AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-09-22, 18:57   Link #2321
NotVeryMuchAPro
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
So Oni takes place parallel-ly with Tsubasa Tiger?

So we won't see Tsubasa ever again?

We won't ever have a yuri scene between her and Hitagi again?

She doesn't love Araragi anymore?

Also, what do people mean by Hitagi having some sort of feelings for Kaiki? So Koyomi's gonna get NTR'ed? o-o
NotVeryMuchAPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 20:27   Link #2322
shinyaNakagawa
Lifeless shut-in
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: In my delusions
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotVeryMuchAPro View Post
So Oni takes place parallel-ly with Tsubasa Tiger?
Yes.


Quote:
So we won't see Tsubasa ever again?
You will be seeing her again in Koimonogatari arc.

Quote:
We won't ever have a yuri scene between her and Hitagi again?
No.

Quote:
She doesn't love Araragi anymore?
She still loves Araragi even though she knows that she cannot be with him.

Quote:
Also, what do people mean by Hitagi having some sort of feelings for Kaiki? So Koyomi's gonna get NTR'ed? o-o
This is Senjougahara's past. It will be covered a little bit in Koimonogatari.
Koyomi is not gonna get NTR-ed. It is true that Senjougahara is in love with Kaiki in the past but that was during that time and after she has been cheated by Kaiki, she made him her greatest enemy until now.
shinyaNakagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 15:55   Link #2323
NotVeryMuchAPro
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyaNakagawa View Post
Yes.




You will be seeing her again in Koimonogatari arc.



No.



She still loves Araragi even though she knows that she cannot be with him.



This is Senjougahara's past. It will be covered a little bit in Koimonogatari.
Koyomi is not gonna get NTR-ed. It is true that Senjougahara is in love with Kaiki in the past but that was during that time and after she has been cheated by Kaiki, she made him her greatest enemy until now.

Thanks a bunch!

So, Ougi Formula is out, when are the rest of Owari (Up) gets released?
NotVeryMuchAPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 20:11   Link #2324
hanekawa
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotVeryMuchAPro View Post
We won't ever have a yuri scene between her and Hitagi again?

There's hope in Oni! At least that's what I want to believe
hanekawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 20:26   Link #2325
NotVeryMuchAPro
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanekawa View Post
There's hope in Oni! At least that's what I want to believe
No, like in the future novels ? o-o
NotVeryMuchAPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 10:24   Link #2326
shizugami
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Hello everyone, I'm noob here. Can I ask about Sengoku's arc?
Spoiler for After Sengoku's arc:

Sorry for my bad english and thank you :x.
shizugami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 11:31   Link #2327
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizugami View Post
Hello everyone, I'm noob here. Can I ask about Sengoku's arc?
Spoiler for After Sengoku's arc:

Sorry for my bad english and thank you :x.
Kaiki "defeats" her in February and she loses her powers. Afterwards Araragi cuts off all contact with her so right now she is a normal human being.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 12:02   Link #2328
shizugami
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Kaiki "defeats" her in February and she loses her powers. Afterwards Araragi cuts off all contact with her so right now she is a normal human being.
Thank you very much. :hug: Then when she meets Araragi, Senjougahara, Shinobu in March she was already a normal human?

I can't believe that she have such a bad ending. Like an unavoidable fate. It's hard to accept that truth.

Sengoku is my most favorite girl not only in monogatari but in anime/manga so far.
I feel so sad now.
shizugami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 12:28   Link #2329
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizugami View Post
Thank you very much. :hug: Then when she meets Araragi, Senjougahara, Shinobu in March she was already a normal human?

I can't believe that she have such a bad ending. Like an unavoidable fate. It's hard to accept that truth.

Sengoku is my most favorite girl not only in monogatari but in anime/manga so far.
I feel so sad now.
No, she doesn't get the meeting that she wants. The "preview" at the end of Otori is merely a false lead by Nisio.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 12:38   Link #2330
shizugami
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
No, she doesn't get the meeting that she wants. The "preview" at the end of Otori is merely a false lead by Nisio.
Oh, OK. I wonder if the anime will follow this false lead or not.

Then this is the last time we can see Nadeko-chan...

I wonder how Nadeko meets Ougi again in the future...

Thank you again. ^^

Last edited by shizugami; 2013-09-24 at 20:42.
shizugami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 18:10   Link #2331
NotVeryMuchAPro
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizugami View Post
Oh, OK. I wonder if the anime will follow this false lead or not.

Then this is the last time we can see Nadeko-chan...

I wonder how Nadeko meets Ougi againt in the future...

Thank you again. ^^
No, sir.

Have faith that Nadeko will be back. Have faith sir.

I believe that NishiO won't cockblock a girl and give her all that miseries.
At least let her be friends with Karen, Tsuhiki and Araragi again.
NotVeryMuchAPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 18:31   Link #2332
shinyaNakagawa
Lifeless shut-in
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: In my delusions
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotVeryMuchAPro View Post
No, sir.

Have faith that Nadeko will be back. Have faith sir.

I believe that NishiO won't cockblock a girl and give her all that miseries.
At least let her be friends with Karen, Tsuhiki and Araragi again.
Araragi has cut connection with her for good to ensure her safety.
I doubt that we'll be seeing Nadeko again.
shinyaNakagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 18:46   Link #2333
NotVeryMuchAPro
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyaNakagawa View Post
Araragi has cut connection with her for good to ensure her safety.
I doubt that we'll be seeing Nadeko again.
Well, that's a shitty ending for a girl :/.

Since Koyomi is dead now, erhm.... she might come back to help him along the line of Tsubasa, Hitagi and Shinobu?
NotVeryMuchAPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 21:36   Link #2334
shizugami
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
I accept the truth that her story will ends this way. I don't think that she can get back to her normal life after all.
In other way, I think that it'd be better if she died in the end of Medusa arc rather than living in a mess and losing everything like this. How can she befriend again with Karen,Tsukihi and Araragi after all the thing she did. She's not that kind of people who easily forget everything.

I've never read the light novel before, but when I watch episode 12, just like her feelings pour into me. I search for the light novel online, read all the information on internet about this arc. Can't stop myself thinking about her.
On that night I had a dream that Araragi rejected her at the white snake temple then I stood up and shouted out "If he doesn't need you then come to me" "Marry me, Nadeko!" lol xD

I hope in the final book, Nadeko would appear again, showing that she live happily.

Sorry for my bad english. ;p
shizugami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 22:52   Link #2335
JudeLee6
Burning Dragon Master
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: New York City
Age: 22
I doubt that we'll be seeing Nadeko again.[/QUOTE]

Nooooooooooooo Nadeko!!.....oh well.
JudeLee6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 23:55   Link #2336
shinyaNakagawa
Lifeless shut-in
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: In my delusions
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizugami View Post
I accept the truth that her story will ends this way. I don't think that she can get back to her normal life after all.
In other way, I think that it'd be better if she died in the end of Medusa arc rather than living in a mess and losing everything like this. How can she befriend again with Karen,Tsukihi and Araragi after all the thing she did. She's not that kind of people who easily forget everything.

I've never read the light novel before, but when I watch episode 12, just like her feelings pour into me. I search for the light novel online, read all the information on internet about this arc. Can't stop myself thinking about her.
On that night I had a dream that Araragi rejected her at the white snake temple then I stood up and shouted out "If he doesn't need you then come to me" "Marry me, Nadeko!" lol xD

I hope in the final book, Nadeko would appear again, showing that she live happily.

Sorry for my bad english. ;p
She will just forget most of the thing happened eventually as she grows up. That is what being mentioned in the book.
shinyaNakagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 04:37   Link #2337
NotVeryMuchAPro
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyaNakagawa View Post
She will just forget most of the thing happened eventually as she grows up. That is what being mentioned in the book.
Still a shitty ending for her....

Oh well, let's go back to Tsubasa, Hitagi and Shinobu <3, only them matters anyway. xD
NotVeryMuchAPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 04:47   Link #2338
shinyaNakagawa
Lifeless shut-in
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: In my delusions
I wouldn't call that a shitty ending for Nadeko because she deserves less unfortunate fate upon her even though she's somewhat slutty and a bit self-centered for her Koyomi-oniichan.

....
....
At least she loves manga.
shinyaNakagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 04:55   Link #2339
NotVeryMuchAPro
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyaNakagawa View Post
I wouldn't call that a shitty ending for Nadeko because she deserves less unfortunate fate upon her even though she's somewhat slutty and a bit self-centered for her Koyomi-oniichan.

....
....
At least she loves manga.
That's why I said only Tsubasa, Hitagi and Shinobu matters <3.

Well, you can't help but feel bad for a person with a shitty fate, even if taht person is pretty shitty herself.
NotVeryMuchAPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 07:07   Link #2340
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 大欲界天狗道
The Nadeko hate is surprisingly strong in this thread, considering how generally screwed up every character in the series is...Not that their flaws make them less as persons of course.
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
adventure, comedy, fantasy, nishio, romance

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.