AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2014-01-13, 13:23   Link #721
allinallitsme

Send a message via Skype™ to allinallitsme
GODKILLER: tomorrows ashes digital/physical comic subscription?!

GODKILLER: tomorrows ashes. which ive been trying to find for a couple years, i have found out that they have released a mini series of digital comics.. but of course im running into problems again w getting a subscription! i have found prices, different packages, etc.. the Facebook page even talks about the weekly books coming out for subscribers w the cover art posted.
so, my question is. has anyone got in on this? how did you go about it? if not, do you know anybody who has? maybe you know how?
its a comic series. i have went to a few comic sites that have descriptions of GODKILLER: TOMORROWS ASHES and artwork.. but not one link to buy!?
ive went as far as to inbox the fb page. the GODKILLER site and IMDB are both dead ends w the last posts being in 2011
ive been hanging onto this cliff for 4 years! any information would be greatly appreciated friends!
Old 2014-02-22, 17:47   Link #722
Dextro
He Without a Title

Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
Does anyone know where I can buy the english versions of Weiβ Schwarz TCG decks? (I'm in Europe btw)

Dextro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-02, 17:05   Link #723
Blanchimont

A question.

Finding and using third-party shopping services to buy from Japan things that might not be available for import otherwise is fairly easy, but...

Is there something equivalent for, example, the UK? Like, one who could, for example, bid on a region-exclusive Kickstarter?

Just asking.
Blanchimont is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime dvd suggestions, anime movies, help finding an anime, manga, purchase, streaming anime