AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-03-02, 13:41   Link #41
ArchDragon
The Ultimate Monster
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by paTKany
マリア・グレイスバート Maria Graceburt - 久遠の碧玉 Kuon no Hekigyouku - Jasper of Eternity
Jasper of Eternity, how fitting...
She's a perpetual Meister afterall...
ArchDragon is offline  
Old 2006-03-03, 17:43   Link #42
Myname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant
Keep in mind that the MH Nao, despite appearances, has not once traded sex for money. (even though that's what all her classmates thought she was doing.)

She might rob people, and use sexuality as bait, but the real MH Nao is someone who truly detests men, and certainly won't have sex with random people willingly.

Is MH Nao a virgin? Who knows, it depends on what she was like before her mother got sick. The Nao as we know it in MH, after she starts 'earning' money for her mother's illness, was only interested in robbing people. I certainly don't think Nao had sex for some time in MH, if at all...
No she's not, Nao took off Tate's pants then she sat on his pelvis while she slowly takes off her panties, I'm sure Tate got an erection after that and went through the hole.

So no, she is infact not a virgin. She is a whore.
Myname is offline  
Old 2006-03-03, 18:15   Link #43
ArchDragon
The Ultimate Monster
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myname
Spoiler for manga:
Spoiler for manga:


-----------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ando
ラウラ・ビアンキ Laura Bianchi - 絢爛の頑火輝石 Kenran no Gankakiseki - Gorgeous(or Brilliant) Enstatite(?)
Btw, that Laura, is she Romulus' or Remus' Meister?
Any info on her opponent or her opponent's GEM?
ArchDragon is offline  
Old 2006-03-03, 20:23   Link #44
ando
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UTC/GMT +9 hours
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchDragon
Btw, that Laura, is she Romulus' or Remus' Meister?
Any info on her opponent or her opponent's GEM?
Laura is Remus' Meister Otome.
Her opponent is Karla Bellini, Romulus' Meister Otome. Her GEM is in this post.

ando is offline  
Old 2006-03-06, 06:06   Link #45
ChOkObItO
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Canary Islands
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to ChOkObItO
Karla's robe looks weird X_x
ChOkObItO is offline  
Old 2006-03-06, 20:15   Link #46
ArchDragon
The Ultimate Monster
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChOkObItO
Karla's robe looks weird X_x
Actually, if you pay attention to the basic design for Meister robes, Nina's Meister robe is the odd one out.

Every other Meister robe has a "belt" around the waist section, and a thruster on the back.
Things obviously missing from Nina's Meister robe.
ArchDragon is offline  
Old 2006-03-07, 03:19   Link #47
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchDragon
Actually, if you pay attention to the basic design for Meister robes, Nina's Meister robe is the odd one out.

Every other Meister robe has a "belt" around the waist section, and a thruster on the back.
Things obviously missing from Nina's Meister robe.
but she doesnt have clown size pants lol like the one above
-KarumA- is offline  
Old 2006-03-07, 07:55   Link #48
ChOkObItO
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Canary Islands
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to ChOkObItO
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA-
but she doesnt have clown size pants lol like the one above
Yeah, that pants are terrible

I really love Mai's robe **
ChOkObItO is offline  
Old 2006-03-20, 13:03   Link #49
kazekiri
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Not exactly a GEM per se but in 22 Miyu refers to the Valkyrie GEM as 呪詛の黒曜石 - Juso no Kokuyouseki, the Cursed Obsidian.
kazekiri is offline  
Old 2006-03-20, 15:48   Link #50
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazekiri
Not exactly a GEM per se but in 22 Miyu refers to the Valkyrie GEM as 呪詛の黒曜石 - Juso no Kokuyouseki, the Cursed Obsidian.
They are GEMS, gems are what controls the nanomachines in their bodies, you can't have robes without them.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline  
Old 2006-03-20, 16:22   Link #51
friendshipz
lilian gakuen
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: aoi sora
Age: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myname
No she's not, Nao took off Tate's pants then she sat on his pelvis while she slowly takes off her panties, I'm sure Tate got an erection after that and went through the hole.

