AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-10-22, 19:33   Link #41
speedyexpress48
Boo, you whore

Send a message via AIM to speedyexpress48 Send a message via MSN to speedyexpress48 Send a message via Yahoo to speedyexpress48 Send a message via Skype™ to speedyexpress48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
You can still be tasteful and still... ah, never mind.

It's still juicy anyways. Ok, I'll stop.

Uh oh, should I even ask about TRU? What's that lol.

It's kinda sad that violence is okay to show to people, but god forbid a body part be shown. >.> I think the children have much more to worry about, really.
Derped there, just remembered the last part of the name too well (RU) and decided to type TRU. Like I said man, right now in my mental state, typing things isn't what I really should be doing, but here I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronNoir View Post
Well, on the plus side, now that I removed (by trash bag) 4 artbook, around 30 manga books with fanservice (Oreimo, Freezing, Tsukaima and of course Love Ru normal and a couple of Darkness ones, stuff like that) , 8-9 Blu-ray, X-360, PS3 games with somewhat risqué cover (Highschool DXD English, DOA 5, Hyperdimension Neptuna US...), 15 western fantasy or sf books with dubious covers, some harcover comics (actually, finding comics with females characters and presentable covers is remarkably hard...) and 2 figurines (a Momo Deviluke by Alter and a Total Eclipse Cryska by Koto), deleted all my anime and downloaded series (mostly Gordon Ramsay shows. Yes, I'm ashamed) and scrubbed my hard drive 5 times, I can invite a girl at my place.
Well, if you did this because you wanted to avoid police or something, you're actually worse off. But I doubt cops would really flip over trash bags to look for random ecchi magazines. Really, besides the "controlled delivery" situation, you're fine. And that situation only happens to the most unlucky folks of the unlucky anyways.

Of course, if you did it to turn a new leaf in life...well, hey, sometimes we need to balance out our desires, so I get that.

Your Friendly Bitcoin Trader|Go Avs/Broncos
Old 2013-10-22, 19:34   Link #42
Archon_Wing
Throw it on the ground
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
<,< I don't think it would matter too much honestly. You really should go back and recover your items from the trash. Well, maybe except for Ore no Imouto.
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2013-10-22, 19:35   Link #43
BaronNoir

Ore no Imouto is...dubious ? I found the books quite tame graphically, if the topic discutable.

You mean that police would open trash bags with books inside ? (new worry...)

Uh, and I don't mean ''I put them into trash bags''. I mean ''I threw them away''
Old 2013-10-22, 19:38   Link #44
Archon_Wing
Throw it on the ground
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
No, No, it's really not. It's just a joke of regarding what I'd do.

Anyhow, sorry, I don't think you should ever have to do this again.
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2013-10-22, 19:38   Link #45
speedyexpress48
Boo, you whore

Send a message via AIM to speedyexpress48 Send a message via MSN to speedyexpress48 Send a message via Yahoo to speedyexpress48 Send a message via Skype™ to speedyexpress48
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronNoir View Post
You mean that police would open trash bags with books inside ? (new worry...)

Uh, and I don't mean ''I put them into trash bags''. I mean ''I threw them away''
Erm...might be my fault you got a bit too paranoid there...a little bit due to Archon, but mostly mine. To be fair, your chances of going to prison are 0.0000000000000001% chance, so there. It's just that my trade (bitcoins...not drugs...FYI) requires a little bit of caution from me sometimes.

Maybe, and by "maybe" I mean a 0.0000000000000001% chance. Not of cops looking through them...but of the trashman reporting them to the police. Don't worry about it much...er sorry this is pretty much my fault >_>

Your Friendly Bitcoin Trader|Go Avs/Broncos
Old 2013-10-22, 19:42   Link #46
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyexpress48 View Post
Maybe, and by "maybe" I mean a 0.0000000000000001% chance. Not of cops looking through them...but of the trashman reporting them to the police.
Don't even get him started with something new to worry about!!!!!!!!!

Why would you even say that?! All that stuff he threw out was totally clean!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyexpress48 View Post
>_>
-_-;

BaronNoir: I can't believe you threw out all that valuable stuff over something incredibly tame like that. Hopefully somehow it all works out in your favour eventually.

With the issue "resolved", I will now lock this thread.