AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Ore no Imouto

Notices

View Poll Results: Ore no Imouto (Season Two) - Episode 14-16 Rating
Perfect 10 25 19.53%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 13.28%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 10.16%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 6.25%
6 out of 10 : Average 12 9.38%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.56%
4 out of 10 : Poor 4 3.13%
3 out of 10 : Bad 10 7.81%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 3.13%
1 out of 10 : Painful 33 25.78%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-09-09, 03:10   Link #501
bin1127
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Well, that always depends on the viewpoint. For me Oreimo is finished, I don't need anything more for Kirino honestly. That, however, isn't to say that I don't want other installations in the Oreimo universe.
I think it would be great to see more of what Kirino and Kyousuke are up to in a few years. But the author would have to stretch into territory that he didn't have to step into up till now like their parent's reaction if or when they find out or if this is all just an adolescent phase.

Since the author did add that mini story to BD vol 1, he probably wanted us to continue pondering on their futures and likely he himself isn't completely ready to part ways with his cherished characters. Perhaps just another OVA in a few years? Even if he is satisfied with the conclusion in the show, I'm sure he has a stack of ideas of what can come next. Maybe we can all "Kickstart" him a little haha
bin1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 10:40   Link #502
the-crocodile
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bin1127 View Post
I think it would be great to see more of what Kirino and Kyousuke are up to in a few years. But the author would have to stretch into territory that he didn't have to step into up till now like their parent's reaction if or when they find out or if this is all just an adolescent phase.

Since the author did add that mini story to BD vol 1, he probably wanted us to continue pondering on their futures and likely he himself isn't completely ready to part ways with his cherished characters. Perhaps just another OVA in a few years? Even if he is satisfied with the conclusion in the show, I'm sure he has a stack of ideas of what can come next. Maybe we can all "Kickstart" him a little haha
Well he want to expand the oreimo universe, maybe he can make another OVA/novel with a definitive ending or he can do various OVA with the other characters "route"
the-crocodile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 11:21   Link #503
SigUp
Kiririn on vacation!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by the-crocodile View Post
Well he want to expand the oreimo universe, maybe he can make another OVA/novel with a definitive ending or he can do various OVA with the other characters "route"
There is already a PSP game for the latter. As for the former, unlikely due to regulations. If he could have done an absolutely fool-proof Kirino - Kyousuke ending he would have done it.
__________________
SigUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 11:27   Link #504
kentasaiba
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
A Spin-Off, animated Kuroneko-Manga.
__________________
kentasaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 16:13   Link #505
bin1127
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
He needs to do a series like Hayate cuties so everyone can have their slice of cake. They can animate the yandere ending for Ayase if so.
bin1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 02:11   Link #506
speedyexpress48
Boo, you whore
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Smokin that CO bong
Send a message via AIM to speedyexpress48 Send a message via MSN to speedyexpress48 Send a message via Yahoo to speedyexpress48 Send a message via Skype™ to speedyexpress48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron420 View Post
First off Oreimo was awesome, the author took a taboo subject like incest, and disguised it as a poppy kids show(which is not easy). I'm surprised (credit to the writers diversion tactics which fooled a lot of you) he managed to make it all the way through season 2 without being shut down. It's one of the ballsiest series I've ever seen on T.V. That captured a wide international audience, and atleast for me since they are fictional characters (fictional-not real) by the end (and this was the authors intention) you want to see them together. If you watch the series from beginning to end you can see their relationship escalate to a fever pitch.

Once again - Megatron420!
Kiddy show? Lolwat? I don't think a show rated MA-15 is a kiddy show in most places, unless your country has PG-rated pornography somewhere

The main reason why the ending was how it was is because of the publishing company; if it was up to the studio instead, there might just have been an incest ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bin1127 View Post
I think it would be great to see more of what Kirino and Kyousuke are up to in a few years. But the author would have to stretch into territory that he didn't have to step into up till now like their parent's reaction if or when they find out or if this is all just an adolescent phase.

Since the author did add that mini story to BD vol 1, he probably wanted us to continue pondering on their futures and likely he himself isn't completely ready to part ways with his cherished characters. Perhaps just another OVA in a few years? Even if he is satisfied with the conclusion in the show, I'm sure he has a stack of ideas of what can come next. Maybe we can all "Kickstart" him a little haha
Honestly, we should kickstart and give him enough funds for an alternate (true) ending. I think most fans and the author will agree
__________________

Your Friendly Bitcoin Trader
speedyexpress48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 18:12   Link #507
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Am I the only one who is not happy with this? After crying like a baby, saying he loves Kuroneko and having all those girls after him, he chooses his brutal SISTER?
I have no idea how his brain works at all.

