AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2013-10-28, 16:14   Link #161
KBTKaiser

I dunno...which is worse? Miters or Flux Rifles?
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-28, 16:58   Link #162
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Flux rifles are a pain too as they just sap shields, I solo'd a run on Spear with my newly acquired Banshee and I had to waste 2 revives because the flux would put me down within a second or two..

Still running through a doorway only to be greeted by green laser death is way more annoying.

My twin gremlins are also finished, time to test them out <3

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-28, 21:29   Link #163
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Flux is a lot worse than Miters if you are talking about enemies. Miters can miss, Flux doesn't.
Old 2013-10-28, 21:35   Link #164
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

I haven't played the game for about 4 months any big updates? New primes or any new guns?
Old 2013-10-28, 22:06   Link #165
KBTKaiser

Mag Prime, new Infested clan weaps, Boss drops from a Vor/Kril double team in the phobos section if you weren't around for that new area.
Old 2013-10-29, 08:18   Link #166
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Oooh quite a bit then, will log on to have a little blast. Thanks
Old 2013-10-29, 12:29   Link #167
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

There's also a new Nekro Frame and a bunch of new weapons, they also added a few new map types including ancient derelict ships.

Old 2013-10-29, 13:29   Link #168
KBTKaiser

And now a hacker ruins the event by force-winning the nodes for Corpus...
Old 2013-11-01, 19:02   Link #169
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

So at the end of the event I picked up quite a few nice bits and bobs including a couples of catalysts, about 300k of credits and blueprint's for the Flux rifle.......which I cant make as you cant "find" fieldron in game....

Also for some reason the stalker is HOUNDING me continuously this week, and really seems hell bent on killing me.

That said every time I kill him I'm only getting blueprints for Hate and Dread which I already have =/

Old 2013-11-02, 12:06   Link #170
KBTKaiser

If you really need to buy up stuff needed, some clans let you join, buy what research prints you need, and leave.
Old 2013-11-05, 02:15   Link #171
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

So, I'm back, after dealing with the consequences of speaking my mind and breaking the rules to highlight an unpleasant truth. (And then getting hit with the consequences, which I suppose is fair; you can only get matyrs by punishing them, and if you open the floodgates you get anarchy.)

Got the Strun last week and basically leveled it off leached experience during the Gravidus Divide. End result is that the Spacebattlers, my clan, got to third place, so we have the bronze statue of Ruk da Truk as a bragging rights reward.

Also Oh My God the Brakk. Holy shit it's a semiauto pocket shotgun. I currently do like 325 damage on it [B]before elemental damange modifiers and crit modifiers. Awesome gun.

Also have the Ignis. Burning things is ridiculously fun at the lower levels. XD

Currently working on leveling my Vasto to 30 so I can later make Dual Vastos, and then working on my Bolto pistol, as well as the Gallatine and Machete Wraith I have weaiting. And also working up to Kela so that I can get Saryn parts. Saryn proves you can be a fashionista and kick ass.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-05, 08:37   Link #172
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Hah I wondered where you'd went. I also picked up the Machete Wraith from the event but I've yet to try it out.

I've just picked up Vectis rifle and the thing is a MACHINE, and seems much more satisfying to use than the likes of the vandal.

Also recently picked up the Nekros warframe (the last night I had a game with Wild goose as it turns out) and so far I'm finding it a little........meh ?

It looks cool but I find its abilities.... I don't know ? a little lacking ?

I'm also patiently waiting for the Vauban systems BP to appear and its the only part I need now.

KBTKaiser thats an idea I'll see if I can persuade someone to do that later.

Old 2013-11-05, 09:10   Link #173
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Let's just say that I found out the hard way that calling a spade a spade is not allowed on this forum, and leave it at that.

Anyway yeah, turns out I'd run a game with you by accident indeed. ^_^; Haven't gotten the Vectis yet - working on getting the Orokin Cells. 1 down, 3 to go! I'm told by some of the older SB players that apparently at one time the drop tables were broken and survival missions were dropping Rares and Orokin Cells like candy.

Anyway, saving up and patiently waiting for the 50% discount, lol, so that I can buy more plat for warframe and weapon slots. Also, something interesting I found - if you accidentally sell stuff, you can send a request to Warframe customer service to revert the sale, so long as it's less than 30 days. Unfortunately my tatered Braton that I wrongly sold is outside the time period they can help me ;_;

Currently leveling the Ignis. Right now I have it at Level 19. It's loads of fun, and AOE means it's great against infested mobs. Brakk is now maxed out, Vasto at Lvl 28, and I'm grinding neurodes to make another Vasto, and Orokin Cells because those are always useful. ;D

And Soma is OP. It's also the one weapon where that corrupted mod Heavy Caliber actually benefits it! Heavy Caliber IIRC increases damage and reduces ROF, but the Soma's basically an LMG so it has insane ROF; Heavy Caliber reduces that to something manageable lol.

