AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-10-05, 00:02   Link #81
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Primp Town
Age: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummeryDreams View Post
I repeat. Possession is horrible. That's the worst thing you'd ever wish only if you're literate enough to know much about that thing. No people who got possessed who had been exorcised ever wanted to be possessed again - no one.
I've watched paranormal movies about people getting possessed before, and to be honest with you, they don't scare me at all. One of the reasons why I kind of want to work in a mental facility is to find something that scares me. I want to see an actual person that's being possessed to se what they actually do. Maybe this is all related to my ambition for fear - I'm 15, watched the conjuring and the Human Centipede, and I'm not fazed in the least. There's three emotions I can't feel, no matter what as far as I'm concerned: Fear, Sadness, and Love.

Whoops... getting off topic. Sorry
__________________
Ecolo is offline  
Old 2013-10-05, 00:04   Link #82
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Primp Town
Age: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Well, maybe these people does exist! You know, the type that themself are devils.
Thats what I like about humanity. The opinions that we have, although we're of the same species, our opinions are widely differentiated. The problem is that it's the only thing I like about humanity. All the other aspects of it worries me, especially with the immaturity going on around my school.
__________________
Ecolo is offline  
Old 2013-10-05, 09:17   Link #83
SummeryDreams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Well, maybe these people does exist! You know, the type that themself are devils.
I believe there are people such as like this as well, like satanist or something. With this type of people, I believe they are the only ones whom I will not make friends with. They post danger to normal people because they have this sacrificial ceremonies or whatever it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecolo View Post
Maybe what you say is right. You know, I actually believed just like you - it isn't a serious problem - until my parents got sent to have a conference about my study habits to my teachers 6 years in a row. Through your opinion, I'm leaning back to my other opinion about how ADHD isn't a big deal. Still doesn't explain why I daydream so much.

I'm not so sure about your daydreaming, but it is possible that you overrate your daydreaming as well. Come on, we all have fck ups at times during our youthful years, or if you're still in that age. I'm 22 right now and pretty much I could say that I'm a normal grown man. I can't say that I'm deliquent, but not all good at all though, but I can rate myself to those normal people having a normal personality. But you know what? During my youth, I can never count how much my parents were called because of my antisocial behaviour. I talk back to my teacher, I don't even address my teacher with ma'am or sir, I call them by their first names and talk to them rudely. My class is 8 in the morning but I go back home everyday at 3 am because me and my friends will drink and party everyday. My cousin who's the one in charge of me because my mother is in overseas, she was really pissed off because of my attitude. I've been into a lot of trouble, I even got into trouble against a police because I've insulted him in front of many people just because I wanted too. The police almost beat me and bring me to the principal's office - my cousin was called again for counseling. But what's with me is that I'm very intelligent that's why they can't send me out of school. And I believe that they needed me because I'm someone who's not selfish. They know that I'm fund of teaching my classmates with our lesson because they also believe that our teachers scks as well.

So who's worst right now? Lol All of my teacher told my cousin that I should be sent into a psychologist or psychiatrist for treatment because of my deliquent anti-social attitude. But when I've started college? I've changed. I got my first 76 grade which is something that hits my pride. I never studied during my highschool years, but when I started college I've changed. I figure out that I won't be able to fix my college life with my current attitude. I've started to learn how to study then eventually after the first semester, I've completely change into something more serious. Then when I graduated college, I became a complete new person. So I believe this is what they call 'maturity'. So we're just the same. xD Your just too young to realized it but for as long as you will not be diagnosed of SCHIZOPHRENIA then you still have a chance to change.

