AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-12-18, 11:39   Link #261
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shame Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
You mean the same Sousuke Sagura who will shoot you to win an argument? Or the same one who would use heavy artillery on street thugs? Or the guy who shot out an arcade game because he though that was how you play?
Yeah Sagara shot others but they weren't even real bullets. Heck, Sagara's scenes were played for laugh to show he was kind of a sociopath. Here we don't have comedy just disturbance. It felt really hard to care for L-11 after he shot Marie.
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 12:51   Link #262
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
He does or did. The basis sometimes for falling in love with someone is to seek what we're missing in others, recognizing qualities we live to have for ourselves, that's why it the expression of other half or "you complete me." But what matters here is that Haruto already progressed out Shoko's ideal image projection, so I'm not certain anymore if he'll be drawn to her for similar reasons.
I'm not going to go much into that. I'm aware that some people look for desired traits in others. Some may be the traits of their parents, or a substantial figure in their lives, from a psychological standpoint. My only problem is that what if the other person doesn't see qualities they desire in you, or aren't looking for any in first place. It becomes a solely dependent relationship from your end.

Quote:
Well, Cain was glowing green and flying around. L-Elf didn't connect that to Haruto because Haruto didn't do that. He also has no clue if other people do that, so no, how would he know about it?
Well, magius are different from kamitsuki. L-elf seemed to know about the magius when L-elf got into their spat on the moon. When Haruto told L-elf that Lieselotte was a magius, he didn't question the term, "Magius? What's that?". Instead, he told Haruto that was a pathetic lie. However, he did inquiry about the council, though because he wouldn't know about that.. That's what makes me think Cain's declaration came through to them.
__________________
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 14:31   Link #263
Thess
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
I'm not going to go much into that. I'm aware that some people look for desired traits in others. Some may be the traits of their parents, or a substantial figure in their lives, from a psychological standpoint. My only problem is that what if the other person doesn't see qualities they desire in you, or aren't looking for any in first place. It becomes a solely dependent relationship from your end.
Shoko did the same with Haruto, remember?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Well, magius are different from kamitsuki. L-elf seemed to know about the magius when L-elf got into their spat on the moon. When Haruto told L-elf that Lieselotte was a magius, he didn't question the term, "Magius? What's that?". Instead, he told Haruto that was a pathetic lie. However, he did inquiry about the council, though because he wouldn't know about that.. That's what makes me think Cain's declaration came through to them.
L-Elf didn't really know what the magius is, he didn't know about the Council of 101, he took in the information fast because it's what L-Elf does. What he registered is that Lieselotte was "a monster like" Haruto. He didn't know the specifics.
__________________

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 18:21   Link #264
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Shoko did the same with Haruto, remember?
She made him an emotional pillar. She didn't like him because he had traits she sought for herself.

Quote:
L-Elf didn't really know what the magius is, he didn't know about the Council of 101, he took in the information fast because it's what L-Elf does. What he registered is that Lieselotte was "a monster like" Haruto. He didn't know the specifics.
Haruto specifically called her a magius, countered by a L-elf as a lie. He acted like he knew the term "magius." Haruto had to tell him what the council was, but not a magius. We have to assume they heard when Cain declared himself as one, because L-elf wasn't around when Lieselotte was talking to Haruto about it. Magius is a more uncommon term than council, but it was only the council that L-elf questioned.
__________________
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 22:39   Link #265
Thess
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Haruto specifically called her a magius, countered by a L-elf as a lie. He acted like he knew the term "magius." Haruto had to tell him what the council was, but not a magius. We have to assume they heard when Cain declared himself as one, because L-elf wasn't around when Lieselotte was talking to Haruto about it. Magius is a more uncommon term than council, but it was only the council that L-elf questioned.
Cain didn't declare himself one, he talked to Prue in the cockpit. L-Elf, that I remember, never even brought up what Magius are like before. What L-Elf registered is that she wasn't human and her people are part of some conspiracy. He thought Haruto was just messing with him, of course.
__________________

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 01:10   Link #266
Irenesharda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Chicago
It feels that Haruto is really going to die at the end of this, or at least some time soon. And I'm betting that after what happened this episode, the royal house is going stage a rebellion and take over Dorssia with A-drei probably becoming king. However, I'm guessing that this will leave L-elf as the emperor over the new nation since he's the one really qualified to lead and he's going to follow Lise's dream to the very end.

So do you think he will end up as the new emperor? Also, even with the truth revealed, the empire's still at war with Dorssia and the Earth in the future, so what's up with that?
__________________
"Someone who cannot forgive lies or secrets, will never trust another."

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-26, 20:52   Link #267
Key Board
Donut
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Unless I am mistaken he seems to be the one that is marrying off Satomi and Takahi
so he's probably the sovereign of the new nation
not to mention those clothes he wore looked quite.. regal

I'd say Emperor Mikhail the First is pretty much confirmed
__________________

-- Mushoku Tensei. on the dangers of osananajimi attachment
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-26, 21:45   Link #268
Irenesharda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Unless I am mistaken he seems to be the one that is marrying off Satomi and Takahi
so he's probably the sovereign of the new nation
not to mention those clothes he wore looked quite.. regal

I'd say Emperor Mikhail the First is pretty much confirmed
Oh yeah, I actually laughed at some on 4chan who were thinking he became a priest. I thought it was pretty obvious that he became emperor. The ceremonial sash was rather obvious, and as head of state, he can do weddings. Not only is Michael the only one qualified, and the co-founder along with Haruto, but also, the prince was simply only there to tell us that he was L-elf's descendant and since the prince is the descendant of the emperor, you can put it together.
__________________
"Someone who cannot forgive lies or secrets, will never trust another."

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-26, 23:21   Link #269
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shame Car
I guess the prince is his descendant and not his direct son considering the writer made it clear L-elf can't become a Kamitsuki. If that's so then a season 3 might not be worth it unless he appears like a ghost with Haruto.
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-27, 05:47   Link #270
Sheba
Have a Yasen Problem
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Naval Base in the rectum of Pacific Ocean
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
he appears like a ghost with Haruto.
I am now imagining Haruto, L-Elf, Kyuma-senpai, Thunder and Marie appearing to Shouko like Star Wars's Force Ghosts.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-27, 08:30   Link #271
Thess
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
I guess the prince is his descendant and not his direct son considering the writer made it clear L-elf can't become a Kamitsuki. If that's so then a season 3 might not be worth it unless he appears like a ghost with Haruto.

A-drei = wife to be in the epilogue.
Papa Tokishima = provider of son (replacing A-drei genetic material with Haruto's ).
__________________

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-27, 11:13   Link #272
Cloudedmind
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
A-drei = wife to be in the epilogue.
Papa Tokishima = provider of son (replacing A-drei genetic material with Haruto's ).
He'd probably pull some crap like that to.
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
characters

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.