AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-03-17, 11:26   Link #181
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Yes they are, As off now only 4 fillers Ep (or something close to it) are left and then we get out of the Anime team madness.
(sigh of relief) thanks, now I don't have to go on a killing spree ^_^
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 11:33   Link #182
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
Is that confirmed?
And if so, from where/who?
At least nothing official has been said about a change of plans, as seen in the Dattebayo last episode release (176) it is 26 left, But I found strange that last week They announced only 4 weeks are left and in this week, they say 26 Weeks are left, series usually have the schedule made very well (and importatly when talking about material that is in total control of the Producers of the series), and that change of plans does not make sense, taking in account that Ratings for the show in Japan have fallen, It is almost suicide for the series, and can very well lead to the cancellation of it.

But we will know if it’s true when this Arc ends, if you see more fillers continue, then they are right. Too bad for anime only viewers is this happens -wait until October for Real episodes.*_*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz
(sigh of relief) thanks, now I don't have to go on a killing spree ^_^
Well lets hope it was a mistake by Dattebayo, I guess if it was a mistake they intended to put in 3, instead of 26. (maybe a early prank from aprils fools day?)

Either way, Dattebayo is only a translator, and is not the original source of information, nothing official has been said on the Filler Series been resized.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -

Last edited by Rurik; 2006-03-17 at 12:03.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 05:59   Link #183
gibits
Endless
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Do we have any indication that the filler animation is not representive of the "real" story? Because the animation for most of the fillers have sucked ass. If the "real" episodes are going to suck this much I'd rather just read the manga.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 06:09   Link #184
zamme
Wandering Prophet
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to zamme
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits
Do we have any indication that the filler animation is not representive of the "real" story? Because the animation for most of the fillers have sucked ass. If the "real" episodes are going to suck this much I'd rather just read the manga.
It's the same animation teams that works with the fillers that does the true episodes. If you look at the rescue arc, you will notice a LOT of episodes with half-assed or really bad quality of animation.
__________________

The one man fanclub!
Dosu did never really die.....
He just took a time out.
Click for my 18 paged Dosu Gaiden manga chapter!
[Fixed link again, again, and again!.. If it's down, please PM me!]
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 12:20   Link #185
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 36
I got a question,

I want to know the Manga Chapter the series was in when the first Anime episode was aired.-
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 14:10   Link #186
暁 うちはイタチ
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
At least nothing official has been said about a change of plans, as seen in the Dattebayo last episode release (176) it is 26 left, But I found strange that last week They announced only 4 weeks are left and in this week, they say 26 Weeks are left, series usually have the schedule made very well (and importatly when talking about material that is in total control of the Producers of the series), and that change of plans does not make sense, taking in account that Ratings for the show in Japan have fallen, It is almost suicide for the series, and can very well lead to the cancellation of it.

But we will know if itís true when this Arc ends, if you see more fillers continue, then they are right. Too bad for anime only viewers is this happens -wait until October for Real episodes.*_*



Well lets hope it was a mistake by Dattebayo, I guess if it was a mistake they intended to put in 3, instead of 26. (maybe a early prank from aprils fools day?)

Either way, Dattebayo is only a translator, and is not the original source of information, nothing official has been said on the Filler Series been resized.


Yes, it was a joke the series is going to continue after episode 182/183
暁 うちはイタチ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 14:26   Link #187
ShikaShika
無罪
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: もう東京ではない
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
I got a question,

I want to know the Manga Chapter the series was in when the first Anime episode was aired.-
I don't have an exact chapter, but some very basic math should get you a good estimate. The current manga chapter is 299 and the current anime episode is 176. However the manga has had a few weeks without chapters (the anime too, but they're usually followed by double eps so they're cancelled out). I would guess the manga has about five weeks without chapters every year, so that's about 15 for the three years the anime's been at it. Take away 176 from 299+15 and you've got 138. That'd be about right after the chuunin shiken arc ended.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 14:39   Link #188
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika
I don't have an exact chapter, but some very basic math should get you a good estimate. The current manga chapter is 299 and the current anime episode is 176. However the manga has had a few weeks without chapters (the anime too, but they're usually followed by double eps so they're cancelled out). I would guess the manga has about five weeks without chapters every year, so that's about 15 for the three years the anime's been at it. Take away 176 from 299+15 and you've got 138. That'd be about right after the chuunin shiken arc ended.
^^ Thanks a lot..ermmm I would give you a Cookie, but Iím out of cookies right now..I get you one later on! (Yeah..Doing "Basic Math" ÖI could barely understand the equation )

