AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-02-16, 00:58   Link #50601
agetreme
One_Turn_Kill(Myself)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Delusion world
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Blame the Neko Witch for phrasing it like that...

"We're after the white stuff inside of you."

"....EGHHH!?"

"Um, don't you think he'll misunderstand if you say it that way?"

"Misunderstand what...?"

"....nothing...."
I think more along the line of:

Girls: "We're after your white stuff."

Chifuyu: "There is no way I am going to let you girls take my brother's virginity before I do!"

Girls: "Huh?"
__________________
Ara Han
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 03:35   Link #50602
Strigon 13
Electrosphere
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Why do you want to know?
Age: 25
@Tempest & age

That's so wrong on so many levels, but I think it could work.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic131508_1.gif
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 04:05   Link #50603
Silver-Throne
The Fool
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Exclusively Inside Your Mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigon 13 View Post
@Tempest & age

That's so wrong on so many levels, but I think it could work.
Welcome to the club
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 05:58   Link #50604
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
The wincest still strong with this thread
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 06:42   Link #50605
Silver-Throne
The Fool
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Exclusively Inside Your Mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
The wincest still strong with this thread
I still have exception(only in Naruto -.-" ) May the wincest be with you

Im not sure if I can pull off a IS fanfic with a wincest, but who cares
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 06:42   Link #50606
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Many great ideas for fic today.

Could not write down one single FU!@$%^!#$^ sentence because the power was out for 17+ hours today.

God exists, people. And he hates me.
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 06:48   Link #50607
Silver-Throne
The Fool
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Exclusively Inside Your Mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Many great ideas for fic today.

Could not write down one single FU!@$%^!#$^ sentence because the power was out for 17+ hours today.

God exists, people. And he hates me.

Calm down wavehawk, He loves you. Maybe this might be one of the trials in life (Oh my, today`s church lesson reflected again). This just a preparation or some sort of calamity

If you have a pen and piece of paper, you can still write something and put the input into the word processor. Your writing might either match mine, I already read yours
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-18, 06:43   Link #50608
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Madoka: "To be fair Onii-chan, girls wanting to kill you because of a big misunderstaning is your normal state of affairs anyway..."

Ichika: "---DON'T BE FAIR TO THEM WHEN THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL ME, OKAY?!?"

Madoka: "I don't think they're trying to kill you. They might rough you up a bit, but..."

Ichika: "THAT'S NOT ANY BETTER!!!"
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 05:45   Link #50609
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Completely by accident: Saw a Youtube video for the OP of Cutey Honey.
http://youtu.be/FMTAhKNTCnw

...Immediately thought of the same sequence with Charu in the main character role.

...I'm going to hell. I swear I am going straight to hell.
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 06:15   Link #50610
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Completely by accident: Saw a Youtube video for the OP of Cutey Honey.
http://youtu.be/FMTAhKNTCnw

...Immediately thought of the same sequence with Charu in the main character role.

...I'm going to hell. I swear I am going straight to hell.
DO IT

DOOOO EEEEEEET
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 08:28   Link #50611
Silver-Throne
The Fool
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Exclusively Inside Your Mind.
Should I make my OC`s IS over rated?..Maybe :P
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 08:54   Link #50612
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
DO IT

DOOOO EEEEEEET
Charu: "Zero-san no Ecchi."
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 09:03   Link #50613
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Age: 8
This idea is dedicated to MeisterBabylon

"To be an actor is demanding

To be a female actor is difficult

To be a female actor and an activist is hard

To be a female actor, an activist, and an IS pilot is exhausting

And so, how hard is it to be a female actor, an activist, and an IS pilot...

... in an Middle East country?

The answer lays in the story of two best friends. One is a star, who bring hope to the people of barren lands. But the light of the Moon can't not completely dismish the Darkness. And it's up to her best friend, the unseen side of Luna, to eliminate the Devils...


In short, an Arabic girl became an idol and activist. Purely by accident, she was mistaken to be the one to wipe out 100 Jihadist with her IS. Understandable, because of her stand against them. However, the idol wasn't, and will never be able to pilot an IS.

So who is the culprit?

Her best girlfriend. An absolutely normal girl that once shared the idol dream. However, her ultra-orthodox family is the obstacle. The girl took her chance and ran away with her best friend to ISA. But she still couldn't get rid of the cloth that covers her potential. Why? Her best friend begged her to do that.

And... You know the drill! Ichika swooped both girls by his clumsiness. That is where the Play begins.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-20, 02:37   Link #50614
Silver-Throne
The Fool
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Exclusively Inside Your Mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Charu: "Zero-san no Ecchi."
How terrible

I`m much more pervert than Zero-san. Now then, shall we dance?

EDIT: Oh one more thing : Her legs is delicious. Her legs belongs to me alone

Last edited by Silver-Throne; 2014-02-20 at 10:16.
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 09:33   Link #50615
Akisa Akimune
L'anticipation du pouvoir
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Nowhere and everywhere
Quote:

I`m much more pervert than Zero-san.
Totally true.


By the way, there is some girls we never talk 'bout... Cecilia, Rin, Natasha, etc. Why not writing a fanfic on them (the rejects)?
__________________
False tears bring pain to those around you, false smiles bring pain to oneself...
Akisa Akimune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 10:38   Link #50616
demino_hellsin
That one guy
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
...Never call them rejects. Never. Especially not my Natasha >.>
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 12:26   Link #50617
genryu_black
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
if you want to call the reject character then i think it must be Gotanda Ran. only HER.
genryu_black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 13:19   Link #50618
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Only because we have too little info on Natasha. Other than that, she'd be right there in the Oneesan Brigade headed by Chifuyu.
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 01:14   Link #50619
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Only because we have too little info on Natasha. Other than that, she'd be right there in the Oneesan Brigade headed by Chifuyu.
She had like how many pages of screentime in the novel? again. xD
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 03:06   Link #50620
Izumi.
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Just joined, went through about the last 500 pages. some nice fanfics guys, had some good laughs.

I haven't read all of the light novels Vol 2 only. But i'm wondering is chifuyu the strongest in the verse or Tabane? I don't mind spoilers

edit: LOL why is it tagged as "Incest-Wank" oh and does the novel actually reveal if chifuyu, and ichika are sibilings? cause my gut feeling is they ain't

Last edited by Izumi.; 2014-02-22 at 03:19.
Izumi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
crack, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, incest-wank, is fanon, ocs, techwank, wincest, x-over ideas

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.