AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Old 2013-10-15, 11:44   Link #4901
Velsy

awww, disappointing, but if thats how its suppose to be, then... thats how the cookie crumbles.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 12:45   Link #4902
Miraluka
18 forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Sadly, no. The girls are not Angels. Only their weapon are named after Angel in Judaism's Sephiroth Tree IIRC.
I suggest you should read the light novel. It's much better than the manga version.
About Shidou(the MC), yeah, he's not a moron who follow every word of the crew like a puppet. He's only do that in his first encounter with the new spirits. I must say he 's quite a likeable protagonists. Each time he pulled a stunt that can be consider from recklessness to badass level.
Spoiler for spoilers ahead:
Originally, the author wanted to give an halo to each "spirit".
Old 2013-10-15, 21:19   Link #4903
zero17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
awww, disappointing, but if thats how its suppose to be, then... thats how the cookie crumbles.
man no worry i have a theory about that the "spirits" represents the sephirots so maybe there will be another 10 girls who will represents the qliphoths that are the demonic side in the kabala........ but at last the autor doesnīt show to us any clue about if that can be true or not t last i wait that when all the spirits whose represent the sephirots appears the bad guy of the series will free the qliphoths (yes i think that in the space quake both sephirots and qliphoths apperas and the sephirots seal them or something like) that if you read the novel you will notice events that points in a direction where we canīt explain alone with the sole existence of the spirits that we have seen until now
zero17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-16, 01:30   Link #4904
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero17 View Post
man no worry i have a theory about that the "spirits" represents the sephirots so maybe there will be another 10 girls who will represents the qliphoths that are the demonic side in the kabala........ but at last the autor doesnīt show to us any clue about if that can be true or not t last i wait that when all the spirits whose represent the sephirots appears the bad guy of the series will free the qliphoths (yes i think that in the space quake both sephirots and qliphoths apperas and the sephirots seal them or something like) that if you read the novel you will notice events that points in a direction where we canīt explain alone with the sole existence of the spirits that we have seen until now
Qliphoths you say... errr no its not another set of 10 girls but... its their inverted form Tohka already did it back at Miku's capture climax well or how we call their super power dark side
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-16, 03:27   Link #4905
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
Qliphoths you say... errr no its not another set of 10 girls but... its their inverted form Tohka already did it back at Miku's capture climax well or how we call their super power dark side
You could consider them different individuals entirely because their personality traits are pretty much a huge contrast and they are pretty much on their own - attacking both friend or foe.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-16, 07:39   Link #4906
LeWLWuT
Great Failure of a Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero17 View Post
Uhh.. what?

So you're still clinging to the belief of "sephirots and qliphoths" being separate entities? Have you read Volume 7? That alone refutes your claim.

The qliphoths are just the other face of the coin, my friend. In other words, you can say that a spirit can have a "split personality" or be "bipolar", and with that, you can say that the girl is entirely different. Just take a good look at Kotori and her ribbon personas. Her personality depends on the ribbons she's wearing.

WOULD YOU JOIN THE RIDE?
LeWLWuT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-16, 07:42   Link #4907
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeWLWuT View Post
Uhh.. what?

So you're still clinging to the belief of "sephirots and qliphoths" being separate entities? Have you read Volume 7? That alone refutes your claim.

The qliphoths are just the other face of the coin, my friend. In other words, you can say that a spirit can have a "split personality" or be "bipolar", and with that, you can say that the girl is entirely different. Just take a good look at Kotori and her ribbon personas. Her personality depends on the ribbons she's wearing.
Wow, so that means Kotori has 4 personalities. White, Black, Efreet, and Inverse. Inverse would be really scary.

Anime Saimoe Tournament 2013 is screwed up. Everyone's argument is invalid.
iamadooddood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-16, 08:15   Link #4908
Breimoon

Well considering efreet as destruction instinct then the inverse of it should be creation. Maybe she goes dere dere and wanting a child from mc xD
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-16, 08:54   Link #4909
Soji

iamadooddood@ Good point. You right, would be pretty scary if she is like Inverse Tohka o_o

Breimoon@ I thought she already want this XD (Joking).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-16, 08:54   Link #4910
LeWLWuT

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamadooddood View Post
Wow, so that means Kotori has 4 personalities. White, Black, Efreet, and Inverse. Inverse would be really scary.
Completely out of this world scary. Considering the inverse just wants to wreak havoc, well, we're doomed. Oh wait, they're doomed, not us. We're the readers, for crying out loud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
Well considering efreet as destruction instinct then the inverse of it should be creation. Maybe she goes dere dere and wanting a child from mc xD
Consider reading this piece:

Quote:

Golachab: Burning Bodies

“Geburah is a going forth in power to rule in strength. The order of Golab is composed of those who burn to do destruction --- even on themselves. The outer form is Usiel, 'The Ruins of God'.”

