AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-01-27, 06:04   Link #9741
Chimurry

No release date yet, we assume could be in march or april due anime will get goint airing...., maybe even an OVA will come with Vol 13.
Old 2014-01-27, 08:03   Link #9742
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Isnt that just a matter of their tech n their relationship as a master and disciple. ..unless Leo do something manly, their relationship wont escalate.

I agree, maybe he will be dragged to the competition but, his first priority is Miyuki even their sempai knows that. And I think this will be an easy win for first due to course 2 students will be joining meaning some bs Mage will join like Erika,Leo,Miki if they really want to win, Tatsuya will use them like the they did in the monolith code, it isnt a matter of course 1 or 2, its a matter of abilities and we all know that Tatsuyas circle of friends are above hs or even college students, just like Tatsuya said their abilities are already above/same as the elites of the military especially Erika,Tatsuya and Miyuki....
The question is how Tatsuya will persuade Erika to joining due to her personality, she would decline cuz she hate flashing her tech just to show off
Erika doesn't seem to be the type that like to give up. Since she's 'that' determined about Tatsuya, I also doubt she will go to Leo that easily(since the one she's interested in is Tatsuya, not to mention he save her life once).

Monolith Code bans physical contact. Leo can fight using that sword but it's not the best place from him. Erika is absolutely unfitted with the competition. Unless there is running contest or fencing tournament, don't put her in the team.
Old 2014-01-27, 15:30   Link #9743
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
Erika doesn't seem to be the type that like to give up. Since she's 'that' determined about Tatsuya, I also doubt she will go to Leo that easily(since the one she's interested in is Tatsuya, not to mention he save her life once).
As much as I like Erika, I don't recall seeing any signs of her being "determined" about Tatsuya. She's attracted, sure, but that's about it.

And regarding saving her life, he also "subtly" threatened her too.
Old 2014-01-27, 16:10   Link #9744
azziz

he also saved Okinawa,yokohama and the bus of first high team for the 9sc,so if every girls concerned should feel as indebted as miyuki...
don't worry,if only thank to the rozen subplot,erika should play a significant role in the next vol.
Old 2014-01-27, 16:35   Link #9745
Gundamx

Does Erike even know that Tetsuya can't fall in love?
(Unless it's sis-con route)
Old 2014-01-27, 19:18   Link #9746
ahmadyazidozi

one does not simply able to stand up with Erika for long.
i think Miki once compliment Leo for being able to "cope up" with her

well, if (somehow for Tats x Miyuki sake) they discovered that they are not real siblings. (in case miyuki wishes come true)
what do you think will happen to his "only" love??

it is said that it is "love" for his "sister".
does it mean "love" for "miyuki" that is (up to now) his "sister", so its called "love" for his "sister",
or
does it mean "love" for "his sister" (anyone, if his sister is honoka, honoka it is)??
i prefer the former one though

im still in the dark how actually Miya-Tats-Miyuki relationship. as both lost the ability to "love"
Miya lost ability to love Tats as a son while she can love Miyuki as daughter (or is it love for miyuki as yotsuba's head candidate?)
and Tats lost ability to love except Miyuki. mean, lost ability to love Miya as mother.

Last edited by ahmadyazidozi; 2014-01-27 at 19:38.
Old 2014-01-27, 19:20   Link #9747
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
Does Erike even know that Tetsuya can't fall in love?
Honoka is the only one in his circle of friends.
Old 2014-01-27, 19:30   Link #9748
NutShell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
No release date yet, we assume could be in march or april due anime will get goint airing...., maybe even an OVA will come with Vol 13.
owh thanks for your info,
erika is a brocon, and tatsu is a siscon so that was good pairing
Old 2014-01-27, 22:14   Link #9749
pampz21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post

Monolith Code bans physical contact. Leo can fight using that sword but it's not the best place from him. Erika is absolutely unfitted with the competition. Unless there is running contest or fencing tournament, don't put her in the team.
I know Erika doesnt give up easily, since vol. 1 its been state that shes stalking Tatsuya, vol. 3 she develop a Tatsuya Radar, Vol. 11 She learned what shouldnt be learned and became Tatsuya conspirator.

I think the rumored new event was a running event much more a couples event at it =) so we might see her and Tatsuya run...cuz among anyone in the whole school Erikas speed is already top tiered the same level of Tatsuya or more.

