AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-02-07, 03:00   Link #10001
mastafrooper
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDanube View Post
Madhouse can do that. They adapt 6 volumes of Mahou Sensou light novel into 12 episodes anime. Madhouse is a bad studio afterall.
You can check how horrible is the anime compare to original source.
Black Lagoon was great. And they also did some of the episodes of Hellsing Ultimate, so it's not like they can't do good stuff.
mastafrooper is offline  
Old 2014-02-07, 03:29   Link #10002
BlueDanube
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastafrooper View Post
Black Lagoon was great. And they also did some of the episodes of Hellsing Ultimate, so it's not like they can't do good stuff.
Of course Black Lagoon and helllsing ultimate's original source is Manga. Plus there are not much info dump like Light Novel. I can say 70-80% of the show is Action. You may imagine they make Mahouka with 70-80% action. They will skip everything such as Monologues, etc.
BlueDanube is offline  
Old 2014-02-07, 03:52   Link #10003
pampz21
ripApart
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDanube View Post
Of course Black Lagoon and helllsing ultimate's original source is Manga. Plus there are not much info dump like Light Novel. I can say 70-80% of the show is Action. You may imagine they make Mahouka with 70-80% action. They will skip everything such as Monologues, etc.
Madhouse already said that they will follow the novel fatefully so its guaranteed that monolouges and some explanation itself, but I doubt they will explain how magic works bcuz no one would explain it anyways its mostly narration,unless they use Tatsuya to explain everything
__________________


Boredom can kill you~

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-02-07 at 04:06.
pampz21 is offline  
Old 2014-02-07, 04:06   Link #10004
BlueDanube
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Madhouse already said that they will follow the novel fatefully so its guaranteed that monolouges and some explanation itself, but I doubt they will explain how magic works bcuz no one wouls explain it anyways unless they use Tatsuya to explain everything
Madhouse will follow the novel fatefully means they won't add something that is not in the novel. That doesn't mean they won't skip anything. This novel is not about action but madhouse guarantee the action will be 5 out of 5. I don't understand what that means.
BlueDanube is offline  
Old 2014-02-07, 04:13   Link #10005
pampz21
ripApart
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDanube View Post
Madhouse will follow the novel fatefully means they won't add something that is not in the novel. That doesn't mean they won't skip anything. This novel is not about action but madhouse guarantee the action will be 5 out of 5. I don't understand what that means.
All novels made to anime skips alot of scenes,especially how magic are use; bsdes whats the point of explaning how magic works when theres always people who makes wikis.

I think what they meant by action 5out5 would be making the magic more flashy and no one would question how it works if its flashy#!
__________________


Boredom can kill you~
pampz21 is offline  
Old 2014-02-07, 04:14   Link #10006
bietchie11
GODSUeYAhhhh~!~!~!~!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
What reasons do you think 9-school is the favorite arc?
__________________
"JOIN THE ARMY"

Get professionally trained by experts,
Travel the world,
Admire the beauty of far away countries,
Learn about many diverse cultures,
Meet new and interesting people...

...then shoot them!
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2014-02-07, 04:15   Link #10007
pampz21
ripApart
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
What reasons do you think 9-school is the favorite arc?
Flashy magics and uhhmmm maid Erika, Priestess Miyuki??

Lastly Tatsuya x Erika x Miyuki?
__________________


Boredom can kill you~
pampz21 is offline  
Old 2014-02-07, 04:49   Link #10008
fujin of shadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Flashy magics and uhhmmm maid Erika, Priestess Miyuki??

Lastly Tatsuya x Erika x Miyuki?
Finally, I can say that I agree with you.......For a threesome, those guys are awesome....

Erica = Sword + close range

Miyuki = Artillery + long range

Tatsuya = Atomic Bomb
fujin of shadows is offline  
Old 2014-02-07, 04:58   Link #10009
fujin of shadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Philippines
The first EIGHT episode, in my estimation, is this.

1st episode: Vol 1, Chapter 1 until they visit the temple and introduction of Yakumo

2nd episode: Vol 1, Leo introduction, Confrontation of 1st course and 2nd course, and meeting with the student council...

3rd episode: Vol 1, Hottori introduction, duel (one-sided ass kicking), that CAD adjustment scene (Fanservice), Public Committe meeting

4th episode: Vol 1, Kirihara and Sayaka introduction...Cast Jamming of Kenjutsu club..Introduction of Juumunji, and explanation of Cast Jamming

5TH EPISODE....Filler, will show Tatsuya being harrass and him kicking more ass...Tatsuya and Sayaka first time conversing......

6th episode: Discussion about Bllanche, Ono-sensei introduction, Tatsuya and Sayaka having a misunderstanding, that basic activity to measure invocation speed, the scene in the broadcast room..

7th episode...Debate and assault in first high.........Sayaka and Erica duelling.....And the scene in the infirmary...

8th episode...Destruction of Blanche

With that, first arc ends....
fujin of shadows is offline  
Old 2014-02-07, 07:06   Link #10010
Lucarion
The Knight of NTR.
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Well, I'm hoping for a 7 episode per arc arrangement.

1-7--Enrollment Arc.

8-14--9 Schools Arc.

15-17--Volume 5. Breather episodes.

18-24-Yokohama Arc.
Lucarion is offline  
Old 2014-02-07, 07:35   Link #10011
hakazee
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
Well, I'm hoping for a 7 episode per arc arrangement.

1-7--Enrollment Arc.

8-14--9 Schools Arc.

15-17--Volume 5. Breather episodes.

18-24-Yokohama Arc.

1-5--Enrollment Arc. ( Boring , hope they end this arc quicky )

6-13--9 Schools Arc.

14 - recap first and second arc

15-beach episode.

16-22-Yokohama Arc

23-25 - reminiscence arc then foreshadowing Lina in the ending.
hakazee is offline  
Old 2014-02-07, 07:45   Link #10012
bietchie11
GODSUeYAhhhh~!~!~!~!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
i would love if it is like this:

1->7 or 8: Enrollment arc. Since there is almost nothing there to remember. Just an introduction arc.
8->24: 9-school. Since that arc is so awesome!!!!
It shows us that "reading a mad scientist's mind with all those unexpected and creative ideas" is far more fun than "watching a mindless brawl" and there is more than just the brawl to solve problems.

"*Insert name of the awesome powerZ*.Take that away. What are you?" - Captain AMERICA!!!
"Genius, Billionaire, Chick Magnet, Adherent of Psychological egoism Philanthropist. Or simply the man with ways to give you surprise buttsecks"- Tatsuya

I want to experience it in different perspective.!!!
__________________
"JOIN THE ARMY"

Get professionally trained by experts,
Travel the world,
Admire the beauty of far away countries,
Learn about many diverse cultures,
Meet new and interesting people...

...then shoot them!

Last edited by bietchie11; 2014-02-07 at 08:24.
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2014-02-07, 07:53   Link #10013
hakazee
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Indonesia
Hope more actions, too many talks is boring to watch.
SAO is more fun to watch than log horizon. Log horizon has too much talk about strategy and dialogues.
hakazee is offline  
Old 2014-02-07, 08:01   Link #10014
Lucarion
The Knight of NTR.
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
Hope more actions, too many talks is boring to watch.
SAO is more fun to watch than log horizon. Log horizon has too much talk about strategy and dialogues.
I think that's what makes Log Horizon better.^^ Makes the action all the more meaningful.
Lucarion is offline  
Old 2014-02-07, 08:10   Link #10015
hakazee
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
I think that's what makes Log Horizon better.^^ Makes the action all the more meaningful.
I know and I absolutely understand Log Horizon is a better anime, better character too.
But somehow it lacks something, I don't know why. Its a good anime but ......

Popular and interesting doesn't mean it must be an excelent stuff. Oscar winning movies are usually much boring than occasional Blockbuster / popular box office movie. ( Although some winning movie can be both excelent and popular, but not much )
hakazee is offline  
Old 2014-02-07, 08:22   Link #10016
pampz21
ripApart
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
i would love if it is like this:

1->7 or 8: Enrollment arc. Since there is almost nothing there to remember. Just an introduction arc.
8->24: 9-school. Since that arc is so awesome!!!!
It shows us that "reading a mad scientist's mind with all those unexpected and creative ideas" is far more fun than "watching a mindless brawl" and there is more than just the brawl to solve problems.

"*Insert name of the awesome powerZ*.Take that away. What are you?" - Captain AMERICA!!!
"Genius, Billionaire, Chick Magnet, Adherent of Psychological egoism. Or simply the man with ways to give you surprise buttsecks"- Tatsuya

I want to experience it in different perspective.!!!
Those should be Morisaki's words

But damn 9sc wouldnt be as epic as the first one vcuz we already know who are the line ups for the conpetition this year...except for the race one; wanna see how the author will try to make things more epic than the 1st 9sc
__________________


Boredom can kill you~
pampz21 is offline  
Old 2014-02-07, 08:49   Link #10017
bietchie11
GODSUeYAhhhh~!~!~!~!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Those should be Morisaki's words

But damn 9sc wouldnt be as epic as the first one vcuz we already know who are the line ups for the conpetition this year...except for the race one; wanna see how the author will try to make things more epic than the 1st 9sc
I believe it would be more awesome than the 1st one.
Since it's the mind game that makes it fun, not the participants.
Now, they prepare counter-strategy. It will be more challenging and more fun + fulfilling to see Tatsuya thwart those efforts away with his "Shaco" moves. How fun it would be to see those scrubs weeping in frustration.
__________________
"JOIN THE ARMY"

Get professionally trained by experts,
Travel the world,
Admire the beauty of far away countries,
Learn about many diverse cultures,
Meet new and interesting people...

...then shoot them!
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2014-02-07, 09:32   Link #10018
pampz21
ripApart
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
I believe it would be more awesome than the 1st one.
Since it's the mind game that makes it fun, not the participants.
Now, they prepare counter-strategy. It will be more challenging and more fun + fulfilling to see Tatsuya thwart those efforts away with his "Shaco" moves. How fun it would be to see those scrubs weeping in frustration.
You have a creepy hobby bro =)
__________________


Boredom can kill you~
pampz21 is offline  
Old 2014-02-07, 19:22   Link #10019
BW95
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
The first EIGHT episode, in my estimation, is this.

1st episode: Vol 1, Chapter 1 until they visit the temple and introduction of Yakumo

2nd episode: Vol 1, Leo introduction, Confrontation of 1st course and 2nd course, and meeting with the student council...

3rd episode: Vol 1, Hottori introduction, duel (one-sided ass kicking), that CAD adjustment scene (Fanservice), Public Committe meeting

4th episode: Vol 1, Kirihara and Sayaka introduction...Cast Jamming of Kenjutsu club..Introduction of Juumunji, and explanation of Cast Jamming

5TH EPISODE....Filler, will show Tatsuya being harrass and him kicking more ass...Tatsuya and Sayaka first time conversing......

6th episode: Discussion about Bllanche, Ono-sensei introduction, Tatsuya and Sayaka having a misunderstanding, that basic activity to measure invocation speed, the scene in the broadcast room..

7th episode...Debate and assault in first high.........Sayaka and Erica duelling.....And the scene in the infirmary...

8th episode...Destruction of Blanche

With that, first arc ends....
Not bad. They're definitely gonna need four episodes a volume and so 8 episodes an arc, which does seem a little lengthy, but what're you gonna do? As for the action, they're probably gonna go all matrix on us with magic if the PV is anything to go by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
1-5--Enrollment Arc. ( Boring , hope they end this arc quicky )

6-13--9 Schools Arc.

14 - recap first and second arc

15-beach episode.

16-22-Yokohama Arc

23-25 - reminiscence arc then foreshadowing Lina in the ending.
As for volume 5, they can just cover it in OVAs later. It's not really important anyway. Why do you even want a recap episode? But ending the season with foreshadowing Lina's a pretty good idea.
BW95 is offline  
Old 2014-02-07, 20:04   Link #10020
bietchie11
GODSUeYAhhhh~!~!~!~!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Not bad. They're definitely gonna need four episodes a volume and so 8 episodes an arc, which does seem a little lengthy, but what're you gonna do? As for the action, they're probably gonna go all matrix on us with magic if the PV is anything to go by.



As for volume 5, they can just cover it in OVAs later. It's not really important anyway. Why do you even want a recap episode? But ending the season with foreshadowing Lina's a pretty good idea.
Dude, there are lots of icha-icha moment there in volume 5 and you just "cover it in OVAs later"?

I rather have the 1st arc in OVAs than volume 5.
__________________
"JOIN THE ARMY"

Get professionally trained by experts,
Travel the world,
Admire the beauty of far away countries,
Learn about many diverse cultures,
Meet new and interesting people...

...then shoot them!
bietchie11 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, magic, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.