AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-02, 08:30   Link #21
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

Golden age is usually just a nicely sounding phrase used by tyrants to justify their oppresive rule. When you hear someone saying "I want to take this country into the golden age" and especially " The golden age is really close, just a bit more patience, people!" just translate it like this "I want to rule, no matter the cost".
That said, I hope Nagi has some goal other than just conquering the world just for the sake of conquering.

Old 2006-03-02, 20:26   Link #22
TOSlaut

Golden Age refers to a time when all nations were equal .......(a) more likely what he's referring to is before Otomes exsisted on the planet. When there were only 12 to deal with ........or (b) reference to before Gauderobe had locked away technology from colonization of the planet.

Nagi actions are of those who are trying to catch up with the rest of world but going about it in the wrong manner.... His monopoly of windbloom and gauderobe will only backfire because right now it looks peaceful enough but later everyone will question his methods.
Old 2006-03-03, 03:46   Link #23
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Nagi is all about bu toh, coffee or tea ? Let's have a pair of Otome go at it to decide!