My psychiatrist nurse professor taught us this - "get all those personality disorders combined, just don't get a single type of schizophrenia inside you". lol xD

By the way, I almost forgot, why I don't know about your daydreaming? Most of the time during my youthful years, I'am asleep at school. I'm only awake when there's a quiz. Then with regards to why I passed my stuff during highschool even if I sleep during class and I don't study? I love reading articles in the internet and love science so much, that's why all of my other subjects are in average (English - who the fck will fail basic english, Filipino - of course I won't as well as I'm a native speaker), my science is exceedingly high, my math is worst and is in failing grades (my cousin paid the school to make me passed highschool despite my failing math grades), and I failed my P.E as well because during P.E I just cut class and have some other fun stuff - I believe during my highschool that P.E is a useless nonsense subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecolo View Post
I've watched paranormal movies about people getting possessed before, and to be honest with you, they don't scare me at all. One of the reasons why I kind of want to work in a mental facility is to find something that scares me. I want to see an actual person that's being possessed to se what they actually do. Maybe this is all related to my ambition for fear - I'm 15, watched the conjuring and the Human Centipede, and I'm not fazed in the least. There's three emotions I can't feel, no matter what as far as I'm concerned: Fear, Sadness, and Love.

Whoops... getting off topic. Sorry
That's not emotion but feeling *correction*. When I was in highschool, I don't feel the feeling of sadness, fear of death, and fear of losing a love one. But right now, honestly, I still don't fear the sense of losing a immediate family member except for my mom I guess, friends, and my girlfriend. I also don't have the fear of death - but who knows instinct will make me become in times of life and death situation.

Going back to the topic Clairvoyance, I've met my girlfriend's mother's clairvoyant friend last night I guess. He predicted my little future back then that I should ride a motorcycle on my way home, but it's kind of expensive so I ride a jeepney. God damn that time because police officers inspect the jeepney that I was in and inspect stuff, they almost confiscated my teargas and I was hold in custody because I have a gun license and they are curious of where's the gun in that License (Our place is in serious gunban), not too much trouble but I believe that clairvoyant woman gave me a warning that I refused to follow, creepy

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2013-10-16 at 02:54.
SummeryDreams is offline  
Old 2013-10-05, 11:44   Link #84
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Primp Town
Age: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummeryDreams View Post
I'm not so sure about your daydreaming, but it is possible that you overrate your daydreaming as well. Come on, we all have fck ups at times during our youthful years, or if you're still in that age. I'm 22 right now and pretty much I could say that I'm a normal grown man. I can't say that I'm deliquent, but not all good at all though, but I can rate myself to those normal people having a normal personality. But you know what? During my youth, I can never count how much my parents were called because of my antisocial behaviour. I talk back to my teacher, I don't even address my teacher with ma'am or sir, I call them by their first names and talk to them rudely. My class is 8 in the morning but I go back home everyday at 3 am because me and my friends will drink and party everyday. My cousin who's the one in charge of me because my mother is in overseas, she was really pissed off because of my attitude. I've been into a lot of trouble, I even got into trouble against a police because I've insulted him in front of many people just because I wanted too. The police almost beat me and bring me to the principal's office - my cousin was called again for counseling. But what's with me is that I'm very intelligent that's why they can't send me out of school. And I believe that they needed me because I'm someone who's not selfish. They know that I'm fund of teaching my classmates with our lesson because they also believe that our teachers scks as well.

So who's worst right now? Lol All of my teacher told my cousin that I should be sent into a psychologist or psychiatrist for treatment because of my deliquent anti-social attitude. But when I've started college? I've changed. I got my first 76 grade which is something that hits my pride. I never studied during my highschool years, but when I started college I've changed. I figure out that I won't be able to fix my college life with my current attitude. I've started to learn how to study then eventually after the first semester, I've completely change into something more serious. Then when I graduated college, I became a complete new person. So I believe this is what they call 'maturity'. So we're just the same. xD Your just too young to realized it but for as long as you will not be diagnosed of SCHIZOPHRENIA then you still have a chance to change.