This show is the biggest waste of my time for sure...
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 00:51   Link #508
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Am I the only one who is not happy with this?
I'm not happy as well since they gave all the shippers to continue shipping. It should be a Bro X Sis Happy ending.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 01:10   Link #509
bin1127
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Am I the only one who is not happy with this? After crying like a baby, saying he loves Kuroneko and having all those girls after him, he chooses his brutal SISTER?
I have no idea how his brain works at all.

This show is the biggest waste of my time for sure...
If it's tsundere brutal then it's not truly brutal. Out of Ayase, Kuroneko and a taboo incestual relationship he did choose the thorniest path available. But you can't blame him for moving on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoemiChan View Post
I'm not happy as well since they gave all the shippers to continue shipping. It should be a Bro X Sis Happy ending.
They seemed pretty happy didn't they? Unless you really wanted them to get married. I don't know about Kuroneko but the possibility of a happy ending with Ayase is pretty much impossible at this point right? So the Ayase fandom can just go stab each other or go play the psp game.
bin1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 01:19   Link #510
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bin1127 View Post
They seemed pretty happy didn't they?
Yeah, but I'm not. I don't expect them to get married, duh?! I want a YnS ending.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 01:51   Link #511
SigUp
Kiririn on vacation!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoemiChan View Post
Yeah, but I'm not. I don't expect them to get married, duh?! I want a YnS ending.
Haha, yeah, sadly the author couldn't do a definite clear ending. Publisher restrictions etc. But well, I am happy with all the hints the author dropped.
__________________
SigUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 02:59   Link #512
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Haha, yeah, sadly the author couldn't do a definite clear ending. Publisher restrictions etc. But well, I am happy with all the hints the author dropped.
That's on the LN....? I don't know about the anime.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 04:39   Link #513
SigUp
Kiririn on vacation!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoemiChan View Post
That's on the LN....? I don't know about the anime.
Well, yeah, the anime has cut some content like Kirino asking for a Meruru ring right before the final kiss (which the author would have liked to be on the lips and not on the cheeks). That has all been elaborated in this thread and in others. In the case of this series I would say that reading the LN is quite helpful in understanding it. I do think that anime only readers can easily misunderstand and miss some of the hints that have been included in the anime.
__________________
SigUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 07:04   Link #514
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by bin1127 View Post
If it's tsundere brutal then it's not truly brutal. Out of Ayase, Kuroneko and a taboo incestual relationship he did choose the thorniest path available. But you can't blame him for moving on.
But she's been abusing him for biggest part of his life.
I can't say others are innocent like Ayase but Kirino took it to extremes and for the longest period of time.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 07:12   Link #515
SigUp
Kiririn on vacation!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
But she's been abusing him for biggest part of his life.
I can't say others are innocent like Ayase but Kirino took it to extremes and for the longest period of time.
Biggest part of his life? It was 2 years of total ignoring, followed by about a year of mega-tsun and another year of lighter tsun.
__________________
SigUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 07:24   Link #516
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
But she's been abusing him for biggest part of his life.
I can't say others are innocent like Ayase but Kirino took it to extremes and for the longest period of time.
I find Ayase's abuse more tormenting than Kirino. Kyousuke grew up and seemingly used to Kirino's attitude. Ayase's on the other hand is unpredictable in the beginning to middle of the anime.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 19:44   Link #517
bin1127
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoemiChan View Post
I find Ayase's abuse more tormenting than Kirino. Kyousuke grew up and seemingly used to Kirino's attitude. Ayase's on the other hand is unpredictable in the beginning to middle of the anime.
Perverts deserves a roundhouse to the face I guess. But all the Ayase scenes were so much more hilarious than tsuntsun Kirino. The handcuff bit was genius!
bin1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 05:53   Link #518
GVN.Chaos
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoemiChan View Post
I find Ayase's abuse more tormenting than Kirino. Kyousuke grew up and seemingly used to Kirino's attitude. Ayase's on the other hand is unpredictable in the beginning to middle of the anime.
Ayase is quite hard to understand. She is a light yandere, a bit of tsundere/tsundara and...well, whatever it was that made her 'wanted' Kyousuke to sexual harassed her...
GVN.Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-28, 02:05   Link #519
bin1127
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by GVN.Chaos View Post
Ayase is quite hard to understand. She is a light yandere, a bit of tsundere/tsundara and...well, whatever it was that made her 'wanted' Kyousuke to sexual harassed her...
is there a tsundara or were you just confirming the spelling?
bin1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-28, 02:17   Link #520
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bin1127 View Post
Perverts deserves a roundhouse to the face I guess. But all the Ayase scenes were so much more hilarious than tsuntsun Kirino. The handcuff bit was genius!
I dislike Ayase over reacting over Kyouuke's attitude and behavior around Kirino or around Kyousuke himself. I can see that she obviously denying her feelings for kyousuke.

Looked at the results, she's totally bomb after confessing when it's already too late.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.