AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-03-22, 22:39   Link #2681
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Yeah 0 progress after 2 years.
in fact there's actually been negative progress because not only is there no decision but they've added more girls to muddy the water
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 00:56   Link #2682
tntsgoboom
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
in fact there's actually been negative progress because not only is there no decision but they've added more girls to muddy the water
Wow in two years, no progress at all and if anything it has been negative. All I can say is why LOL. Do we even know who exactly the girl was from Raku's past?
tntsgoboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 02:57   Link #2683
Gundamx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tntsgoboom View Post
I haven't read the manga but have been keeping up with the anime. I have got to ask, does Raku end up with Chitoge or Kosaki? From what I understand nothing much has really happened.
normally that happened in last chapter in this type of manga
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 03:27   Link #2684
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tntsgoboom View Post
Wow in two years, no progress at all and if anything it has been negative. All I can say is why LOL.
Come on, dude. This manga is on JUMP. Look at Naruto, Gintama, Kuroko's Basket, One Piece plots.
ultimate_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 03:54   Link #2685
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
in fact there's actually been negative progress because not only is there no decision but they've added more girls to muddy the water
Well there is the possibly of a devil's threesome with Raku, Shuu and Ruri as of last chapter. I guess you can call that "progress".


Actually doujinshi artists go!!!
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 05:00   Link #2686
tntsgoboom
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_noob View Post
Come on, dude. This manga is on JUMP. Look at Naruto, Gintama, Kuroko's Basket, One Piece plots.
Well I didn't know it was in jump. But as far as Naruto goes I think the plot progressed nicely minus some fillers(which I wasn't into). But from what I'm gathering here this shit is crazy LOL.
tntsgoboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 08:38   Link #2687
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by tntsgoboom View Post
Well I didn't know it was in jump. But as far as Naruto goes I think the plot progressed nicely minus some fillers(which I wasn't into). But from what I'm gathering here this shit is crazy LOL.
You seem to be quick to form an opinion based on what a few people write. Nicely done good sir, you're the epitome of the internet masses.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 18:29   Link #2688
tntsgoboom
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
You seem to be quick to form an opinion based on what a few people write. Nicely done good sir, you're the epitome of the internet masses.
If you had any knowledge on how an individual begins to form an opinion, you would know that the process begins immediately and that all further stimuli begin to shape it. You may be a person who says "I like to take a step back and really think about what I am seeing and hearing". However while you are thinking that all stimuli around you again are shaping your opinion to an extent whether you want to admit it or not. So before you post a RUDE comment, I would advise you to obtain knowledge on what it is you are saying, so that you don't come across as a completely ignorant individual.

Also I personally find the fact that nothing much has happened in this manga to be "crazy". That is my opinion and I am entitled to that. Good day to you.
tntsgoboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 19:42   Link #2689
Dorsai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Poland
Age: 29
And you are making your opinion about manga when you openly admitted that you didnt read it... And you really still dont want us to judge you?

There was a lot of progress in last two years and whats important- most of characters develop a lot... Ofc their childhood story or final girl for Raku isnt solved, but its obvious that it will be answered in last arc of manga...

And i dont understand why people are still raging that much about "filler" chapters... Chapters like last one i could just read whole day and i would never be tired of them... So emotional, so good...
__________________
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 20:27   Link #2690
tntsgoboom
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
You seem to be quick to form an opinion based on what a few people write. Nicely done good sir, you're the epitome of the internet masses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
And you are making your opinion about manga when you openly admitted that you didnt read it... And you really still dont want us to judge you?

There was a lot of progress in last two years and whats important- most of characters develop a lot... Ofc their childhood story or final girl for Raku isnt solved, but its obvious that it will be answered in last arc of manga...

