AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Old 2013-10-07, 19:32   Link #3421
DevilHighDxD
I <3 u SAKI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
Already knew who was the winner of the poll. We will have to wait if that changes the story. Haruto does not enjoy much love, who knows if that will affect their development
Whose 1st, 2nd and 3rd?
Old 2013-10-07, 19:38   Link #3422
Fjoergyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Whose 1st, 2nd and 3rd?
Second place Saki and the first for L-Elf
Fjoergyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-07, 20:05   Link #3423
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

The power of Fuku-Jun and fujoshis propelled A-Drei to the 4th spot.

But like you said, Shoko will probably be 3rd, Saki 2nd and L-Elf 1st.

Poor Haruto only making it to 6th

Akira-tan did crack top 5 so that is a plus
Old 2013-10-07, 20:25   Link #3424
Chibikiwi

Send a message via Skype™ to Chibikiwi
It isn't fair, all A-Drei did was scream "L-Elf" all season. Haruto could have at least been in 4th place.
Chibikiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-07, 20:42   Link #3425
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibikiwi View Post
It isn't fair, all A-Drei did was scream "L-Elf" all season. Haruto could have at least been in 4th place.
I guess a lot more people were entertained by A-Drei's yandere man-crush for L-Elf. Plus he is voiced by Jun Fukuyama.

Poor Haruto can't really catch a break. Nation gets invaded, losing his humanity, gets shot quite a bit, episode 10, unknowingly killing your love-interest's dad (after he promised to save him), people wanting your love-interest to end up with the smug white-haired dude.

He's got it rough.
Old 2013-10-07, 21:11   Link #3426
Frontier

At least he has Saki... well kinda.

I guess from Haruto's position you could see what's happened between him and Saki as another low point.
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-07, 22:51   Link #3427
DevilHighDxD
I <3 u SAKI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
Poor Haruto can't really catch a break. Nation gets invaded, losing his humanity, gets shot quite a bit, episode 10, unknowingly killing your love-interest's dad (after he promised to save him), people wanting your love-interest to end up with the smug white-haired dude.

He's got it rough.
Well I think Haruto losing these stuff but gained Saki and a chance to pilot a giant ass-kicking robot in return is definitely worth the loses in my opinion. I will gladly switch place with him if I can, so I can spend eternity with my Saki HAhahah~ Ok, I think I should turn my waifu-fanboyism off for now...
Old 2013-10-07, 23:07   Link #3428
amethystjewel

I ship L-elfxShoko but i have a feeling that Haruto won't stop loving Shoko even if he has Saki by his side. I also feel that Shoko will still love Haruto. Since both of them are "the same", quoted by L-elf,

http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic221725_7.gif
amethystjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-07, 23:11   Link #3429
Destined_Fate

Too much of the same is never good. It's why Shoko x L-Elf has been well received and taken off as well as Haruto x Saki. The members of these pairs are different from each other and it works, it's also realistic that you would end up with someone who isn't so like minded as you are.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-07, 23:52   Link #3430
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Well I think Haruto losing these stuff but gained Saki and a chance to pilot a giant ass-kicking robot in return is definitely worth the loses in my opinion. I will gladly switch place with him if I can, so I can spend eternity with my Saki HAhahah~ Ok, I think I should turn my waifu-fanboyism off for now...
Being able to pilot an awesome robot is one hell of a plus

Also like you said having someone like Saki in his corner is a positive he gained. Even after the events of episode 10 she still cares about him. And from what we've seen in the previews she looks to be even more supportive of him even as he risks becoming a monster. Romantic relationship or not she's someone I'd like to have watching my back.
Old 2013-10-07, 23:58   Link #3431
Fjoergyn

I'm of the few who do not like Shoko x L-Elf

I want to be surprised, for now I will not do shipments.
Old 2013-10-08, 05:55   Link #3432
erika4dsl

Haruto and Shoko will always be special to each other.
You can love more than one person lol, but love in a romantic sense Shoko and L-Elf will probably end up together. Contrasting personalities is much more fun to watch in anime.
erika4dsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 07:54   Link #3433
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibikiwi View Post
That's a very major accomplishment compared to being L-Elf's meat shield you know
Old 2013-10-08, 08:04   Link #3434
hamazura
Eugeo Fangay

this series is shit but somehow i like it
Old 2013-10-08, 09:36   Link #3435
DorkingtonPugsly

Yes! Akira #5 for top character, #2 for want to bite the most (female)~~~

Kyaaa me and Akira chan omnomnom~ <3 <3
Old 2013-10-08, 09:36   Link #3436
c0de_da1sy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
I'm of the few who do not like Shoko x L-Elf

I want to be surprised, for now I will not do shipments.
Don't worry, outside of this community you're not the only one. I also don't ship it, but at the same time I don't ship any of the characters.

I don't get why people are taking that one chapter of the anthology so seriously. You guys are only focusing on those tiny bits rather than looking at how L-elf was looking at the whole situation and what he thought about what all of them were doing.

With that said, try to have a little more fun with it rather than treating it as if it were canon material because if that's the case, then treat the L-elf/Haruto bed scene just as seriously.
c0de_da1sy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 10:27   Link #3437
Chibikiwi

Send a message via Skype™ to Chibikiwi
No worries I don't ship them either. This isn't exactly a romance anime, so I'm not even going to ship anyone.
Chibikiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 11:05   Link #3438
Fjoergyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0de_da1sy View Post
Don't worry, outside of this community you're not the only one. I also don't ship it, but at the same time I don't ship any of the characters.

I don't get why people are taking that one chapter of the anthology so seriously. You guys are only focusing on those tiny bits rather than looking at how L-elf was looking at the whole situation and what he thought about what all of them were doing.

With that said, try to have a little more fun with it rather than treating it as if it were canon material because if that's the case, then treat the L-elf/Haruto bed scene just as seriously.

For now the only stable couple L-Elf is Haruto

I see nothing wrong with a little love in the midst of war, but I am skeptical to an L-Elf x Shoko. There is still the princess and not know what will actually happen with Haruto and Saki.
Old 2013-10-08, 11:57   Link #3439
Destined_Fate

Pshaw, L-Elf has a more stable relationship with Shoko than Haruto. Shoko at least gets along and does what L-Elf wants now while still remaining herself and L-Elf has listened to her too. While Haruto is still trying to pass himself off as a Tsundere and not listening to L-Elf unless it benefits him or it's something he already wants done. L-Elf also is blackmailed to listen to Haruto while L-Elf listens to Shoko because he wants to and vice versa. Hell, Haruto was willing to let Cain escape until L-Elf told him to off'em and even than he hesitated a bit to try and kill the guy that had just killed a ton of his student friends.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 12:08   Link #3440
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

I found A-Drei entertaining, primarily due to Fuku-Ju's performance. Same way Miyano's performance made Berg Katse entertaining.

Tags
action, body swapping, fukujun, love polygon, mecha, sci-fi, space, space idol, vampire