AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Old 2013-10-18, 17:00   Link #21
Dextro
He Without a Title

Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Just Vita 2000 (series number fashion is the same as the PSP).
Unless you are struggling with the memory card price, the Vita 2000 sole advantage of having a intern memory is void especially if you plan buying digital games.
Yhep. Model name PCH-2000 I believe. I also fully agree with your assessment there, the 1gb is really only useful for people who aren't considering buying digital games.

Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 19:32   Link #22
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Just Vita 2000 (series number fashion is the same as the PSP).
Unless you are struggling with the memory card price, the Vita 2000 sole advantage of having a intern memory is void especially if you plan buying digital games.
Yea, that is what I am planning. I am thinking of getting only DL games so I don't have to worry about keeping track of my discs. What is the average # of games PS Vita store anyway?
Old 2013-10-19, 04:49   Link #23
Dextro
He Without a Title

Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Yea, that is what I am planning. I am thinking of getting only DL games so I don't have to worry about keeping track of my discs. What is the average # of games PS Vita store anyway?
There aren't that many Vita specific games sadly. There are some gems like Persona 4: Golden, Gravity Rush or Uncharted: Golden Abyss but that's about it. On the other hand 1/3 to 1/2 of the PSP back catalogue is available.

I love my Vita but even I have a bit of a hard time fully recommending it.

You can check out the online digital storefront though and see for yourself: PSN Store

Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-21, 12:37   Link #24
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
There aren't that many Vita specific games sadly. There are some gems like Persona 4: Golden, Gravity Rush or Uncharted: Golden Abyss but that's about it. On the other hand 1/3 to 1/2 of the PSP back catalogue is available.

I love my Vita but even I have a bit of a hard time fully recommending it.

You can check out the online digital storefront though and see for yourself: PSN Store
Hmm, too bad they can't list PSP and PSV titles side by side to indicate which is "only" and which is ported.

Plus, a lot of these games seem to be resemble FF1-3 than FF7 or better =/. Why are companies still making these 16 bit games?