My psychiatrist nurse professor taught us this - "get all those personality disorders combined, just don't get a single type of schizophrenia inside you". lol xD

By the way, I almost forgot, why I don't know about your daydreaming? Most of the time during my youthful years, I'am asleep at school. I'm only awake when there's a quiz. Then with regards to why I passed my stuff during highschool even if I sleep during class and I don't study? I love reading articles in the internet and love science so much, that's why all of my other subjects are in average (English - who the fck will fail basic english, Filipino - of course I won't as well as I'm a native speaker), my science is exceedingly high, my math is worst and is in failing grades (my cousin paid the school to make me passed highschool despite my failing math grades), and I failed my P.E as well because during P.E I just cut class and have some other fun stuff - I believe during my highschool that P.E is a useless nonsense subject.
You know, you're more similar to me than I thought, except for a few details, one of them being hanging out with friends. I have more friends online than in reality.

About school, you've been worse than me, I'll admit, except in 7th grade. There was this one teacher that I just hated, I can't explain in words how much I hated her. She gives out so much homework and projects, I just stopped doing my homework entirely just because of her. When she gave out tests, I purposely got Ds and Fs, and when she gave out a homework assignment, i never did it and just weaseled my way out of it making excuses (I'm an expert at making excuses ) Eventually, my personality and behavior got so terrible, I ended up with 3 Fs and 2 Ds out of 7 classes, and guess what? I felt "so what? It's my life, and school's just a piece of sh!t wasting it." Also, I wrote on the wall of her classroom "I'm stuck in the worst history class ever." You wouldn't believe the sparks that flew when my teacher noticed that. I acted innocent, argued back and forth when there was a reason to, and even once left class right in the middle of it just to get out of that one hell of a sh!ithole. Probably the only reason why I didn't end up with 4 Fs was because I actually tried when they gave out tests on that class. As ironic as it seems, the teacher retired when I moved onto 8th grade. For the first 2 weeks, my mind cursed back and forth. If she only retired an year earlier, school wouldn't be the fcked up place I think it is.

But yeah, other than that, you're probably worse than me. Another ironic thing is that I ended up getting the award "most improved" in my middle school graduation. I somewhat changed in 8th grade, mostly because there was this one teacher that really affected me unlike others. He genuinely tried to help me, and he actually did accomplish it. And that year, my parents wasn't called to a conference at all during the year.

Today, as a 9th grade, I'm a person that somewhat differs from an average highschooler. I still can't get started on an homework assignment right from the start. No matter how much I want to, my eyes look for distractions. I procrastinate like no other, my remaining friends calling me "The Ultimate Procrastinator" and "The God of Last-Minute Panic." But it is true. In order for me to start on my homework, I need the rush, the feeling that tells me "if I don't get started on this anytime now, I'm screwed." And, of course, I sleep a lot in my school, and daydream as well. That's how I get past school. What I hate most about school though, is why do we need homework? Trust me, I can argue about that so much it's scary. My teacher once gave me an fictional essay on how the counselors are thinking about whether to stop giving us homework. I had to ask for another 4 sheets of paper to finish half, because at that point, the bell rang to go to the next class.

As you said about how you're intelligent, I am too. I'm a mental math expert, so mth is always too easy for me, and english, I do it because I know it's necessary. Science, I kind of understand why we need to learn it, but it's the most interesting class so yeah, I think i's good. But history is just torture. If you're going to be like, an police officer or engineer or something like that, why do we need to learn history? That's one of the reasons why I chose to fail my history class in 7th grade. For my intelligence, I'm just going to say that the last time I studied for anything was back when I was still in elementary school.
__________________
Ecolo is offline  
Old 2013-10-05, 11:51   Link #85
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Primp Town
Age: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummeryDreams View Post
That's not emotion but feeling *correction*. When I was in highschool, I don't feel the feeling of sadness, fear of death, and fear of losing a love one. But right now, honestly, I still don't fear the sense of losing a immediate family member except for my mom I guess, friends, and my girlfriend. I also don't have the fear of death - but who knows instinct will make me become in times of life and death situation.

Going back to the topic Clairvoyance, I've met my girlfriend's mother's clairvoyant friend last night I guess. He predicted my little future back then that I should ride a motorcycle on my way home, but it's kind of expensive so I ride a jeepney. God damn that time because police officers inspect the jeepney that I was in and inspect stuff, they almost confiscated my teargas and I was hold in custody because I have a gun license and they are curious of where's the gun in that License (Our place is in serious gunban), not too much trouble but I believe that clairvoyant woman gave me a warning that I refused to follow, creepy
Yep, thats my problem with me. I want to feel the emotion of fearing death, or being scared, and movies aren't helping.