So no, she is infact not a virgin. She is a whore.

...my o_0.. izzit? i have the complete set of vol 1-5 manga but i just simply flip through the manga...just for the sake of collecting it
friendshipz is offline  
Old 2006-03-20, 17:52   Link #52
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Somewhere in California
Age: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by friendshipz
...my o_0.. izzit? i have the complete set of vol 1-5 manga but i just simply flip through the manga...just for the sake of collecting it
but only in the manga which is completely different from the anime.


--Lone Wolf
lone_wolf is offline  
Old 2006-03-20, 22:58   Link #53
kazekiri
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness
They are GEMS, gems are what controls the nanomachines in their bodies, you can't have robes without them.
I meant in the Meister Gem sense since every other one we've mentioned on this page fits into that category.
kazekiri is offline  
Old 2006-03-21, 00:21   Link #54
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazekiri
I meant in the Meister Gem sense since every other one we've mentioned on this page fits into that category.
"Isn't it wonderful? Nagi-sama gave me this meister robe"

-Tomoe

Their not any different than the Pillars of Garderobe since they don't have a master except Rena herself so they can activate it anytime. Yuck...thinking about that scene where Tomoe starts blabbing about her robe makes me feel sick.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline  
Old 2006-03-21, 00:32   Link #55
kazekiri
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
They're also mass-produced like the Coral and Pearl ones as opposed to the presumably one of a kind Meister Gems but we're really quibbling over nothing. I just thought people would be interested in what they're called since I could swear I've seen Obsidian mentioned in this universe before...
kazekiri is offline  
Old 2006-03-21, 07:15   Link #56
NeoSlicerZ
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
I'm very curious to know what happens to the gems when the master dies seeing as the Meister gems seem to be one of a kind. Anyone know?
NeoSlicerZ is offline  
Old 2006-03-21, 09:33   Link #57
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Apparently normal Master Gems are simple ... there produced for the user and when they die they dissapear (well we don't really know ... it could be that they don't since Aswardo seem to have gotten there hands on one) ... then there are the Azure Safire type wich defently don't go bey bey ... probably return to the pendant for a new user ... just some speculation from me
__________________
felix is offline  
Old 2006-03-21, 11:35   Link #58
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII
Apparently normal Master Gems are simple ... there produced for the user and when they die they dissapear (well we don't really know ... it could be that they don't since Aswardo seem to have gotten there hands on one) ... then there are the Azure Safire type wich defently don't go bey bey ... probably return to the pendant for a new user ... just some speculation from me
Except the Sapphire of Heaven wasn't being used, Rena had retired and not a single Otome took it up. Rena had lost her powers due to childbirth so she pretty much wasn't contracted anymore.

Quote:
They're also mass-produced like the Coral and Pearl ones as opposed to the presumably one of a kind Meister Gems but we're really quibbling over nothing.
I don't see how that qualifies them as non-meisters, their called meister robes, simple as that. Pearls and corals are simply students. End.

Quote:
I just thought people would be interested in what they're called since I could swear I've seen Obsidian mentioned in this universe before...
According to the subs it's The Cursed Black Diamond. Eitherway, cursed seems to fit them.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline  
Old 2006-03-21, 12:06   Link #59
paTKany
Aasu Ⅷ
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Aasu residence
Send a message via MSN to paTKany
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness
According to the subs it's The Cursed Black Diamond.
That was a Doremi mistranslation.

Kokuyou is Obsidian.
paTKany is offline  
Old 2006-03-22, 15:58   Link #60
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Lightbulb Little harmless thaught :

Maybe if the master and the otome are in sinc ... in other words they have the same goal and share the same feelings then the power of the gem will increase ... since the ultimate black dimond activated when Nina contracted hate dissese from Nagi and the Azure Saphire protected Arika and Mashiro in ep7 it would make sense

Got to get rid of all this gem junk in my head
__________________
felix is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.