPing.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 03:34   Link #3340
DorkingtonPugsly
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My cozy room
Shouldn't the Vol.5 cover art be out by now? I have no clue but I wana know...
__________________
DorkingtonPugsly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, body swapping, fukujun, love polygon, mecha, sci-fi, space, space idol, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.