That's pretty interesting. I'd like to visit your place and see how it is. Also, I'd like to have my future predicted by someone, and see if it'll come true. Sheesh, why don't we have those kinda things at my city? I'd just at those things! Well, if there ever comes a moment where your predicted future comes true, I want to know about it. Paranormal things interests me very much...
__________________
Ecolo is offline  
Old 2013-10-05, 12:25   Link #86
SummeryDreams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecolo View Post
You know, you're more similar to me than I thought, except for a few details, one of them being hanging out with friends. I have more friends online than in reality.

About school, you've been worse than me, I'll admit, except in 7th grade. There was this one teacher that I just hated, I can't explain in words how much I hated her. She gives out so much homework and projects, I just stopped doing my homework entirely just because of her. When she gave out tests, I purposely got Ds and Fs, and when she gave out a homework assignment, i never did it and just weaseled my way out of it making excuses (I'm an expert at making excuses ) Eventually, my personality and behavior got so terrible, I ended up with 3 Fs and 2 Ds out of 7 classes, and guess what? I felt "so what? It's my life, and school's just a piece of sh!t wasting it." Also, I wrote on the wall of her classroom "I'm stuck in the worst history class ever." You wouldn't believe the sparks that flew when my teacher noticed that. I acted innocent, argued back and forth when there was a reason to, and even once left class right in the middle of it just to get out of that one hell of a sh!ithole. Probably the only reason why I didn't end up with 4 Fs was because I actually tried when they gave out tests on that class. As ironic as it seems, the teacher retired when I moved onto 8th grade. For the first 2 weeks, my mind cursed back and forth. If she only retired an year earlier, school wouldn't be the fcked up place I think it is.

But yeah, other than that, you're probably worse than me. Another ironic thing is that I ended up getting the award "most improved" in my middle school graduation. I somewhat changed in 8th grade, mostly because there was this one teacher that really affected me unlike others. He genuinely tried to help me, and he actually did accomplish it. And that year, my parents wasn't called to a conference at all during the year.

Today, as a 9th grade, I'm a person that somewhat differs from an average highschooler. I still can't get started on an homework assignment right from the start. No matter how much I want to, my eyes look for distractions. I procrastinate like no other, my remaining friends calling me "The Ultimate Procrastinator" and "The God of Last-Minute Panic." But it is true. In order for me to start on my homework, I need the rush, the feeling that tells me "if I don't get started on this anytime now, I'm screwed." And, of course, I sleep a lot in my school, and daydream as well. That's how I get past school. What I hate most about school though, is why do we need homework? Trust me, I can argue about that so much it's scary. My teacher once gave me an fictional essay on how the counselors are thinking about whether to stop giving us homework. I had to ask for another 4 sheets of paper to finish half, because at that point, the bell rang to go to the next class.

As you said about how you're intelligent, I am too. I'm a mental math expert, so mth is always too easy for me, and english, I do it because I know it's necessary. Science, I kind of understand why we need to learn it, but it's the most interesting class so yeah, I think i's good. But history is just torture. If you're going to be like, an police officer or engineer or something like that, why do we need to learn history? That's one of the reasons why I chose to fail my history class in 7th grade. For my intelligence, I'm just going to say that the last time I studied for anything was back when I was still in elementary school.

I don't remember the last time I've made a homework that I didn't copy from a classmate, seriously. Not even in college, we all do copy our homework or work together and do it, our teacher knows it and have nothing against it. Why? The purpose for your homework is for you to be forced to selfstudy, then why not copy someone else's work and let them teach you instead of you studying on your own? That's why most of us will copy homework from our most intelligent classmate and ask them to teach us how come that this is the answer to our assignment. If it is something like research or definition of terms, we don't give a fck and copy it - we'll just learn about it when we copy the words that we as well are reading. That's the main purpose of our homework and ironically deep inside our teachers, that's their reason as well that they give us homework - seriously.
SummeryDreams is offline  
Old 2013-10-05, 12:28   Link #87
SummeryDreams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecolo View Post
Yep, thats my problem with me. I want to feel the emotion of fearing death, or being scared, and movies aren't helping.

