AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-11-28, 11:51   Link #81
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Inside your heart...
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to Poetic Justice
Law hid his heart somewhere so he can't die, That's my theory anyway.
__________________
http://img217.imageshack.us/i/clipboard01vt.jpg
Poetic Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 21:20   Link #82
Dark_Ritual
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Law hid his heart somewhere so he can't die, That's my theory anyway.
Majority of people die without their heart being affected so I don't understand your comment and Law can bleed out which won't matter if he hid his heart or not..
Dark_Ritual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 21:40   Link #83
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Ritual View Post
Majority of people die without their heart being affected so I don't understand your comment and Law can bleed out which won't matter if he hid his heart or not..
He actually could have hidden all of his insides, including all blood vessels. They would still operate as usual (as the heart did for a lot of people until now), but he could not bleed out, because his blood was not there.
__________________
GreyZone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 03:44   Link #84
Sakuranbo
Kitsune Spy
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Foxglove
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
He actually could have hidden all of his insides, including all blood vessels. They would still operate as usual (as the heart did for a lot of people until now), but he could not bleed out, because his blood was not there.
Yea he could have done what Mayuri Kurotsuchi did before his fight with Szayel (sp?)
Sakuranbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 10:01   Link #85
ri0
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Where everything is dangerous - I'm starting to like this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Ritual View Post
Then I will recommend you to read "Noblesse" and "Ability". Especially Noblesse is a most, if you don't like it then come punch me in the face, just ignore the art for one arc...
Yeah, Noblesse is great! I forgot to add it to my fav list before. I'm gonna check out Ability. Thanks!
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 12:53   Link #86
crimsinking
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
i really dout hes dead i mean the pirate allaince just started
crimsinking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 19:48   Link #87
marvelB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Yeah, like I already said, I strongly doubt that Law will die from those shots, either. And thus, we'll have learned an important lesson: When you want to shoot someone dead in OP, make sure you aim for the head.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 21:47   Link #88
JonSnow
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Yeah, like I already said, I strongly doubt that Law will die from those shots, either. And thus, we'll have learned an important lesson: When you want to shoot someone dead in OP, make sure you aim for the head.
But that gun was a special gun owned by a df user. The first shot will transform Law into a toy, the 2nd shot will erase Law's past and make people forget him, the 3rd shot will put him in a comatose state.

On a serious note: Are we expecting Zoro and Kin'emon to attack and help Law?
__________________
JonSnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-30, 03:33   Link #89
Dark_Ritual
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
Yeah, Noblesse is great! I forgot to add it to my fav list before. I'm gonna check out Ability. Thanks!
you welcome! and Ability is written and drawn by the same author/artist of Noblesse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Yeah, like I already said, I strongly doubt that Law will die from those shots, either. And thus, we'll have learned an important lesson: When you want to shoot someone dead in OP, make sure you aim for the head.
Everyone or majority knows Law isn't dead but his out of action in this arc... He won't be participating in any fight in this arc.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2013-11-30 at 20:25. Reason: Please use the "edit" button to add content to your post instead of double posting.
Dark_Ritual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-30, 07:02   Link #90
mrShady
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Ritual View Post
Everyone or majority knows Law isn't dead but his out of action in this arc... He won't be participating in any fight in this arc.
That's a big assumption based on nothing.

He probably won't be having any major showdowns but as long as he is conscious he can make plans and if he regains some stamina he should be able to use his DF.
Besides even Zoro who was almost cut in half was able to fight Hachi and Arlong so I see no reason for Law to be completely out of the running.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-30, 17:25   Link #91
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonSnow View Post
But that gun was a special gun owned by a df user. The first shot will transform Law into a toy, the 2nd shot will erase Law's past and make people forget him, the 3rd shot will put him in a comatose state.
This reminds me of a certain live-action sci-fi series... 1st shot paralyzes, 2nd kills, 3rd disintegrates the corpse.
__________________
GreyZone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-30, 18:23   Link #92
animeisinteresting
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Shame it's not on anymore.
animeisinteresting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-30, 20:29   Link #93
Sakuranbo
Kitsune Spy
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Foxglove
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by animeisinteresting View Post
Shame it's not on anymore.
Huh?
Sakuranbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-01, 09:39   Link #94
animeisinteresting
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuranbo View Post
Huh?
The post above mine by Greyzone. It was referencing Stargate SG1.
animeisinteresting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-01, 15:57   Link #95
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by animeisinteresting View Post
Shame it's not on anymore.
yea.... or rather: indeed
__________________
GreyZone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 23:25   Link #96
marvelB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Break is over, which means it's-a spoiler time!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.