AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2003-12-23, 20:03   Link #1
sperry

Send a message via AIM to sperry
Problem... big one...

I don't know if this has been asked before or what, but...and I think it's more computer related than Bittorrent related, but...

So, I was dling with Bittorrent, as usual, but upgraded from Windows ME to XP. So, the first time I tried to dl something with XP, it asked me some sort of question, like, what is the file type of this file? Or something of that sort...(I'm not very computer-literate) It asked if I wanted to find the file type or something in the list, so I did. I clicked on Winamp, not noticing the "Always use this to open this type of file" box that was checked. *cringe*
So, now whenever I want to dl something, it just opens Winamp. Anyone know how to undo this? Or, better yet, what should I do so that I can download things? Thanks in advance for any help. *cries* I need to look at what I'm doing closer...
sperry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-23, 20:06   Link #2
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Sounds like a simple file association problem. Try re-installing BitTorrent and it should fix the association for you.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote