AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-01-29, 16:36   Link #11021
Tiberium Wolf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Portugal
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
Petition puts Justin Bieber into Obama's in-basket
source: http://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/peti...173904761.html

comments: "i'm sure President Obama will do something about this...probably."
LOL. It would awesome if he was deported.
__________________
Tiberium Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-29, 16:43   Link #11022
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
If they want a law to deport every foreign delinquent, that's fine, but I don't think Justin Bieber should be treated any differently from any other dangerous, irresponsible driver. So what if he makes songs of questionable quality? Whatever happened to free speech?

And frankly, that's a lot of effort spent hating someone for no reason. If you don't like him, don't listen to him. I've never even heard one of his songs. It's not that hard.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-29, 17:27   Link #11023
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
If they want a law to deport every foreign delinquent, that's fine, but I don't think Justin Bieber should be treated any differently from any other dangerous, irresponsible driver. So what if he makes songs of questionable quality? Whatever happened to free speech?

And frankly, that's a lot of effort spent hating someone for no reason. If you don't like him, don't listen to him. I've never even heard one of his songs. It's not that hard.
He gets most of the hate from guys and parents for being a wayward chick magnet. Think it qualifies as jealousy?
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-29, 20:58   Link #11024
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
If they want a law to deport every foreign delinquent, that's fine, but I don't think Justin Bieber should be treated any differently from any other dangerous, irresponsible driver. So what if he makes songs of questionable quality? Whatever happened to free speech?

And frankly, that's a lot of effort spent hating someone for no reason. If you don't like him, don't listen to him. I've never even heard one of his songs. It's not that hard.
More like it's because he's highly obnoxious....thus explaining why so many can't stand him
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 03:42   Link #11025
Tiberium Wolf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Portugal
Age: 34
Justin Bieber charged with Toronto limo driver assault

His evil deeds are escalating.
__________________
Tiberium Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 04:23   Link #11026
Mr Hat and Clogs
Troublemaker Fanclub
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 31
Soon he shall be a puppy kicker most foul!
__________________
Mr Hat and Clogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 04:51   Link #11027
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
An anime hater he is and there none worse than that *RAWWWWRRR*
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 04:57   Link #11028
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Has anyone ever consider the reason he has become what he is now is because the years of hate and abuse by the internet when he first appeared has turn him from a nice kid musician to an out of control bad teen?
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 07:06   Link #11029
Tiberium Wolf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Portugal
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Has anyone ever consider the reason he has become what he is now is because the years of hate and abuse by the internet when he first appeared has turn him from a nice kid musician to an out of control bad teen?
Bad influence from the ppl from the industry and around him.
No parental control.
Fame and money went over his head.

Maybe because of these reasons.
__________________
Tiberium Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 08:27   Link #11030
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
He gets most of the hate from guys and parents for being a wayward chick magnet. Think it qualifies as jealousy?
Jealousy? Pfft, being a total prick since he got popular? Yes.

I remember when he got famous and a month or two later came to a big party for some girl and turned it into "Pay attention to me!" not singing happy birthday or anything. Just being there and ruining the girls birthday.

It was never jealousy. lol

If someone was jealous about justin beiber taking away all the 8 year olds, then they are a damn pedo. Oh and I forgot the mental mothers too, don't want those either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
Bad influence from the ppl from the industry and around him.
No parental control.
Fame and money went over his head.

Maybe because of these reasons.
Exactly these reasons. I hope he gets his shit together and becomes more like Bruno Mars.
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 08:31   Link #11031
Mr Hat and Clogs
Troublemaker Fanclub
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 31
The odds are heavily against him, if past child stars are anything to go by.
__________________
Mr Hat and Clogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 09:51   Link #11032
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
The odds are heavily against him, if past child stars are anything to go by.
True, some do manage their situation well but it do not look like he will. Many will say than it isn't much of a loss ( I won't judge on this ... ), the sad thing is than he isn't the first and won't be the last to go that way.
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 10:07   Link #11033
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
The odds are heavily against him, if past child stars are anything to go by.
Well Mark Wahlberg straightened himself out and joined the ranks of Stallone, Schwarznegger and Lundgren. I think he is not the only child star who did that.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 13:32   Link #11034
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
He gets most of the hate from guys and parents for being a wayward chick magnet. Think it qualifies as jealousy?
If so, they should pretend to like him so they have something in common with his fans. Ever thought of it?

...