I just wanted to have an idea of the gap in chapters they will be when the fillers end, compared to that time.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 15:24   Link #189
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika
I don't have an exact chapter, but some very basic math should get you a good estimate. The current manga chapter is 299 and the current anime episode is 176. However the manga has had a few weeks without chapters (the anime too, but they're usually followed by double eps so they're cancelled out). I would guess the manga has about five weeks without chapters every year, so that's about 15 for the three years the anime's been at it. Take away 176 from 299+15 and you've got 138. That'd be about right after the chuunin shiken arc ended.
If I remember well the first episode was aired a little later, something around the 145-155 chapter.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 15:31   Link #190
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
If I remember well the first episode was aired a little later, something around the 145-155 chapter.
Basically somewhat between the Akatsuki introduction and the beginning of the Sanins Arc, thanks to you too, also! Again, Iím out of cookies right now .
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 16:51   Link #191
ShikaShika
無罪
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: もう東京ではない
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
If I remember well the first episode was aired a little later, something around the 145-155 chapter.
Well my bit of basic math, got me quite close then. Was there (apart from the Kakashi gaiden) a long pause during the wait for part 2? If so, I forgot to include that, so that would be a few more weeks.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 00:01   Link #192
Sazelyt
F i n
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
I got a question,

I want to know the Manga Chapter the series was in when the first Anime episode was aired.-
I found a blog kind of thing on the web that says the person writing the comments read chapter 140 in the week that the anime aired. I checked chapter 139 and 140. The (airing) info on the anime was posted on the cover page of both chapters, but they stopped posting this info at the 141th chapter.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 00:07   Link #193
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
I found a blog kind of thing on the web that says the person writing the comments read chapter 140 in the week that the anime aired. I checked chapter 139 and 140. The (airing) info on the anime was posted on the cover page of both chapters, but they stopped posting this info at the 141th chapter.
That concedes then With Itachi introduction, The Chapter 139 and 140 I got with me have the cover page in Japanese, so i could not tell ^^
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 00:15   Link #194
Sazelyt
F i n
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
That concedes then With Itachi introduction, The Chapter 139 and 140 I got with me have the cover page in Japanese, so i could not tell ^^
Mine also is in Japanese, but the numbers show up there, as 10-3, 18:30 (the first episode aired on Oct 3rd in 2002).
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 04:49   Link #195
Rachy
Disabled By Request
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sasuke's lap
Manga Question :

Spoiler:
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 05:57   Link #196
Blaine
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: UK
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
Manga Question :

Spoiler:
No never stated
__________________
Blaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 11:13   Link #197
Shay
Monarch Programmer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Liverpool
Age: 33
What eps are the Naruto vs Sasuke fight. Ya know just before the filler stated?
__________________
Current Anime - Attack on Titan
Current Manga - Naruto
Current Book - Waiting for War of the Roses
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 11:43   Link #198
mind
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sweden
Age: 25
When do the fillers end? They are really boring...
mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 12:09   Link #199
Blaine
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: UK
Age: 32
Episodes 134/135 I think
__________________
Blaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 12:16   Link #200
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
What eps are the Naruto vs Sasuke fight. Ya know just before the filler stated?
129 to 134, this episode includes the Uchiha flashback.

Fllers start at 136, with the JIraya, Naruto and Sakura going to the tea country.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mind
When do the fillers end? They are really boring...
2 weeks from now, I supposed the last filler episode will contain aspect of Manga chapter Chapter 238, the one before the Kakashi Gaiden.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
q&a

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.