BTW Did you ever wondered why in all canon visuals, Erika is always on Tatsuya right side and Miyuki is always on the left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
As much as I like Erika, I don't recall seeing any signs of her being "determined" about Tatsuya. She's attracted, sure, but that's about it.

Vol. 10, bro....
even tho she threatened her both Erika & Tatsuya agreed on that it will be kept only as their own dirty little secret, thats why she erase Pixies memories of that encounter;
Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
he also saved Okinawa,yokohama and the bus of first high team for the 9sc,so if every girls concerned should feel as indebted as miyuki...
don't worry,if only thank to the rozen subplot,erika should play a significant role in the next vol.
But no one know that was Tatsuya; unless the higher ups.
I dont think the Rozen subplot will be on next vol., my guess is that it would be vol. 14 or 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
Does Erika even know that Tetsuya can't fall in love?
But did you know that Tatsuya treats Erika like a sister and Erika treats Tatsuya as a brother?
Thas is probably why I find their unique friendship a little bit weird, cuz they are more than friends but isnt a lover;
Erika wants to be with Tatsuya 24/7 and Tatsuya always cheers her up when she is gloom; they even flirt with each other when they are alone, or if Miyuki isnt their( No cheating Tatsuya), Erika always wants to stick with Tatsuya business that mostly end up them being in trouble and Tatsuya will have to save the day again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadyazidozi View Post
one does not simply able to stand up with Erika for long.
i think Miki once compliment Leo for being able to "cope up" with her

well, if (somehow for Tats x Miyuki sake) they discovered that they are not real siblings. (in case miyuki wishes come true)
what do you think will happen to his "only" love??

it is said that it is "love" for his "sister".
does it mean "love" for "miyuki" that is (up to now) his "sister", so its called "love" for his "sister",
or
does it mean "love" for "his sister" (anyone, if his sister is honoka, honoka it is)??
i prefer the former one though

im still in the dark how actually Miya-Tats-Miyuki relationship. as both lost the ability to "love"
Miya lost ability to love Tats as a son while she can love Miyuki as daughter (or is it love for miyuki as yotsuba's head candidate?)
and Tats lost ability to love except Miyuki. mean, lost ability to love Miya as mother.
Thats would be a stupid plot, cuz its been stated that they are related by blood.
Yeah Miki said that Leo and Erika's argument make them look like a couple but thats only on the outside becuz they dont know Erika,Leo might have second thought about it but Erika would deny it, beside on vol. 4 Erika and Miki had an intimate talk by themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutShell View Post
owh thanks for your info,
erika is a brocon, and tatsu is a siscon so that was good pairing
Oh my you have great eyes!

Damn After rereading Vol. 1-3
All I can say is "Destiny in the making"
Spoiler for Space:

The scene at Vol. 3 entrance party where

Spoiler for Erika as always:

This scene made my heart ache too....Tatsuya why did you let her go....
Tatsuya-kun no Baka!!!!!!

PS: So the only secret Erika doesnt know is his Material Burst where she havent link Tatsuya and the Scourged Halloween

PSS: I read this article http://ezinearticles.com/?Two-Energi...des&id=1134753
So Miyuki and Tatsuya relationship has something to do with Yoga

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-01-27 at 23:27.
Old 2014-01-28, 00:13   Link #9750
Rasen

Quote:
I know Erika doesnt give up easily, since vol. 1 its been state that shes stalking Tatsuya, vol. 3 she develop a Tatsuya Radar, Vol. 11 She learned what shouldnt be learned and became Tatsuya conspirator.
See, the problem is that those are the early volumes. In short, they are less meaningful than the later volumes. (Also, how do you define "stalking"? Making an appointment to meet, and then not be there? If that's the case, stalking would not be a crime. It would just be rude.)

I agree that Erika was at least somewhat attracted to Tatsuya early on. And then what did she do to further that?

Nothing.

She's even taken Leo to her home.

And while Erika figured out Tatsuya might be a Yotsuba in volume 11, Mayumi did that back in volume...4? 5?

And Mayumi's done more in recent volumes to pursue Tatsuya. Make chocolates, flirt with her dress, stay in a confined study cubicle....

I LIKE Erika. I do. But given her straightforward, take-action personality, her current actions with Tatsuya are basically the saying she's not interested in pursuing a relationship. Any action she's taken that seems even remotely romantic, she did in the first 2-3 volumes. After that, nothing really.

For a "determined" girl like Erika, that's basically saying she's no longer in the running, by her own choice.

