AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2013-10-15, 07:37   Link #101
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
In the solo? Keep the Lester mission for last (after the main storyline is done) and invest all of your money on the right stocks when the time comes. If you've played the Lester missions when they showed up like I had... you're fucked. Your only option is to invest on BAWSAQ but it will take a while before you turn up a good profit... if you turn up a profit at all.
That takes too long. Also, i'm playing offline so BAWSAQ is out of the question.
Old 2013-10-15, 08:11   Link #102
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Unfortunately, there are no other ways to make a huge amount of money in this game. None.
Old 2013-10-15, 10:55   Link #103
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Actually a few of the random "events" grant you a decent amount of cash.

If I recall right there are several places on the map with scripted events such as a police shootout with drug dealers at a motel in the desert that net you $250.000 each just by picking up the briefcase and escaping each scene.

There is also an event when you drive down the freeway on the far west coast in which a guy in a broken down car wants a lift to the airport, if you get him there on time he will tell you to buy shares in some company as its profits are about to take off. If you spend all your money on shares you can almost double it within a few in-game hours, however you need to be careful and keep a constant eye on the share price because once it peaks it takes a nosedive again.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 16:42   Link #104
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

250k is nothing post game. Plus I don't think you can grind these events (unless there's a glitch?).

The second event you're talking about sounds good, I'll try it. I assume it only happens once? I might have to maximize my earnings on BAWSAQ before I do it. I earned 8 million in 24 hours, and it's still rising. It's definitely the best way to make a lot of money. I've tried LCN before but it doesn't seem to be as reliable for long term investments. You can make easy money on short term though: "pretend" to buy all of the lowest shares, but before clicking the buy button, wait 3 minutes. Hit buy. If the price of the shares has risen compared to the previous screen, confirm your purchase and sell everything immediately, otherwise, cancel it. By investing around 30mil you can get 200k in 3 minutes and there's no risk. It's good if you want a bit of pocket money to buy cars or something. I haven't done this in a long time though so maybe it's been patched.
Old 2013-10-15, 17:37   Link #105
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

It might not sound like much but its money that could be invested in shares after the airport event mission I mentioned leaving your with a decent amount of cash for little effort.

Also yes they can only be done once.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 22:18   Link #106
videoman190

The game is doing very well in Japan
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/19...but-gta-japan/
videoman190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-20, 09:53   Link #107
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Lol. Looks like Lamar turn his life around.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-10-22, 00:07   Link #108
killer3000ad

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?