AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Old 2014-03-07, 16:00   Link #41
Alawa

Shakugan no Shana got put on hold temporarily. My friend came over and we watched Fate/Stay Night. I enjoyed it, however, I think that I preferred Fate/Zero over it.

Afterwards, we watched Kara no Kyoukai, which, I think, is my favourite show so far. It surpassed all of my expectations and then some. Wow.
Alawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-07, 19:15   Link #42
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

slayers, slayers next. the animation isn't the best but the "fights" are well-done. it doesn't have shonen anime problems like talking too much or occurrence of convenient events. the last big climax for both season are really well-done, especially slayers NEXT. If you like next there's slayers try but its not as good imo. There's actually 2 more seasons but most people don't think they're as good as the first 3. I thought the fifth season better than he fourth season but these last 2 seasons have some problems

here's the op for the second season
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukorWvykHn4

i hated elfen lied too.... no redeeming qualities in my opinion except the opening song maybe.

Kaleido star- it's set in modern day so it doesn't fit all your requirements but it has good animation as far as I remember . It's A well done anime with a good story (comedy, drama) and good characters.

Last edited by xxanimefan4_ever; 2014-03-09 at 07:56.
xxanimefan4_ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-09, 02:23   Link #43
Alawa

I'm not sure if I'm sad or happy that I just recently starting watching the Anime genre. I missed out on so many great shows as they were happening, but, on the other side, I now have such a vast selection of things to watch.

I watched Berserker with my friend. It was, despite the male lead, quite amazing. That ending left me a little cranky and vastly satisfied at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxanimefan4_ever View Post
slayers, slayers next. the animation isn't the best but the "fights" are well-done. it doesn't have shonen anime problems like talking too much or occurrence of convenient events. the last big climax for both season are really well-done, especially slayers NEXT.

here's the op for the second season
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukorWvykHn4

i hated elfen lied too.... no redeeming qualities in my opinion except the opening song maybe.

Kaleido star- it's set in modern day so it doesn't fit all your requirements but it has good animation as far as I remember . It's A well done anime with a good story (comedy, drama) and good characters.
Thank you for your recommendation. I will definitely check it out very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goty View Post
You want a strong, badass female lead? Try Jormungand, surprised no one said it yet.
The main character is one of the most intriguing and overconfident female leads you'll find. There's a solid cast of supporting characters from both genders, but she owns the show.

Thank you for your recommendation. I checked out the first episode and I liked it, however, I prefer shows without guns.
Alawa is offline   Reply With Quote