AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-01-30, 07:18   Link #381
captain_lecho
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
I just finished Chapter 35 of Renya of the Dark.
After some rather badly done chapters this manga has finally picked up the pace and gotten pretty good.
I agree, I really like it that they showed Dash's past. It looks like the "overprotective mode" was been passed for generations XD.
captain_lecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 01:29   Link #382
GundamFan0083
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: classified
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_lecho View Post
I agree, I really like it that they showed Dash's past. It looks like the "overprotective mode" was been passed for generations XD.
Showing how Dash, became a Geass user via U.U. was a great arc to this story.
__________________
GundamFan0083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 05:51   Link #383
captain_lecho
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
Showing how Dash, became a Geass user via U.U. was a great arc to this story.
By the way, I wonder where's U.U. now. He only appeared in Dash's past and I haven't notice him in any chapters in the manga. I'm more curious of how will he affect the future (the main timeline).

There could be a possibility that he gave a contract to V.V. (before he became immortal after all, but, meh who knows).

Anyways, what is Dash geass ? I did not get a clear understanding for that.
captain_lecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 00:25   Link #384
GundamFan0083
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: classified
We don't know what happens to U.U. yet, however I think there is a strong possibility (given the uniform U.U. is wearing) that someone in Charles Britannia's bloodline will acquire his code. Perhaps even Dash (since he already has the dual-geass eyes).

Dash's Geass is meant to be mysterious, however, it appears that part of it allows the creation of the KnightMares and part of it prevents him from dying via Geass.
That's why when Renya grabs him and tries to drain his lifeforce, Dash survives it.
CC explains that Dash can't die that way (meaning via Renya's life-drain attack).

What I do find interesting is how the look of the Merlin Knights Helmets and armor look like the Gloucester Knightmare Frame.

Taniguichi is making many connections to the anime with this manga that could very well alter the course of the future: vis a vie, R2.
__________________
GundamFan0083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 19:42   Link #385
captain_lecho
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Dash's Geass is meant to be mysterious, however, it appears that part of it allows the creation of the KnightMares and part of it prevents him from dying via Geass.
That's why when Renya grabs him and tries to drain his lifeforce, Dash survives it.
CC explains that Dash can't die that way (meaning via Renya's life-drain attack).

Eh? what chapter?
captain_lecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 20:26   Link #386
GundamFan0083
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: classified
Page 12-16, chapter 19.
__________________
GundamFan0083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.