And i dont understand why people are still raging that much about "filler" chapters... Chapters like last one i could just read whole day and i would never be tired of them... So emotional, so good...
I personally find the fact that nothing much has happened in this manga to be "crazy". That is my opinion and I am entitled to that. Is that hard to understand =) ? Ill read all of it in a few hours. Probably take me two days. Though I get the idea that I'll have the same opinion. Let's try to remain friendly.
tntsgoboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 21:13   Link #2691
Dorsai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Poland
Age: 29
If you made your mind and dont think reading it would change anything why even bothering reading it? And you cant make opininons about manga you didnt read, its just wrong...

Like i said earlier in that two years in this manga happened a lot and most characters develop you just need to have open mind to not miss it... But first thing you asked here was about who is end girl, if its only one thing you care about then better if you will not bother reading it...
__________________
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 23:27   Link #2692
tntsgoboom
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Why bother reading it? That's simple, because you seem so adamant about the fact that "a lot" has happened while other's seem to say otherwise. Yes you can make an opinion on anything even if you have not read nor heard, said thing. It just comes down to whether you decide to confirm that original opinion 100%. Again the reason why I am reading it. Also you seem to enjoy this series which is great. But you certainly don't have to get emotional over the fact that someone may have a different opinion than you do.

I am not always a fan of side stories. I enjoy watching/ reading a series where they stay true to how the series began and answer the questions that arise due to the original plot. That's me though.
tntsgoboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 00:47   Link #2693
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Age: 25
^Ah, it's a troll.

This thread is always fun. Ragers, trolls, people who seem to have had zero experience with romantic comedies before. It's almost as fun as the Ukraine thread in that people-can't-be-that-stupid masochistic kind of way.

///

The commentariat's persistently amusing sideshow aside, I liked this arc. The execution wasn't the best, but Komi really pulled together a strong and subtly emotional conclusion.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 00:55   Link #2694
tntsgoboom
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
^Ah, it's a troll.

This thread is always fun. Ragers, trolls, people who seem to have had zero experience with romantic comedies before. It's almost as fun as the Ukraine thread in that people-can't-be-that-stupid masochistic kind of way.

///

The commentariat's persistently amusing sideshow aside, I liked this arc. The execution wasn't the best, but Komi really pulled together a strong and subtly emotional conclusion.
I'm not trolling. I came here to ask a question and was immediately attacked. Read all the comments before you say shit like that.
tntsgoboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 01:02   Link #2695
Kakurin-san
私がラッキーガールですって?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by tntsgoboom View Post
I'm not trolling. I came here to ask a question and was immediately attacked. Read all the comments before you say shit like that.
You were only attacked after you said this

Quote:
But from what I'm gathering here this shit is crazy LOL.
You can't really complain when you've been the one that started to throw around expletives.
Kakurin-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 01:34   Link #2696
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tntsgoboom View Post
Why bother reading it? That's simple, because you seem so adamant about the fact that "a lot" has happened while other's seem to say otherwise. Yes you can make an opinion on anything even if you have not read nor heard, said thing. It just comes down to whether you decide to confirm that original opinion 100%. Again the reason why I am reading it. Also you seem to enjoy this series which is great. But you certainly don't have to get emotional over the fact that someone may have a different opinion than you do.

I am not always a fan of side stories. I enjoy watching/ reading a series where they stay true to how the series began and answer the questions that arise due to the original plot. That's me though.
I agree with Dorsai here. While you can form uninformed impressions based on other people's comments, you can't really form accurate and informed opinions, subjective as they may be, without first hand experience. Incidentally, I'm one of those who don't like this harem adding plot device
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 01:49   Link #2697
tntsgoboom
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I agree with Dorsai here. While you can form uninformed impressions based on other people's comments, you can't really form accurate and informed opinions, subjective as they may be, without first hand experience. Incidentally, I'm one of those who don't like this harem adding plot device
I totally agree with you. If you read what I said before I literally said "It just comes down to whether you decide to confirm that original opinion 100%" Hence why I also said I would and am currently reading the whole thing LOL.
tntsgoboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 01:51   Link #2698
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by tntsgoboom View Post
I'm not trolling. I came here to ask a question and was immediately attacked. Read all the comments before you say shit like that.
I have. I was actually mostly confused by the posts in this last page, went back to check what's up and...yeah, it's you, brah.

