AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-03-03, 19:56   Link #21
Mandrake

I have to stop doing this as well..I just marathonned Love Hina (untill about 7 am in the morning). I watched the english dub first...then the next day I started on the japanese and english subs. Gaaaah! Although maybe because I had to wait a day for Love Hina Again (to get some closure to the story) could have been a big factor of me not being able to think of anything different then this anime for hours without end.

The last time when this happend was when I marathonned Last Exile. (well marathonned to part12..then had to complete downloads of the rest.)But you know whats worse? When you have to download individual episodes...and you finished a whole batch and you have to wait a couple of hours for the next one to complete.
Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-03, 20:42   Link #22
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Yes, I watched 18 episodes of GunGRAVE in one day and around 30 episodes of Full Moon wo Sagashite in a row (this was during the summer).
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-03, 22:50   Link #23
Casca

No matter what I can't stop my marathoning sessions. After watching the dubs, I usually do a marathon in sub by which time I'm emotionally spent and depressed. I get this way with books I love too. However I rebound by watching more anime.
Casca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-04, 00:11   Link #24
Xinil
Blargh

Send a message via ICQ to Xinil Send a message via AIM to Xinil
I'm a total marathon person. I've done numerous runs of watching Cowboy Bebop all the way through, then the next day I do Trigun all the way through.

I think the most I've done in a day is 47 episodes of Hajime no Ippo. Re-watch too. God I love that series.
Old 2006-03-04, 00:53   Link #25
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
I can't do it, recently I decided to finish up Prince of Tennis (I stopped around 132) and I really love that show, but after two episodes I stop. And that's all I watch for the whole week so it's gonna take me awhile to finish it up.
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote