AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-02-14, 15:56   Link #5061
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shame Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado The Dragon View Post
Yes.

Well I had posted 3 imags in resposne to yours. But looks like some mod deleted my whole post; due to what may have looked like "multi-quote" spam" .
I think the images were deleted because they contained links to websites that scan mangas and those are not allowed. When I want to put an image I just copy from the website, save it to my computer, remove any trace to from the website and upload it.

Nevertheless, you guys completely missed a chance to make a "The Heart" joke.
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-14, 19:04   Link #5062
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I don't know what language 'Tatar Foras' is but it certainly isn't german.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjaz View Post
WTF is wrong with you, people?

Rukia should've been able to solo a captain+ class opponents with her Shikai alone? Renji at least got a nice Bankai upgrade. This chapter had 0 inconsistencies, with the exception of Bleach's usual "Saving someone in the last moment", but even that, in that particular case, could be explained - Byakuya surely would like to take revenge on As Nodt, and would gladly observe the fight to learn more about her abilities.
People aren't mad because Rukia can't defeat As Nodt, they're mad because she just got a serious power upgrade and STILL needs to be saved. She forced her opponent to get serious but nothing more. Let's just face it, Kubo makes his female characters look pathetic in order to enable their shining knights.
__________________
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-14, 20:50   Link #5063
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the Philippines
Or it proves that Royal Guard training doesn't mean a complete smackdown of the opposition.
Did everyone forget that Renji and Komamura-taichou jobbed a lot harder throughout the series than Rukia?
__________________
Marcus' Handpicked!
Summer 2014: Hanayamata, Rail Wars!, Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?, Sabagebu!, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Hanamonogatari.
Spring 2014: No Game No Life, Date A Live II, Magica Wars, Fairy Tail and Isshukan Friends.


Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 35. Completed: 208. Plan to watch: 35.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-14, 23:17   Link #5064
quigonkenny
WRYYYYY!!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Elkia
Age: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Did everyone forget that Renji and Komamura-taichou jobbed a lot harder throughout the series than Rukia?
Only when it helps them make the argument that Bleach is sexist. Welcome to the internet. ^_^
__________________
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-14, 23:18   Link #5065
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in a van by the river
Well, it looks like Kubo is pretty much done with Rukia at this point.

Congratulations, Sensei, you've managed to destroy every female character in this series at this point: the ladygami are either not fighting much(Isane/Nanao) or nearly dead(Soi/Matsu) to being killed off just to powerup one of the big leagues(Uno).

Congratulations for killing off the last hope I had of Rukia being useful. Couldn't wait to bring back Nii sama couldn't you? What's wrong the editor didn't like Rukia fighting?

KILL THEM ALL AS NODT. MAKE SURE THEY ARE SCARED SHITLESS AND CRAP THEIR PANTS AND MAKE SURE THEY'RE BOTH DEAD THIS TIME

I seriously fear what will happen to Yoruichi now.
__________________
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 00:11   Link #5066
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I seriously fear what will happen to Yoruichi now.
it already happened against aizen. she was the least impressive between herself, kisuke and isshin and the only reason she was capable of anything was because of those dumb boots and gloves that kisuke made for her
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 02:14   Link #5067
The Small One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Germany
I wonder how people really expected Rukia to be useful.
The whole first part of the series, she was nothing more than a side character without any power. Even Orihime was more useful than her. (She could still be)
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 03:39   Link #5068
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the Philippines
Quote:
Only when it helps them make the argument that Bleach is sexist. Welcome to the internet. ^_^
Did this just validate that it is okay to shitpost about Bleach?
__________________
Marcus' Handpicked!
Summer 2014: Hanayamata, Rail Wars!, Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?, Sabagebu!, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Hanamonogatari.
Spring 2014: No Game No Life, Date A Live II, Magica Wars, Fairy Tail and Isshukan Friends.


Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 35. Completed: 208. Plan to watch: 35.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 16:15   Link #5069
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in a van by the river
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I wonder how people really expected Rukia to be useful.
The whole first part of the series, she was nothing more than a side character without any power. Even Orihime was more useful than her. (She could still be)
It's not that this wasn't expected....but with the RG powerup she got, she should've been able to do a helluva lot more before switching over to Byakuya. Renji, whose track record is on par with Chad's when it comes to losses, beat someone that took out three captains and two powerful gami. Rukia is just being used as fodder to powerup her brother.

Making Rukia a VC is the worst thing that Kubo's done for her throughout the series.

Orihime has those shields working for her at least. But I doubt that Kubo is going to powerup her either. Same with Chad.

And with the way the female 'gami have been dropping like flies, I'm not expecting Yoruichi to stick around.
__________________
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 17:26   Link #5070
shalala
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Under the 7 seas
IIRC that Virzard that fought with Byakuya also had an eye attack that did something and now Nodt also has an eye attack that does something who's also fighting Byakuya. Ain't that a bit meh?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 19:43   Link #5071
SeanQ
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
nope ... the difference is as nodt can catch byakuya with his eyes because of bya's safe zone kekeke

but yeah still a dumb repeated fight
__________________
Your signature was deleted by a Mod because it exceeded the size limit requested in the forum rules! Please take a look at it.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 22:26   Link #5072
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the Philippines
Quote:
It's not that this wasn't expected....but with the RG powerup she got, she should've been able to do a helluva lot more before switching over to Byakuya. Renji, whose track record is on par with Chad's when it comes to losses, beat someone that took out three captains and two powerful gami. Rukia is just being used as fodder to powerup her brother.
That's just overestimating the skills of a Shinigami under the training of a Royal Guard.
Hell, I'm happy that Rukia needed help because it doesn't make Royal Guard training an absolute powerup against the Sternritter.

Spoiler for Medaka Box:


Quote:
Making Rukia a VC is the worst thing that Kubo's done for her throughout the series.
Not as bad as making a VC like Momo who did nothing but be the first and most-hit victim to Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu.

Quote:
Orihime has those shields working for her at least. But I doubt that Kubo is going to powerup her either. Same with Chad.
I don't think humans are capable of climbing into the current level of powerlevels, unless Shunsui has some plans for them back in Karakura Town.

Quote:
And with the way the female 'gami have been dropping like flies, I'm not expecting Yoruichi to stick around.
It's not like the males have been standing strong either.
__________________
Marcus' Handpicked!
Summer 2014: Hanayamata, Rail Wars!, Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?, Sabagebu!, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Hanamonogatari.
Spring 2014: No Game No Life, Date A Live II, Magica Wars, Fairy Tail and Isshukan Friends.


Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 35. Completed: 208. Plan to watch: 35.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 04:08   Link #5073
quigonkenny
WRYYYYY!!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Elkia
Age: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Not as bad as making a VC like Momo who did nothing but be the first and most-hit victim to Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu.
Swear to God that when Momo showed up a while back during the Bambietta fight, I half expected to see Aizen back, too, just so we could see her run through by or because of Kyouka Suigetsu again...
__________________
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 09:11   Link #5074
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the Philippines
She got the worse fate of showing up and not showing up again.
__________________
Marcus' Handpicked!
Summer 2014: Hanayamata, Rail Wars!, Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?, Sabagebu!, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Hanamonogatari.
Spring 2014: No Game No Life, Date A Live II, Magica Wars, Fairy Tail and Isshukan Friends.


Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 35. Completed: 208. Plan to watch: 35.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 12:00   Link #5075
Altes
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjaz View Post
WTF is wrong with you, people?

Rukia should've been able to solo a captain+ class opponents with her Shikai alone? Renji at least got a nice Bankai upgrade. This chapter had 0 inconsistencies, with the exception of Bleach's usual "Saving someone in the last moment", but even that, in that particular case, could be explained - Byakuya surely would like to take revenge on As Nodt, and would gladly observe the fight to learn more about her abilities.
The sad thing is, Rukia could have won with just shikai. All she had to do was chop his head off after freezing him. She found a way around As Nodt's Fear, and he was practically helpless until he used Vollstandig. Renji had to go bankai because Mask had James constantly healing and powering him up. As Nodt has no such advantage.

It looks like everyone participating in this war is retarded. Rukia didn't bother to do the finishing blow. Neither did Hitsugaya, and he got his ass kicked. Cang Du could have killed him easily when he was lying on the ground, but he just had to waste his time talking to a dying dude. Bazz-B didn't finish Hitsugaya and Rangiku off and just walked away instead. BG9 decided to sit and extract data from Soifon instead of killing her, and he kissed her bankai. And so on and so on. Kubo is deliberately making everyone look like morons.
Altes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 13:16   Link #5076
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altes View Post
Kubo is deliberately making everyone look like morons.
what else is new? i cant think of a character in this series who hasn't gone full retard at one point or another
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 18:13   Link #5077
SeanQ
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
what else is new? i cant think of a character in this series who hasn't gone full retard at one point or another
hanataro =)
__________________
Your signature was deleted by a Mod because it exceeded the size limit requested in the forum rules! Please take a look at it.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 21:21   Link #5078
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in a van by the river
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
She got the worse fate of showing up and not showing up again.
But yet, ironically enough, she's still standing while her dumbass captain and comrades are all nearly dead since Isane gotta heal up everyone XD

Quote:
It looks like everyone participating in this war is retarded. Rukia didn't bother to do the finishing blow. Neither did Hitsugaya, and he got his ass kicked. Cang Du could have killed him easily when he was lying on the ground, but he just had to waste his time talking to a dying dude. Bazz-B didn't finish Hitsugaya and Rangiku off and just walked away instead. BG9 decided to sit and extract data from Soifon instead of killing her, and he kissed her bankai. And so on and so on. Kubo is deliberately making everyone look like morons.
Don't forget that Rose blabbed about what his bankai can do, Shinji stood around like an idiot and got blown to kingdom come and Urahara almost got everyone killed with Opie.
__________________
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 21:59   Link #5079
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
hanataro =)
touché salesman
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-17, 02:04   Link #5080
quigonkenny
WRYYYYY!!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Elkia
Age: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
what else is new? i cant think of a character in this series who hasn't gone full retard at one point or another
Arguably Byakuya and Kenpachi.

Outside of an arguably fanatical obsession with following orders and rules that almost had him aid in killing his sister, he hasn't done anything particularly stupid. He left Ichigo legitimately unable to fight back in their first fight, and every fight he's lost, he's been legitimately...oh wait, I forgot about the whole "These guys can steal Bankais so let me use mine". Never mind.

As for Kenpachi, you have to at some point not be "full retard" in order to go "full retard". That said, the only think he does stupid in fights is go up against people stronger than him. So far it hasn't been terminal...
__________________
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bleach, chapter

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.