AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-19, 03:12   Link #1
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Moderator Comings & Goings

I am sad to announce that due to a lack of time Catgirls is resigning from his position as moderator. He will still be on this forum, he just doesn't have time to moderate it for us. I hope he will continue to be active here despite the pressures of his real life. If he ever finds the time, we'll be more than eager to return his status.

Hopefully there will be new moderators announced in this thread soon to ease the extra work left by his resignation.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-01-12, 02:06   Link #2
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

I am now overjoyed to say that we have a new moderator! monir has agreed to join our team. I'm certain that he'll do a great job. With luck, this is just the first of several announcements I'll be making here.

The thread to congratulate monir is here. It will only be open to slobber over him for a mere 24 hours.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-01-13, 00:59   Link #3
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

And right on monir's heels we have another new moderator. The second new mod in two days is Hunter. (It's not that he's our second favorite, it's just that his timezone made him the second to reply to the PM.)

The thread to congratulate Hunter is here.
Once again I'm restricting the slobbering window to a mere 24 hours.

Old 2007-05-03, 07:23   Link #4
xris
Just call me Ojisan

We've added two new Moderators to our line-up, Pellissier and Skyfall.

If you wish to congratulate them on their foolishness of joining the ranks of Moderator, then please do so in their Welcome thread.

I'll like to say there are a number of suitable Moderator candidates in these forums now, I'm only sorry that we can't recognise all of you but we are planning to add a few more Moderators yet.

Note: If you are wondering, we've renamed what used to be called Super Moderators to Moderators now. See View Forum Leaders for a full list of Moderators and Administrators.
Old 2007-11-19, 22:56   Link #5
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

I'm very happy to announce that relentlessflame, Klashikari and White Manju Bun no sannin wa, have joined our staff!

We are certainly very lucky that they have agreed to help us out with our endless task of moderating these forums. I'm not so sure that it is lucky for them, but as long as they are clueless enough not to have figured that out I'll be sure to take advantage of their foolishness.

If you wish to welcome them, you can do so for the next 24 hours in this thread.

Old 2008-03-16, 23:38   Link #6
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Woo-hoo! It's time for us to welcome aboard 4Tran as our newest nakama.

It is certain that he will be giving special attention to our sometimes neglected Gundam Forum, but he certainly will not be absent from the rest of our fine forum where he often lurks more than he posts.

If you wish to congratulate him, please shake his hand here. As is our custom if you don't press the flesh in the next 24 hours, you'll lose your chance.

Old 2009-03-15, 16:51   Link #7
xris
Just call me Ojisan

We've increased the Moderator ranks with the addition of Solace to our lineup.

If you wish to welcome him then please do so within the next 24 hours in his Welcome thread.

Last edited by Flower; 2013-11-15 at 17:59. Reason: Just had to bold the name. ^^
Old 2010-08-27, 18:48   Link #8
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Please join us in welcoming our two new moderators, CrowKenobi and james0246!

As is our tradition, the Welcome Thread will be open for 24 hours, so be sure to stop by and wish them well!
Old 2010-12-29, 09:33   Link #9
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

We are now welcoming our newest moderator Daniel E, who was solely chosen for his dashing good looks. He is so dreamy.

@Daniel E.: Welcome!

P.S. This post may have been edited by another dashing fellow who may or may not go by the name of monir.

Last edited by Flower; 2013-11-15 at 17:58. Reason: Just had to bold the name. ^^
Old 2013-11-14, 17:56   Link #10
relentlessflame

*Administrator

We are now welcoming Flower and Konakaga to our Moderator team. Welcome!
Old 2013-11-18, 12:13   Link #11
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

A new addition to our Moderation Team: LKK . Welcome!

As per tradition, a Welcome Thread will be up for the next 24 hours, so be sure to check it out!