AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Resharing Requests

Old 2013-12-27, 15:55   Link #1
SWANEY
Humarit Technician

Ayako - Minami Ke Okaeri 1-13 XviD - 0% [lost my files]

http://tracker.weedy.ca:8396/torrent...d3814e625812a6

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could spare the bandwidth and seed this one for me. I had these a while back, but a hard drive failure has corrupted them. And its one of my favorite series. Id buy the Japanese discs if they had subtitles...

Thanks,

Swaney
SWANEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-05, 12:22   Link #2
SWANEY
Humarit Technician

Looks like I got someone seeding. If its in response to this request, thank you so much. And if not, thank you all the same.

And if anyone cares, Im seeding the first two, Minami Ke, and Okawari, and of course Okaeri now and after its finished on my side.

Last edited by SWANEY; 2014-01-05 at 12:25. Reason: just added that seeding info...
Old 2014-01-06, 13:19   Link #3
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
You're welcome.

However, for your future seeding requests it's probably easier to use BakaBT to check if they have an anime you want, and only then if they don't, request here or elsewhere. Even though it's a public tracker, they aim to have all torrents well seeded and as such I can usually download any series with maximum bandwidth.

I've found that BakaBT has almost all anime except some of the licensed ones, and Minami-ke is there as well. Note that the Minami-ke in BakaBT, and the one I have are not identical to the one you requested so you will only be able to complete 99.8% if you don't find another seeder. The missing files are only few sec long commercials though and aren't really relevant at all.
Old 2014-01-27, 23:02   Link #4
SWANEY
Humarit Technician

Laugh out loud, That's exactly what I was going to post about: the torrent hanging at 99.8%. Thank you very much for the info about BakaBT. Just bookmarked it and I see myself visiting it a lot. Also, about the 99.8% being a few irrelevant seconds of commercial, thank you. Didn't want to bother anyone about that, and you sorted it out for quite nicely.
Regards,
Swaney