That's pretty interesting. I'd like to visit your place and see how it is. Also, I'd like to have my future predicted by someone, and see if it'll come true. Sheesh, why don't we have those kinda things at my city? I'd just at those things! Well, if there ever comes a moment where your predicted future comes true, I want to know about it. Paranormal things interests me very much...

One more! One more! One more! My girlfriend got herself be seen by that clairvoyant. She was caught that she's having an affair with me. lol Our relationship is in secret, but that clairvoyant woman predicted and knew about it. Well she didn't talk and screwed us, but that was the reason that I believe of that kind of powers, though during that time I'm still not aware that it's clairvoyance. I thought it's just some kind of wannabe stuff, later I realized that it has a term. xD
SummeryDreams is offline  
Old 2013-10-05, 16:21   Link #88
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Age: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecolo View Post
Yep, thats my problem with me. I want to feel the emotion of fearing death, or being scared, and movies aren't helping.

That's pretty interesting. I'd like to visit your place and see how it is. Also, I'd like to have my future predicted by someone, and see if it'll come true. Sheesh, why don't we have those kinda things at my city? I'd just at those things! Well, if there ever comes a moment where your predicted future comes true, I want to know about it. Paranormal things interests me very much...
You wouldn't want to experience those things, believe me!
Fireminer is offline  
Old 2013-10-05, 16:30   Link #89
SummeryDreams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
You wouldn't want to experience those things, believe me!
What I've just told him as well.
SummeryDreams is offline  
Old 2013-10-05, 22:38   Link #90
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Primp Town
Age: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummeryDreams View Post
I don't remember the last time I've made a homework that I didn't copy from a classmate, seriously. Not even in college, we all do copy our homework or work together and do it, our teacher knows it and have nothing against it. Why? The purpose for your homework is for you to be forced to selfstudy, then why not copy someone else's work and let them teach you instead of you studying on your own? That's why most of us will copy homework from our most intelligent classmate and ask them to teach us how come that this is the answer to our assignment. If it is something like research or definition of terms, we don't give a fck and copy it - we'll just learn about it when we copy the words that we as well are reading. That's the main purpose of our homework and ironically deep inside our teachers, that's their reason as well that they give us homework - seriously.
If that's true, my teachers are lame. They remind me "don't go copying some one's work, okay?" and "If I catch you copying someone else, you'l get an F" so many times it's annoying. As for me, either I do what you do above or I procrastinate, literally, into only 5 more minutes, when I feel and have the rush I ned to finally start on it. Half of what school is is useless, and that's pretty much the truth. My real problem, and the only thing I can't stand more than homework, is projects.You can't procrastinate, and you, at the same time, takes more enrgy to get you started than homework. Seriously, I just can't stand my school at times...
__________________
Ecolo is offline  
Old 2013-10-05, 22:42   Link #91
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Primp Town
Age: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummeryDreams View Post
One more! One more! One more! My girlfriend got herself be seen by that clairvoyant. She was caught that she's having an affair with me. lol Our relationship is in secret, but that clairvoyant woman predicted and knew about it. Well she didn't talk and screwed us, but that was the reason that I believe of that kind of powers, though during that time I'm still not aware that it's clairvoyance. I thought it's just some kind of wannabe stuff, later I realized that it has a term. xD
Well, secrets are going to be revealed easier than you think. Secrets that does work out are ones that someone tells you and you make a vow not to tell anyone. Secrets that doesn't work out are your type. I'm not going to give you any specifi detail on why i know this, but secrets are harder to keep than you think. Of course, clairvoyance may have played a role on this, but I'm not as convinced as the first one you told me.
__________________
Ecolo is offline  
Old 2013-10-05, 22:43   Link #92
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Primp Town
Age: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
You wouldn't want to experience those things, believe me!
Exactly why I want to be possessed. It seems very interesting and life would be more unique that way
__________________
Ecolo is offline  
Old 2013-10-05, 23:01   Link #93
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Age: 8
Weird... But that is your choice!