Of course you have. "Step into my van, I have candy and Justin Bieber merchandise" is probably how you introduce yourself to little girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
More like it's because he's highly obnoxious....thus explaining why so many can't stand him
Yes, and how do you know that? Do you scour the internet for videos of him and peruse tabloid articles, all so you can find reasons to hate him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Has anyone ever consider the reason he has become what he is now is because the years of hate and abuse by the internet when he first appeared has turn him from a nice kid musician to an out of control bad teen?
In a way, it's a testament to the human spirit that he's still here. Since he appeared, the internet hate machine targeted him, and yet he persevered, and went on to keep making money and being famous and whatever the fuck being a pop star implies.

If not for the substance abuse, dangerous driving and violence, it'd be admirable.

I mean, cyber bullying is intolerable when it's just a few thousand losers telling a teenage girl she's ugly. Here, we're talking millions of haters, so of course, it's justice.


And let's not kid around and say we all hate him for being a junkie or violent or whatever. You want to hold "stars" to a higher standard? Sure, but let's start with people whose whole business model relies on their irreverence towards the laws of men and common decency, like the gangsta rappers.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 13:56   Link #11035
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
If so, they should pretend to like him so they have something in common with his fans. Ever thought of it?
They can't think beyond that; human ego at work. They would think, "I am who I am, so why should I stoop so low? And why would I want his fans who have no brains?"

Quote:
...

Of course you have. "Step into my van, I have candy and Justin Bieber merchandise" is probably how you introduce yourself to little girls.
I wouldn't want girls like that!

Quote:
And let's not kid around and say we all hate him for being a junkie or violent or whatever. You want to hold "stars" to a higher standard? Sure, but let's start with people whose whole business model relies on their irreverence towards the laws of men and common decency, like the gangsta rappers.
Bad boys are alternative products to the "good boy" posture like the Beatles; they are easier to market to the teens in their rebellious phase. It is all about target market : Marketing 101.

Of course, I think it is the concept of badass boys, rather than bad boys, that are popular out there. Then again, I am not a girl so I'll never understand why those kind of guys are such chick magnets.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 21:53   Link #11036
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post


Yes, and how do you know that? Do you scour the internet for videos of him and peruse tabloid articles, all so you can find reasons to hate him?
You are highly mistaken if you think I care anything at all for that kid but turning up late for a show by 2 hours and then posting half-ass excuses for it is pure waste of the fans' money.

And no...that's not tabloid news. That was so prevalent you cannot miss it. It's the only news of him that really caught my attention to be honest.

If that's not highly obnoxious then I don't know what is to you. He or his people could have tried to rectify it with a replacement event or something but no...
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 02:04   Link #11037
Tiberium Wolf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Portugal
Age: 34
'Cocky' Justin Bieber tested positive for pot, Xanax, police docs say

"Bieber was "excited," "talkative," "insulting" and "cocky" and "used profanity," according to a intoxication evaluation conducted by police in the Florida city.

His speech was mumbled, his pupils dilated, his face flushed and his eyes bloodshot, the assessment said."

...

"Bieber told police in Miami Beach that he had taken "medications for anxiety" that night but that he did not know what it was or whether he had a prescription for it. "Well, my mom takes care of all that stuff for me," the police report quoted him as saying.

The preliminary toxicology report on Bieber's urine sample said it tested positive for "metabolite of THC," which indicates marijuana use, and alprazolam, the generic name for the prescription sedative Xanax.

At the police station, Bieber failed a series of sobriety tests, including "horizontal gaze," "Romberg balance," "walk and turn," "finger to nose" and "one-leg stand" tests, the police report said.

When Bieber was asked to estimate when 30 seconds passed, he failed by thinking a half-minute was over in 17 seconds, the report said.

He had "great difficulty" completing the Breathalyzer test, the officer wrote. He "continuously forgot basic instructions."

Bieber told the officer "that he was blowing as hard as he could, and told me to look at how red his face was," he wrote. "He advised he was blowing into the hose like he blows into his trumpet."

When he was finally successful, he blew .011 and .014 in two Breathalyzer tests, the report said. Florida's legal limit for drivers under the drinking age of 21 is .02."
__________________
Tiberium Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 02:18   Link #11038
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
You are highly mistaken if you think I care anything at all for that kid but turning up late for a show by 2 hours and then posting half-ass excuses for it is pure waste of the fans' money.

And no...that's not tabloid news. That was so prevalent you cannot miss it.
I totally did, or if I didn't, I totally forgot it. That's what's called "not caring".

And come to think of it... were you one of his fans who waited for two hours? Or maybe one of his regular concert attendees, fearful that next time, you'll be made to wait?

Because if not, and you're trying to justify deporting him on behalf of his disappointed fans... Don't you think that would just make things worse for them?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 09:46   Link #11039
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
China Moon Rover Hits Snag On Moon Hop

Of all times it has to be near the Lunar New Year.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 10:05   Link #11040
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
RIP Colonel Meow
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
humor, news

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.