AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Danganronpa

Notices

View Poll Results: Danganronpa - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 7 23.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 46.67%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 6 20.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 3.33%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 6.67%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-10-04, 03:38   Link #61
Solitaired

I personally prefers plot elements that came out of nowhere. This gives the plot twists more "wham" when you read it.

If you read the SDR2 thread here, some players can predict the major plot twists midway of the story. And it's bigger than the amnesia plot twist in the first game. That's a bad thing about the sequel, it's much easier to see what is going to happen ahead. Even myself was not shocked at all at some revelations given at the finale of SDR2.

So any sort of insight from DR0 makes it even more easier to see the truth behind SD2.
Spoiler for SDR2:
Solitaired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-04, 04:59   Link #62
DiabloCthulhu

We should take this to the SDR2 thread: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...80#post4856480
DiabloCthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-04, 06:56   Link #63
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloCthulhu View Post
so you most likely will feel that these concepts abruptly came out of nowhere.
My only frame of reference is DR1, and since DR1 didn't make me feel that way, I don't expect SDR2 to.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-04, 07:02   Link #64
DiabloCthulhu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
My only frame of reference is DR1, and since DR1 didn't make me feel that way, I don't expect SDR2 to.
That's because Kodaka didn't set up a lot of important plot points of DR1 in some book.
DiabloCthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-30, 22:54   Link #65
Guido

I'm rewatching Danganronpa for Halloween season, thus posting comments for the episodes that I couldn't review the first time around.

In summary, everything comes full circle with the school mysteries solved by Naegi at this point before the climax.

Spoiler:

And, everything pinpoints to the switcheroo that took place between Mukuro and Junko. I didn't took particular notice the first time, but watching again the series I perceived some tiny details.

In the first episode I believe it was Asahina that made comments to Junko at how she looked different in real life than in the magazine pictures. Then, Junko replied it was all photoshoped effects.
The Junko at that time was Mukuro posing as her younger twin, and besides the tattoo on her right hand, Mukuro had another distinctive trait that her twin didn't share with.
Looking at Junko's face in the first episode and Mukuro's face in the pictures shown in this episode, then one should be able to perceive or take notice that both girls have slight freckles right on the mid-section of their faces. This signals that the Junko introduced in the first episode was actually Mukuro all along in disguise.

When you look at the Junko from the interview with the Principal in the video she has no visible freckles in her face that I noticed. Hence she was the real Enoshima Junko, which prompted MonoBear to pull the plug unexpectedly before Naegi and Kyoko could take notice of some other slight differences.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote