AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-03-07, 23:13   Link #101
Pride297
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
FMA Songs in episode 49

In episode (49) the other side of the door in FMA what is the song that is playing when edward is dancing with rose it sounds like a different version of dante's song. Also what is the song when edward is fighting dante that starts up slow then goes into a battle song if you could tell me the name of these songs i would appreciate it very much

Last edited by Pride297; 2006-03-09 at 21:21.
Pride297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-10, 09:52   Link #102
Rahan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: France
I am looking for a song of the movie "Suicide Club" or Suicide Circle, Jisatsu circle, Jisatsu saakuru or whatever it is called). This forum is not anime-only, right ?

I have found this song in mp3, however, it's not tagged. The one who put this song online and I are looking for the name of the artiste and of the song.

Am I allowed to give the link to this song to help with the identification ?
It's a slow song, with a lot of organs. Sound a bit like Air, with more guitars. Lyrics are in japanese. One can hear japanese girls moan towards the end of the song.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 00:42   Link #103
miaka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKOL
Can someone post the lyrics (either in Japanese or Romanji, doesnt matter) to Nana Mizuki's "Take a shot" from Mahou Shojo Lyrical Nanoha?

Ive been listening to a lot of her stuff lately, but the lyrics to that one interest me the most. Thanks in advance.
Take a shot

作詞.作曲.編曲:矢吹俊郎

淀んだ空気 抜け出せるように 教えてくれたよね
込み上げてくる 靜かな願い 自分を取り戻そう

仰いだ空の果て 君の眼差し
思いやりの雨に 打たれて消えてく
let me down 止まらない

shake up はじめて 気付いて 委ねて take a shot
見渡したら君がいて
ためらう事なく戦う意味は
鮮やかに咲き誇れるように
弱い心と 向き合うこと

どこへ向いても どこへ向かって 歩けばいいなんて
自分の道も 決められなくて たたずむ僕がいた

遥かなる未来に 希望絕やさず
雲に隱れていた 途切れない勇気
I have drive 呼び澄ませ

take off 震えて 目覚めて 尋ねて pave the way
迷わないで君と行く
どうして戸惑いつづけてきたの?
晴れやかに勝ち誇れるように
無数の願い 掴みとろう

強く優しく 翼に風を...

shake up はじめて 気付いて 委ねて take a shot
見渡したら君がいて
ためらう事なく戦う限り
失うものなどない

震えて 目覚めて 尋ねて pave the way
迷わないで君と行く
どうして戸惑いつづけてきたの?
晴れやかに勝ち誇れるように
無数の願い 掴みとろう
miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 00:53   Link #104
Aru
dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan
I am looking for a song of the movie "Suicide Club" or Suicide Circle, Jisatsu circle, Jisatsu saakuru or whatever it is called). This forum is not anime-only, right ?

I have found this song in mp3, however, it's not tagged. The one who put this song online and I are looking for the name of the artiste and of the song.

Am I allowed to give the link to this song to help with the identification ?
It's a slow song, with a lot of organs. Sound a bit like Air, with more guitars. Lyrics are in japanese. One can hear japanese girls moan towards the end of the song.
Is that the song that the band plays in the uh, scheme with a lot of girls and some guys at the end?
Aru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 17:19   Link #105
Pride297
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
In episode (49) the other side of the door in FMA what is the song that is playing when edward is dancing with rose it sounds like a different version of dante's song. Also what is the song when edward is fighting dante that starts up slow then goes into a battle song if you could tell me the name of these songs i would appreciate it very much
Pride297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 23:48   Link #106
miaka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride297
In episode (49) the other side of the door in FMA what is the song that is playing when edward is dancing with rose it sounds like a different version of dante's song. Also what is the song when edward is fighting dante that starts up slow then goes into a battle song if you could tell me the name of these songs i would appreciate it very much
Ed and Rose dancing waltz - it can be found in Third OST track 16. - 舞踏 "dancing"
Same scene, Ed and Dante making some arguements ( is this what you're refering?) - OST3 track 23 - 征圧 "Conquest"

Last edited by miaka; 2006-03-12 at 00:12.
miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 05:00   Link #107
Soma
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Anyone know the Naruto song that played in episode 126/127 when it showed Kimimaro's past (while Kimi was stuck underground from Gaara's move), and it also played in around episode 129 when Sasuke said that his dreams lived in the past? It sounded like a piano piece.

I would really like to get this song but I can't find out what it is or where to dl it.
Soma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 01:21   Link #108
AKOL
~Innocent Starter~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chicago
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to AKOL Send a message via MSN to AKOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by miaka
Take a shot
Thanks SOOO much, I really appreciate this!

<3<3<3 miaka for that one, thanks a bunch again.
AKOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 11:01   Link #109
Pride297
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
IS conuest the same song in episode 47 sealing the homunculus when ed battles sloth after she is talking about how she has to kill them right before he transmutates her body in ethol is that the same song ANd i dont mean brothers.
IT would be helpfull to clearify that for me
Pride297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 04:33   Link #110
ShadowClone
Genin Featherweight
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Konoha Boxing Gym (KBG)
Send a message via ICQ to ShadowClone Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowClone
Can someone please provide me with the track list to Yakitate!! Japan OST 2 in English/Romaji? The one I downloaded had all Japanese/Kanji track titles in them and don't display properly in WinAmp.

Thanks for the help!
ShadowClone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 08:53   Link #111
Rahan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aru
Is that the song that the band plays in the uh, scheme with a lot of girls and some guys at the end?
More around the the 2/3rd of the movie than the end. It's sang by the blonde guy, not the stupid girls band.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 10:36   Link #112
miaka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride297
IS conuest the same song in episode 47 sealing the homunculus when ed battles sloth after she is talking about how she has to kill them right before he transmutates her body in ethol is that the same song ANd i dont mean brothers.
IT would be helpfull to clearify that for me
Its better to give me the track's"time" so that i can locate exactly which scene you are referring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowClone
Can someone please provide me with the track list to Yakitate!! Japan OST 2 in English/Romaji? The one I downloaded had all Japanese/Kanji track titles in them and don't display properly in WinAmp.

Thanks for the help!

Tracklist for YAKITATE JAPAN OST 2 inside the spoiler tag....

Spoiler:

Last edited by miaka; 2006-03-14 at 10:50.
miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 16:10   Link #113
Chii-chan
~*~nekomimi~*~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Can someone tell me who sings the 2nd Ending Song for Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne?
__________________
Chii-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 16:28   Link #114
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chii-chan
Can someone tell me who sings the 2nd Ending Song for Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne?
Should be Hibiki as reported on ANN
Hope this helps
__________________
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 00:03   Link #115
ShadowClone
Genin Featherweight
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Konoha Boxing Gym (KBG)
Send a message via ICQ to ShadowClone Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowClone
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by miaka
Tracklist for YAKITATE JAPAN OST 2 inside the spoiler tag....

Spoiler:
Thank you very much! Rep points for you!
ShadowClone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 10:03   Link #116
sexg0d
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Syd
Age: 29
Send a message via ICQ to sexg0d Send a message via MSN to sexg0d
Help with: Tsubasa Chronicle Tori Kago no Kuni no Himegimi

anyone know what the ending song of this movie is and what's the name of the artist ? any help appreciated
__________________
^_~ KeKe LaH
sexg0d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 11:36   Link #117
Pride297
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
[QUOTE]

Originaly posted by miaka

Its better to give me the track's"time" so that i can locate exactly which scene you are referring.

What do you mean by tracks time?
Pride297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 12:22   Link #118
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexg0d
anyone know what the ending song of this movie is and what's the name of the artist ? any help appreciated
The ending song is called "Amrita" (can also be found as "Amurita") by Yui Makino.
__________________
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 20:11   Link #119
Pride297
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
The other night i was watching and old episode of full metal alchemist (episode 30 South Headquarters Assault )and was wandering what is the song that is played at the very end when scar is looking at all the symbols in the room. Of anyone could reply to me soon i would appreicate it much.

Thanks again
Pride297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 21:05   Link #120
miaka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
[QUOTE=Pride297]
Quote:
The other night i was watching and old episode of full metal alchemist (episode 30 South Headquarters Assault )and was wandering what is the song that is played at the very end when scar is looking at all the symbols in the room. Of anyone could reply to me soon i would appreicate it much.
KANDATSU, track 18 from OST 2
Its the same bgm in epi 47 ( Sloth talks about that she should kill them to prove that she is not their mother or else she will be tormented with their mother's memories then Ed battles Sloth) I think this is the scene that you are refering in your last post
miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anime, j-pop, j-rock, japanese, music, ost, sings, song, support

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.