Also totally wish we had 10 mod slots instead of 8 for our weapons. Ah well.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-11-05, 12:35   Link #174
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

By accident ?! ='<

Anyway yeah, there was a patch that accidentally reversed the rarity drop rate of certain resources.

I made use of it at the time =p and what I gained has lasted me up until now with the only resources I need to grind for being neural sensors and neurodes as everything else I have is in double digits (or in the tens of thousand for some things).

Building the Ether Reaper at the moment to go with my Nekros though Hate has been a decent substitute so far.

Old 2013-11-05, 12:44   Link #175
KBTKaiser

not just the the certain resources, it was affecting boss drops like crazy. (IT'S RAINING CHASSIS EVERYWHERE)

I am sadly out of weapon space at the moment, but I'm working towards trying to find some Capture keys so that I can get myself a Braton Prime.
Old 2013-11-05, 20:20   Link #176
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
By accident ?! ='<
Well, I was actually soloing that run and I was pretty sure I'd set it to solo. Then suddenly you dropped in. Not that I'm against you dropping in to lend a hand. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
not just the the certain resources, it was affecting boss drops like crazy. (IT'S RAINING CHASSIS EVERYWHERE)

I am sadly out of weapon space at the moment, but I'm working towards trying to find some Capture keys so that I can get myself a Braton Prime.
...shit. Now I'm really regretting not getting into Warframe sooner.

Also got a 50% Platinum discount, so I dropped that on 570 plat. The 1000 Plat + Shred offer was pretty tempting, but nah, I don't think I'll go for it. Of course with my luck tomorrow I'll get a 75% plat discount. -_- Ah well, screw it, I can get shred from Nightmare missions. (Rhino is a godsend on those, especially with Iron Skin).

Kinda tempted to just drop some plat on an Affinity booster, and maybe a credit booster at the same time...

Edit: Also: https://forums.warframe.com/index.ph...m-bugschanges/

Tl;dr, the RNG distribution was bugged and it's been changed so that we're no longer female canines of the RNG. Also, in the new hotfix, you can no longer drop Team Health Restores to revive yourself if you've been downed -_-

Also, did a 20-minute Tower I Survival run last night. Solo. I started out with using my Vasto for the first 2 minutes and got 2 levels on it, then I had to switch back to my Soma because there were just too many Ancients and Drones and Corrupted Heavy Gunners. And yes, even with Rifle Ammo Mutation, I still ran out of ammo orz. (But at least I finally ran out of ammo at the extract, where I was doing a fighting withdrawl... or really, attacking in another direction).

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-11-05, 22:28   Link #177
KBTKaiser

Did 2 Survival IIs. One dropped Mag Prime Chassis...the other attempt hit the 1% Mag Prime Systems! ...Now I need to harvest polymer.
Old 2013-11-05, 23:28   Link #178
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Lol, I have Mag Prime BP, now I need the rest of her parts. Like I said, working towards Saryn as my next warframe, because she proves you can be a fashionsita with a tres magnifiue derriere and still kick an ungodly amount of ass.

Tower was great for leveling up my Vasto; I'm pretty sure I can max it tonight in one run and then go and build another Vasto for Avasto dual revolver gloriousness.

For me, I have loads of Polymer, so I don't feel too worried... then again I've been making ammo restores like crazy, lol No such thing as too much ammo.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-11-07, 21:18   Link #179
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

I'm pretty sure I'm singlehandedly keeping this thread alive lol. Guess AS doesn't have an AS clan of Warframers, unlike SB. Anyway:

Got my Vasto maxed, so I made another Vasto and then went and built Dual Vasto. Will be picking it up later tonight, and quite looking forward to it.

Bolto is kinda underwhelming, though IMO that might be due to how it's unranked and I'm using it on Level 50 and above mobs Got my Gram all maxed, so now I'm trying the Machete. It's quite decent.

Also, I cannot stress this enough: Survival on Mimas, Saturn and Mobile Defense on Cyath, Eris, are probably the best places to farm Orokin Cells and Neurodes. Just remember: go in with a full team. Full team means more enemy spawns and thus more drops, and since drop rewards are based on RNG, more drops means more RNG throws which means greater chance of Orokin Cells and Neurodes from sheer volume alone. I got 5 each of Cells and Neurodes after something around almost an hour, which I think was pretty good.

Am building my Vectis, which should be ready later tonight, and my Saryn Systems are building. Tonight when I go home, I can start building my Saryn. Poison ho!

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-11-08, 00:07   Link #180
KBTKaiser

Eh, I solo farm for the mere reason that I do not want to be rushed when farming.

Tags
cyborg, fps, free, ninja