Second choice: Get Drunk!
Fireminer is offline  
Old 2013-10-06, 18:23   Link #94
SummeryDreams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecolo View Post
If that's true, my teachers are lame. They remind me "don't go copying some one's work, okay?" and "If I catch you copying someone else, you'l get an F" so many times it's annoying. As for me, either I do what you do above or I procrastinate, literally, into only 5 more minutes, when I feel and have the rush I ned to finally start on it. Half of what school is is useless, and that's pretty much the truth. My real problem, and the only thing I can't stand more than homework, is projects.You can't procrastinate, and you, at the same time, takes more enrgy to get you started than homework. Seriously, I just can't stand my school at times...
I got this idea from our Math teacher. She's really kind and kind of had a split of the tongue once spoiling the reasons why they give assignments. Our teachers are of at most aware the we copy assignments, some get angry but most of them don't care. Just don't do the copying during quizzes and exams or you're fcked. hah.a.
SummeryDreams is offline  
Old 2013-10-06, 18:26   Link #95
SummeryDreams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecolo View Post
Well, secrets are going to be revealed easier than you think. Secrets that does work out are ones that someone tells you and you make a vow not to tell anyone. Secrets that doesn't work out are your type. I'm not going to give you any specifi detail on why i know this, but secrets are harder to keep than you think. Of course, clairvoyance may have played a role on this, but I'm not as convinced as the first one you told me.

I have a secret that I keep for years I couldn't remember that only my girlfriend had caught and knew. I wonder if she spread it anyway. Does it count? lol We have our deepest secrets, but as of the moment I pretty have nothing - what I mean about secret is something only you knows what it is all about.
SummeryDreams is offline  
Old 2013-10-06, 18:47   Link #96
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Primp Town
Age: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummeryDreams View Post
I have a secret that I keep for years I couldn't remember that only my girlfriend had caught and knew. I wonder if she spread it anyway. Does it count? lol We have our deepest secrets, but as of the moment I pretty have nothing - what I mean about secret is something only you knows what it is all about.
So... you have a secret that you can't remember what it was? How ironic
__________________
Ecolo is offline  
Old 2013-10-06, 18:50   Link #97
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Primp Town
Age: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummeryDreams View Post
I got this idea from our Math teacher. She's really kind and kind of had a split of the tongue once spoiling the reasons why they give assignments. Our teachers are of at most aware the we copy assignments, some get angry but most of them don't care. Just don't do the copying during quizzes and exams or you're fcked. hah.a.
There needs to be a choice where you can choose to do the homework or not. Life would be soo much easier this way. And copying quizzes and exams and tests and whatnot, I don't. I already told you that I'm intelligent, right?
__________________
Ecolo is offline  
Old 2013-10-06, 18:51   Link #98
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Primp Town
Age: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Weird... But that is your choice!

Second choice: Get Drunk!
1st choice - I dunno how to get possessed.
2nd choice - I'm only 15
__________________
Ecolo is offline  
Old 2013-10-06, 19:53   Link #99
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Age: 8
Dear, dear... I'm only 7 and yet I've drink Whisky, so would it be a problem for yot.

Oh, and have you try to spend a night sleeping near a graveyard of convictions? I've just read a similar story, which the possessed go the death's family to delivered a token of the passed.
Fireminer is offline  
Old 2013-10-07, 21:25   Link #100
SummeryDreams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecolo View Post
So... you have a secret that you can't remember what it was? How ironic
Osh*t dumb. I don't know why I put something like remember there. Erase that. What I mean is that my deepest secret has been caught by my girlfriend. Not that I told her anyway though.
SummeryDreams is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
discussion, future

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.