AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2014-02-20, 07:49   Link #1221
Kumagawa

Eugh this filler!

Orochimaru went missing-nin when Yamato was a baby he mentions this on the bridge when Naruto went 4 tails for the first time.

Yet in this episode Orochimaru is still a konoha shinobi, and Yamato is 10.

And is Hiruzen really such an idiot that even with Danzo ordering his death he doesn't do anything!

Also what a hypocrite Danzo is condemning the Uchiha when his actions this episode could have started a civil war itself.

This episode just shows why I hate filler especially when it messes up what has already been explained through incompetence.
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-20, 08:07   Link #1222
Gaulek

http://i34.mangareader.net/naruto/29...to-1568241.jpg No they don't say Orochimaru went missing-ning when Yamato was a baby.
Old 2014-02-20, 11:01   Link #1223
Kumagawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaulek View Post
http://i34.mangareader.net/naruto/29...to-1568241.jpg No they don't say Orochimaru went missing-ning when Yamato was a baby.
So if Orochimaru wasn't forced to run why would he not have known that one of his test subjects survived?

Orochimaru doesn't come across as sloppy enough not to check.
Old 2014-02-20, 11:13   Link #1224
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
You haven't met the DBZ/GT/Movie Crowd, huh? They tend to overreact about what is and isn't canon even after the creator made BoG and had Bills state that there are 12 canon universes thus fans cannot really say what is and isn't canon anymore because of that statement.

Besides, we all know that this is going to get into the Wiki as Anime-Only stuff gets on there as well. Which says a lot since those guys at the Naruto run Wiki are VERY strict on what can and cannot be put in the wiki that they're maintaining.

So as far as I'm concerned this is canon(As it was approved to air) even if some want to get specific and say "Anime canon" to make them feel superior for reading the Manga.
It's simply because being the die-hard canon material follower myself,I view the author of the serious as the creator,a God of the series he created,he knows the rules and the story he created,he creates a pace to his universe that we're getting used to,and when it's being interfered with by anime studios that try to bend that universe in a different way that makes no sense,I prefer to ignore it's existence to the canon material.

Now I'm not saying that there are no good fillers,because after all they're necessary,otherwise the anime would catch up to the manga very fast and it could lead to long hiatuses and possible death of a good series.
Unfortunately most of them are,since you brought up GT,it's a perfect example of a show that I didn't watch past the first season,because $$$ is written all over that show and no effort was made to create a good series.

The fans were given what they wanted to see most SSJ4 and that's all there is to that show.I would go into more detail to explain why,but this is not the topic to discuss this.

On topic,I actually enjoyed these fillers.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-20, 11:49   Link #1225
Gaulek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
So if Orochimaru wasn't forced to run why would he not have known that one of his test subjects survived?

Orochimaru doesn't come across as sloppy enough not to check.

Danzo is the answer.
Old 2014-02-20, 12:40   Link #1226
ookamigirl

*sigh* wish they would show Kakashi's face.
They never ever did that...
Guess that's the biggest mystery of this anime LOL
I like these fillers with Kakashi's point of view.
Somehow, he makes things more interesting.
Good episode.

ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-20, 13:14   Link #1227
Gaulek

They took panel from new manags chapter in this one. Not totally filler
Old 2014-02-21, 09:23   Link #1228
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
And is Hiruzen really such an idiot that even with Danzo ordering his death he doesn't do anything!
yes. that is and has always been his character trait

Quote:
Also what a hypocrite Danzo is condemning the Uchiha when his actions this episode could have started a civil war itself.
yep. same thing. nothing new here

Quote:
This episode just shows why I hate filler especially when it messes up what has already been explained through incompetence.
perhaps you just don't remember what has happened and what these characters were like?

I really like these fillers a lot. on top of everything great about them, i also like how they provide a reason as to why kakashi wasn't looking out for baby naruto. that was something that always bothered me about the series in general, but now seeing this, it's not a problem
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 08:53   Link #1229
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd Send a message via Skype™ to Sinedd
Episode 351 - Hashirama's Cells
Danzo...this man manipulated many people, even Kakashi. I guess Danzo Shimura is the most hated personality from NARUTO Universe.
He wanted to kill the Third Hokage and then to become the Sixth Hokage.
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-24, 02:56   Link #1230
Ryu_Hirakashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinedd View Post
Episode 351 - Hashirama's Cells
Danzo...this man manipulated many people, even Kakashi. I guess Danzo Shimura is the most hated personality from NARUTO Universe.
He wanted to kill the Third Hokage and then to become the Sixth Hokage.
Danzo should have long since been executed! The more I see him, the more I hate his existence!

