AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2006-02-15, 19:56   Link #1
Incoan
Jinuar Mumbir

Send a message via ICQ to Incoan Send a message via MSN to Incoan
My work.

First of all , sorry if it is hard to understand my English.

Ok, here is my recently finished work. That's Saber from Fate\Stay Night.
http://photobucket.com/albums/f297/i...t=saberrrr.jpg

That is my first attempt at drawing an anime character and my first experience with coloring\adding effects\filters\etc. on computer as well (Photoshop <3), but don't go easy on me with your criticism!

It took me like 4 days to complete this work of mine (never expected it to be so time consuming...really) , and I know the picture is not perfect (especially coloring... sigh ) , so I would be glad to hear your comments on how to improve it (though I don't really plan on becoming an artist , nor do I consider drawing as one of my hobby since I draw so rarely... like 1 picture\5 years. ).

But , please focus your attention on the girl ... not the background, sword glowing effect or that lousy text , since I didn't take it seriously while making them... I was just testing Photoshop features (and didn't want a boring white background as well . )

And one more thing ,though I'm not sure if it is necessary , I am more used to 1280x720 , so I guess the pic is expected to look better with this resolution... well , at least my friends complained since they are used 1024x768 .
Incoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 20:04   Link #2
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
i think it's good for 1 pic/5 years...i like the background...it's much better than wut i can do on PhotoShop...i kno this isnt really helping...but if u draw a bit more, u'll probably get Saber to look much better...
I see potential in u...(i dont think im really one suited to say that but...) Work Hard...

I never bothered to make another sig... haha -""_ -
Crimen Scythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-25, 03:18   Link #3
yanmato91
nRgy

Send a message via MSN to yanmato91
that picture was good, i loved the sword effect, but the red lava or water wateva, looked a bit dodgy, like the first doom graphics