But let me put on my serious cap for a second.

See, what you're doing is complaining about a manga that you didn't read. Now, that in itself isn't particularly special, though generally speaking people tend to accompany that with some excusable mitigating factors. Your mistakes are:

1) Admitting that you've never read Nisekoi.

2) Complaining about Nisekoi in a thread about the work, where the fans who actually have read the thing, we assume, congregate.

3) Tried to deflect when people challenged your opinion by saying that you are entitled to your opinion. Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, more or less. However, you are not entitled to have it go unchallenged. Among the greatest "I lost this internet argument" flags you could draw.

4) [For pros only] Not embellishing your complaint; for example, by contextualizing it in terms of general dislike of the genre, or even issues with the greater cultural landscape. This is the path of professional cultural critics. That new Nymphomaniac movie every critic seem to suddenly adore? I have an opinion on it, a strong, convincing negative opinion, and I can express it very eloquently with condemnations of indulgence, dishonesty, and the failure of the postmodern artist. I never watched it, of course.

It isn't a mistake to have an opinion on things you don't really have a "right" to have an opinion on. The human brain is the greatest shortcut machine ever, and so people do that all the time for good or ill ("prejudice"). I do that all the time myself; I know when I'll hate a work of entertainment and never to touch it, ever. I know because I formed impressions from people's opinions -- a not always straightforward "review" process, either; positive reactions can be interpreted negatively -- from first impressions, from past experience, and so on. What I don't do is go around poking people saying I think their kink is LOLfail without, at least, the bravado of pretending I am completely justified to feel so.

Given the obvious annoyance your position will provoke, I naturally assumed you were fishing for negative reactions, even if unconsciously or unintentionally. If you were actually looking for assent and praise to affirm your opinion, this is the wrong place to do so.

/serious cap off
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 01:55   Link #2699
tntsgoboom
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
You were only attacked after you said this


You can't really complain when you've been the one that started to throw around expletives.
Hmm it seems to be that were either having a core misunderstanding of that comment. Or a few people took that WAYYY out of proportion. My immediate and honest thought when I read that, "nothing much has happened in two years" was, "damn, this shit (shit being the manga, not that it is shit (-_-)) is crazy". So TO ME the fact that nothing much has happened in the manga in two years, according to others AGAIN to me was crazy.

That is not me bashing the manga, that is not me bashing anyone else. It was simply an immediate first though that came to my head. Followed by me posting that thought. Followed by a whole lot of none sense that came from me having one simple question about the manga. Because for some reason some individuals have an issue with a person asking a question receiving an answer and then forming an opinion( if you can even call it that, more of a comment out of DISBELIEF) on the matter based on that answer.

Last edited by tntsgoboom; 2014-03-24 at 02:41.
tntsgoboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 02:40   Link #2700
tntsgoboom
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
I have. I was actually mostly confused by the posts in this last page, went back to check what's up and...yeah, it's you, brah.

But let me put on my serious cap for a second.

See, what you're doing is complaining about a manga that you didn't read. Now, that in itself isn't particularly special, though generally speaking people tend to accompany that with some excusable mitigating factors. Your mistakes are:

1) Admitting that you've never read Nisekoi.

2) Complaining about Nisekoi in a thread about the work, where the fans who actually have read the thing, we assume, congregate.

3) Tried to deflect when people challenged your opinion by saying that you are entitled to your opinion. Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, more or less. However, you are not entitled to have it go unchallenged. Among the greatest "I lost this internet argument" flags you could draw.

4) [For pros only] Not embellishing your complaint; for example, by contextualizing it in terms of general dislike of the genre, or even issues with the greater cultural landscape. This is the path of professional cultural critics. That new Nymphomaniac movie every critic seem to suddenly adore? I have an opinion on it, a strong, convincing negative opinion, and I can express it very eloquently with condemnations of indulgence, dishonesty, and the failure of the postmodern artist. I never watched it, of course.