Again....THANK YOU SASUKE!!!!!!!

*regains composure**

Another great episode. I really felt bad for Kakashi! I'm looking forward to more episodes from this arc.
Ryu_Hirakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 06:56   Link #1231
Kumagawa

Episode 352 - yay more nonsense filler!

After Orochimaru is confronted by Hiruzen and runs Kakashi then confronts him even though back in chapter 69 or episode 39 or the original Naruto anime when Orochimaru confronted Kakashi over Sasuke, Orochimaru says that Kakashi didn't have a sharingan the last time they met.
Old 2014-02-27, 13:57   Link #1232
ookamigirl

Kakashi & Orochimaru.
Damn, that Orochimaru was always creepy and sleazy.
It was nice to see Kakashi's dogs again ^^
I actually liked this filler.
The part with that fog clan was interesting.

Old 2014-03-01, 14:05   Link #1233
itachi-san314

well this filler got really crappy really fast... it was nice while it lasted
Old 2014-03-03, 09:52   Link #1234
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd Send a message via Skype™ to Sinedd
Episode 352 - The Rogue Ninja Orochimaru
More flashbacks when Orochimaru did secret experiments + we get to see Yamato's face when he was in ANBU. Not better than the previous episode...ok, not so great.

Episode 353 & 354: Special - The Boy Called Tenzou ( 353 - Orochimaru's Test Subject/ 354 - Their Own Paths)
Ok, it's official! This Kakashi ANBU ARC was overrated at the beginning. Everyone was like: "It's going to be great", "The best filler arc ever", but now I can say: No, it's not! The first episodes from this filler were great but then after Kinoe (Yamato) stepped in the episodes decreased.
And it looks like the next week episode is going to be weak too...no Itachi ANBU in this arc? A reason to quit this filler, I can't wait to see this filler arc ended! Disappointing filler...all this talk for nothing!

Last edited by Sinedd; 2014-03-06 at 08:34. Reason: NEW stupid filler episode
Old 2014-03-06, 16:20   Link #1235
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

Spoiler for plot:

Old 2014-03-07, 01:05   Link #1236
itachi-san314

^ thanks for keeping me from wasting my time. honestly, i appreciate it =)
Old 2014-03-10, 15:23   Link #1237
Teh Ra

Episodes 353 -354
I quite expected them to be fillers, but I was a little bit disappointed because I did not find out why was it that Tenzo left the ROOT. I wonder if I missed some hints along the road. These two episodes weren't too exciting, though young Kakashi is cool. I do hope they will get back on track after this, but I get the feeling there is more to find out before we get back to what's happening with Naruto and the folks. This is so frustrating! Though some fillers are nice.
Teh Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-13, 09:20   Link #1238
Sinedd

Episode 355 - The Targeted Sharingan
From the preview I thought this episode is weak, just like the last episode... but it turns out that this episode is very good. Kinoe fighting Kakashi was epic
Danzo may be a scumbag, but he is cautious *calculated man* enough to know people's defects. Orochimaru was spying Kinoe & Kakashi at the ending. Creepy!
In case you didn't notice this happens 3 years after the last episode (354). (Kinoe is still a Root member and Kakashi ANBU).
Old 2014-03-13, 09:36   Link #1239
dniv
Nintendo Haters I'm ready

This arc has been extremely good so far, surprisingly so. I wish they redid the Naruto anime from the beginning with the quality of this arc. This arc actually makes a lot of sense and it actually has a fair amount of suspense in each episode. They're doing an extremely good job with this one I'm guessing because it's Kakashi's backstory.

The biggest thing I like about this arc is that it's starting to make me understand a lot of things that maybe didn't make sense before, and it's giving a lot of nice important details. Also, I'm pretty sure this arc is canon, but anime-only. Right?
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-13, 14:05   Link #1240
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

Tags
weekly episode discussion