Asmodeus: The Destroying God

To Golachab, Asmodeus is attributed. “This name is half Hebrew and half Latin. Asmodeus is often mentioned in the literature of demonology. The name can also be translated as 'The one adorned with fire'.”
So your "dere-dere" thing is reserved for White Ribbon Kotori, who is "dead now."

WOULD YOU JOIN THE RIDE?
Old 2013-10-17, 07:31   Link #4911
Velsy

Well I began reading it

Up to the part the manga left off and ... Dam.... I was thinking that keeping the fact Tohka was undetected, under wraps would be the best thing to do while Shidou collects intel, continues negoiations and befriends her... But dam, Origami found out? So now shits going to hit the fan? >< That was definately something the AST shouldn't know >< Is Origami (seriously her name reminds me of paper) a stalker?

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2013-10-17, 07:37   Link #4912
watisit

Quote:
Well I began reading it

Up to the part the manga left off and ... Dam.... I was thinking that keeping the fact Tohka was undetected, under wraps would be the best thing to do while Shidou collects intel, continues negoiations and befriends her... But dam, Origami found out? So now shits going to hit the fan? >< That was definately something the AST shouldn't know >< Is Origami (seriously her name reminds me of paper) a stalker?
Only if you consider a hurricane a wind. It's the same concept but the scale is totally different
watisit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 08:12   Link #4913
Velsy

Quote:
In a low voice, Reine nodded. Seeing this, Kotori consented and replied. Murasame Reine was a woman who will follow through with what she says.

"Actually, I'm not related by blood with my brother. It's a super galge-like setting."
I kinda had figured this out, the moment her true personality came to light <.<

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2013-10-17, 08:20   Link #4914
Riki
ランダム王

.....dude. read everything then come back here and say everything you need to say.
Old 2013-10-18, 13:14   Link #4915
Velsy

Yes fair enough. Ima slow reader and I do tent to ask too many questions, so I'll end my posts with this.

Finished volume one, it was interesting in most areas. Now into chapter 1 of volume 2 and I am learning Shidous Stupidity. *sigh* I hate stupidity. See how long I last until it gets to me. Was kinda hoping to meet the Heterochromia person.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2013-10-18, 16:00   Link #4916
LeWLWuT

Quote:
Yes fair enough. Ima slow reader and I do tent to ask too many questions, so I'll end my posts with this.

Finished volume one, it was interesting in most areas. Now into chapter 1 of volume 2 and I am learning Shidous Stupidity. *sigh* I hate stupidity. See how long I last until it gets to me. Was kinda hoping to meet the Heterochromia person.
Firsts thing's first. One: Shidou isn't stupid. Two: Pack your things and brace for impact in Kurumi's volume. Three: Read all of it, then come back later.

So, no news yet? I bet we can all agree that:
Spoiler for Powers:

WOULD YOU JOIN THE RIDE?
Old 2013-10-18, 16:06   Link #4917
Miraluka
18 forever

And then she will turn evil with a devil sword that belong to King Lich?
Old 2013-10-18, 16:06   Link #4918
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Firsts thing's first. One: Shidou isn't stupid. Two: Pack your things and brace for impact in Kurumi's volume. Three: Read all of it, then come back later.

Spoiler for Powers:
;o thor+capt? XD
basically might be the toughest one to conquer if thats true
Old 2013-10-18, 17:30   Link #4919
Nvis
Senior

Quote:

Spoiler for Powers:
I expect a Blondie, Japanese love them 'foreigners'.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 02:42   Link #4920
SolBlade
Beaver Knight

Yea I was thinking about a foreigner spirit as well if they decide to do it

Tags
action, angelic spirits, comedy, drama, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, romance, science fiction, shounen