Right now, I'd see their relationship as "evil best friends." She causes problems, and drags him into it.

Last edited by Rasen; 2014-01-28 at 00:28.
Old 2014-01-28, 01:10   Link #9751
Lucarion
The Knight of NTR.

Quote:

PSS: I read this article http://ezinearticles.com/?Two-Energi...des&id=1134753
So Miyuki and Tatsuya relationship has something to do with Yoga

FINALLY! Someone opens it up again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8LHF9xH2E4

http://patanmuseum.gov.np/gallerydetails.php?id=56

http://www.sanatansociety.org/hindu_...m#.UugrP_uIZdg

http://missionsharingknowledge.wordp...-logical-myth/

http://soulcurrymagazine.com/sc/godd...ord-shiva.html

http://hindumythologyforgennext.blog...s-parvati.html

http://pushti-marg.net/bhagwat/Shiv-Shivaa.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0NnccBEbtU

Sorry, can't help it. Perfect Male and the Perfect Female. Both accomplished mages(yogi). Guy represent everything anti-system, while the female represent the best of said system. Kind and beneficent but terrible and merciless in their anger. Completely devoted to their partner, and their energies blend harmoniously.

It's totally them.
Old 2014-01-28, 01:35   Link #9752
nosaer

Quote:

Most of Erika's feelings for Tats are subtly hinted at through Mizuki. such as when she got their whole class to sit at the front of the assemby for the 9 schools comp. Mizuki thought something along the lines of "Erika really is like that when it comes to tatsuya."

Or when Mizuki was asking Erika why she was being so weird around Tatsuya during the visitor arc. that whole conversation was full of hints about her liking Tats.
Old 2014-01-28, 03:09   Link #9753
pampz21
Banned

Quote:
See, the problms that those are the early volumes. In short, they are less meaningful than the later volumes. (Also, how do you define "stalking"? Making an appointment to meet, and then not be there? If that's the case, stalking would not be a crime. It would just be rude.)

I agree that Erika was at least somewhat attracted to Tatsuya early on. And then what did she do to further that?

Nothing.

She's even taken Leo to her home.

And while Erika figured out Tatsuya might be a Yotsuba in volume 11, Mayumi did that back in volume...4? 5?

And Mayumi's done more in recent volumes to pursue Tatsuya. Make chocolates, flirt with her dress, stay in a confined study cubicle....

I LIKE Erika. I do. But given her straightforward, take-action personality, her current actions with Tatsuya are basically the saying she's not interested in pursuing a relationship. Any action she's taken that seems even remotely romantic, she did in the first 2-3 volumes. After that, nothing really.

For a "determined" girl like Erika, that's basically saying she's no longer in the running, by her own choice.

Right now, I'd see their relationship as "evil best friends." She causes problems, and drags him into it.
If its in early vol. means there is a root to it, unlike Honoka, who was only interested at Tatsuya then the next vol. She told her she loves him, whats up with that?

Lol by what I mean stalking means stalking, even in later vol., didnt you find Erika'sTatsuya detector wierd? She is always the first one to shout his name; even beating Miyuki at it whos supposed connected to Tatsuya?

The only reason she didnt do any becuz she was oblivious of her feeling but then escalated on vol. 10 when Tatsuya saved her...meaning it took her 10 vol. (Excluding vol 8) to realize she doesnt want Tatsuya to forget about her

Not her home more like their dojo...

Yeah Mayumi did tried to figure out Tatsuya's identity but she deduced that hes from a fallen family

Yea Mayumi baked her some valentine choco, just to mess with him...Much worse she made it a weapon of mass destruction.

So you hvnt notice it yet? I feel sorry for you then.....
She already run so fast that she didnt know she already touch the scales of the dragon;

Evil best friend? I agree you labeling them best friends they do seemed more than friends but not yet a couple

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-01-28 at 03:41.
Old 2014-01-28, 03:36   Link #9754
cyberdemon

Quote:
If its in early vol. means there is a root to it, unlike Honoka, who was only interested at Tatsuya then the next vol. She told her she loves him, whats up with that?

Lol by what I mean stalking means stalking, even in later vol., didnt you find Erika'sTatsuya detector wierd? She is always the first one to shout his name; even beating Miyuki at it whos supposed connected to Tatsuya?

The only reason she didnt do any becuz she was oblivious of her feeling but then escalated on vol. 10 when Tatsuya saved her...