It isn't a mistake to have an opinion on things you don't really have a "right" to have an opinion on. The human brain is the greatest shortcut machine ever, and so people do that all the time for good or ill ("prejudice"). I do that all the time myself; I know when I'll hate a work of entertainment and never to touch it, ever. I know because I formed impressions from people's opinions -- a not always straightforward "review" process, either; positive reactions can be interpreted negatively -- from first impressions, from past experience, and so on. What I don't do is go around poking people saying I think their kink is LOLfail without, at least, the bravado of pretending I am completely justified to feel so.

Given the obvious annoyance your position will provoke, I naturally assumed you were fishing for negative reactions, even if unconsciously or unintentionally. If you were actually looking for assent and praise to affirm your opinion, this is the wrong place to do so.

/serious cap off
I am going to actually take the time to reply to this

First let me take out the back of my right hand

See what your doing is trying to chime in on some posts that you had nothing to do with. "Now, that in itself isn't particularly special, though generally speaking people tend to accompany that with some excusable mitigating factors." >.> See what I did there. Also did you know that an opinion if we want to be technical does not necessarily have to be based on fact or knowledge.

First read the above post. Now let's make a list of your mistakes shall we. Since you come off as a douche =)

1. Picking and choosing pieces of this thread instead of fulling reading everything(that's how you come across).

2. Misinterpreting what I originally said. Let me elaborate. Saying this is crazy. Here I am not complaining, nor am I bashing the manga. It was simply the impression I got from the comments. It had nothing to do with anyone here nor directly the manga.

3. Saying I was deflecting. I have no idea where you got that from. Honestly now I think your an idiot. I went out of my way to answer the questions that were posed to me(ex. Why bother reading it then?) I also took the time to explain myself in all area's. Thirdly don't forget that I was the one that was attacked not the other way around. It all started with this comment, directed towards me," You seem to be quick to form an opinion based on what a few people write. Nicely done good sir, you're the epitome of the internet masses." Also I said I was entitled to my opinion, yes. Someone questioned my opinion and after I explained myself, I finished with saying that I am entitled to that. Again you pick and choose. Sad.

4. I openly stated "you seem to enjoy this series which is great", I am not bashing anyone for liking the series -__-. Again I think your an idiot. (See here I'm actually bashing you since I've had enough of ya XD

5. You seem to have missed the part where I said I am currently reading the whole series. "Hey, let's just pick and choose not address the issue as a whole." Is that how you deal with all things you confront? Pick and choose?

6. [For pros only] Man this list keeps going??? Quoting this piece, "Given the obvious annoyance your position will provoke". How in the world does anyone find a statement such as, "this shit is crazy LOL" to be an annoyance. I am not bashing the manga. It was the IDEA that two years have gone by and nothing much has happened that was crazy to me. I'm not saying the manga is bad people. Jesus.

7. I'm going to be informal here Get your SHIT together. Because honestly, you come across as though your pants are on too tight. Oh nah, he did not say that to this jimmy.

Do everyone here a favor and don't reply to this. I simply came here to ask a question received an answer, couldn't believe the answer and said it on a post. This whole thing can be equated to this, your speaking to a friend. He tell's you something you can't believe and you say, "YOUR SHITTING ME". Your not bashing your friend there, your not bashing what he said. You just COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU HEARD.

As a side note, I laughed so hard when you wrote "I lost this internet argument flags you could draw." You realize what people (and yourself) are arguing with me over is my opinion (however small the opinion was, it was barely one to begin with, Frankly it was more of a comment). No one can win this type of argument. You cannot win an argument with me over the opinion/comment that I solely had. I never asked your opinion on the manga.

** You seem to have this idea that I have some strong view point. That I think this manga is bad or that I'm right and your all wrong. Not at all I just couldn't believe what I heard and I had a comment following my disbelief of the answer I received.

Does that clear things up for you Mr. Pick and Choose? Oh, wait I forgot I said not to reply to this.

/Hand put back down

Last edited by tntsgoboom; 2014-03-24 at 03:27.
tntsgoboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.