AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2013-10-15, 04:37   Link #161
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty

Frailty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 08:34   Link #162
Faithkun

So sora new Standard Commands doesn't have drive forms anymore...
I hope at least Nomura make sora go duel wield from time to time.

Spoiler for Character:

Last edited by Faithkun; 2013-10-15 at 08:45.
Faithkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 08:48   Link #163
SilverSyko
The Anti-Otaku

Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSyko
So the Keyblade can transform into different weapons this time around eh? I suppose that's not something new since the Lingering Will could do that in KH2FM, but it's awesome that we'll be able to use it ourselves.~

And yeah, it's been confirmed Sora will have another new outfit in the final version of the game, so it's likely the Drive form function is being removed in favor of something else.

The visuals are looking very nice too. Certainly a drastic upgrade from any previous games.
Old 2013-10-15, 14:45   Link #164
Destined_Fate

I really hope this game Kairi will be playable. I also want a playable Lea and Aqua!

Will it also have a multiplayer battle arena like BBS had? That was pretty fun!
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-10, 22:52   Link #165
Chosen_Hero

So was watching Youtube and it was mentioned that Lightnings VA was in the KH 3 imdb page...

If there is on thing I wish of this game is that not one thimg from FF XIII makes it into the game, Tetsuya Nomura should do like he did for Versus and distance KH as far away as possible from the FFXIII series ir as I like to call it "the game that almost killed jrpgs".

By the time this game releases FF15 would have released so it would be a better idea to include Noctis into the game (granted first we have to see how it does but still) or FF IX, maybe FF Tactics War of the Lions (along with it's gameplay as a sort of minigame) or maybe bring back TWEWY characters along with Shibuya, anything but FF XIII, heck I'm willing to forgive the whole multiplatform thing just for this to happen.
Old 2014-07-10, 23:17   Link #166
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
So was watching Youtube and it was mentioned that Lightnings VA was in the KH 3 imdb page...
This is probably her JP VA, right?
if so, do remember that Lightning is voiced by Maaya Sakamoto whom also voices Aerith. Aerith is in both KH1 and KH2 so it's no surprise if she comes back here in KH3

Still, Square Enix loves Lightning too much so we'll probably see her here anyway.

Frailty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-10, 23:46   Link #167
ACertainStark
Misfortune -15C

FFXIII characters will be in KH3 regardless of peoples impressions on it. It's more because its FF.

and Maaya Sakamoto and whoever voiced Lightning in the dub are capable of doing multiple roles. As Maaya Sakamoto has in the past with SE.
ACertainStark is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 02:29   Link #168
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
okay let say this i am getting sick and tired of the hate that 13 is getting because it is not a bad game by any of the standards people are just upset that its not their perfect FF game so what if its linear to a certian point so was ten and no one complianed about it then, its getting the same type of criticism that skyward sword is getting and that just being unfair to both games because they don't deserve any of it and if you really want to look at a bad FF game then look at twelve because that game's gameplay is boring and advocates MANDATORY grinding. that being said I'm actually glad that lightning is in it because that means that new FF characters show up and not just the ones previously shown in the other games
Spoiler for reply:

I surely hope that she is doing another voice, as much as I dislike Lighting her VA does good work.
Old 2014-07-11, 11:43   Link #169
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
and that's the problem it's from what you read of it and that is the problem for most people who talk bad about it none of them actually completed it or even got it in the first place, and you call the sequels money grabs perhaps but you did not get them you should not comment on them because frankly they id expand the lore of the world and the were only there because versus which that was part of its job wasn't there to do it, and poor treatment of her sister if you honestly think lightning treated her sister poorly then you entirely missed the point of the first level in the game
I bought tje first game so I can talk about it all I want and I read the other games wiki so I'm oretty sure I know what I'm talking about, so you liked it it's not gonna make me want to say good things about it, I had a bad experience with and I'm well within my rights to say what I feel, like I said it's just my personal opinion, if it bothers you or anyone else not my problem I know were I stand on the series as a whole.
Old 2014-07-11, 14:25   Link #170
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Can you guys bitch about Final Fantasy 13 elsewhere?