Not her home more like their dojo...

Yeah Mayumi did tried to figure out Tatsuya's identity but she deduced that hes from a fallen family

Yea Mayumi baked her some valentine choco, just to mess with him...Much worse she made it a weapon of mass destruction.

So you hvnt notice it yet? I feel sorry for you then.....
She already run so fast that she didnt know she already touch the scales of the dragon;

Evil best friend? I agree you labeling them best friends they do seemed more than friends but not yet a couple
Honoka actually liked tatsuya from the beginning since the entrance exams. She was just upset he ended up in course 2 with his abilities.

Erika will never be more than a friend. Tatsuya turned down honoka and the same will be done with Erika if she ever confesses. Tatsuya simply doesn't have the necessary emotions for love outside miyuki. Give up on them it is a lost cause. I like mayumi but the only clear end choice is miyuki.
Old 2014-01-28, 03:55   Link #9755
Lucarion
The Knight of NTR.

Just tossing this here. I only saw it today^^Relevant to the Demon King topic.

Keep dreaming Masaki. Keep dreaming.
Old 2014-01-28, 04:15   Link #9756
pampz21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Honoka actually liked tatsuya from the beginning since the entrance exams. She was just upset he ended up in course 2 with his abilities.

Erika will never be more than a friend. Tatsuya turned down honoka and the same will be done with Erika if she ever confesses. Tatsuya simply doesn't have the necessary emotions for love outside miyuki. Give up on them it is a lost cause. I like mayumi but the only clear end choice is miyuki.
Just like you said...it only took one vol. and whats more a flash back to know she already like Tatsuya. Not like it was love at first sight like Masaki had, there basically no in depth with her feelings; thats why I cant stand her!

Erika is already more than friends with Tatsuya(not in a romantic way;yet); like I said not even Miyuki knows that Erika already knows who they really are; meaning Tatsuya kept it a secret.

I get the feeling we're gonna get trolled next vol.
Old 2014-01-28, 04:17   Link #9757
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post

What exactly is the clear choice you are talking about?
Tat ends up with Miyuki "as his sister", still without his strong emotions, maybe
Old 2014-01-28, 04:21   Link #9758
Lucarion
The Knight of NTR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyou13 View Post
What exactly is the clear choice you are talking about?
Tat ends up with Miyuki "as his sister", still without his strong emotions, maybe
Or as a couple. With or without his emotions. In one way or another, he's going to learn to love Miyuki as a woman. This entire story is about them after all.
Old 2014-01-28, 04:28   Link #9759
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
Or as a couple. With or without his emotions. In one way or another, he's going to learn to love Miyuki as a woman. This entire story is about them after all.
Well, at some points, I really did think that this whole couple thing could work out if Tat and Miyuki somehow turn out not to be blood-related.
But recently, I realized that it is, to some degree, still incest, as he has only thought of her as his lil sis. And I belong to the no-incest camp here. So no Miyuki end pls
Old 2014-01-28, 04:39   Link #9760
pampz21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
Nah idoubt they will escalate as a couple....Tatsuya stated that when ever they go out they will act as a couple, meaning those delusions that Mizuki gets are only an act...

Quote:
"I realize that they’re siblings, but you know…"
As they walked towards the two, with an embarrassed expression, Leo muttered to himself.
"It’s almost like a scene out of a painting…"
Beside him, Mizuki, with her face red, stared at the two as if to devour them.
At that, Erika narrowed her eyes towards Leo and Mizuki.
"Hey, you guys… just what are you expecting from those two?"
Shrugging exaggeratedly with both hands extended from her body, shaking her head leisurely from side to side would have looked rather contrived normally, but somehow suited Erika.
"As you said, they’re siblings right?"
Her expression, along with those lines, seemed to bring the two back to their senses. In a panic, Leo and Mizuki reacted to that incident in an absolutely eloquent manner.
"D-D-D-D-Don’t say such obvious things! I, I wasn’t expecting anything at all!"
"Y-Y-Yeah that’s right, Erika-chan! D-Don’t say weird things!"
"…Yes yes, I’ll leave it at that."
Most likely, if not for Erika’s chaffing retort, both Leo and Mizuki wouldn’t have known where to stop with their misunderstanding.
Unaware of Erika’s lone struggle
But did you notice this; in recent vol. They get less lovey dovey and only Miyuki is escalating that she almost kiss him
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, magic, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings