AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kill La Kill

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-04-02, 11:24   Link #61
quigonkenny
WRYYYYY!!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Elkia
Age: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
Hallelujah... ^_^
__________________
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 22:06   Link #62
solomon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Suburban DC
I am so waiting for that one dancy song they played when Mikisugi drove to the Osaka base underwater and took off his skivvies.

There are are lot of freaking awesome tracks on this soundtrack, it's almost entirely made it onto my workout ipod shuffle mix (along with most of the guilty gear X2 soundtrack, LOL).

But Before My Body is Dry is my daily anthem to just get up get shit done and punch life in the MOUTH!
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 20:48   Link #63
Allium
I say fry
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The pale blue dot...
Listening to that preview makes me miss this show already.

By the way, was 'Light Your Heart Up' ever featured in the series?
__________________
Allium is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 23:42   Link #64
Frontier
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
I think it was either used during the Mako episode in the first-cour or during the resolution between Ryuko and Satsuki near the finale.
__________________
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 08:50   Link #65
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I think it was either used during the Mako episode in the first-cour or during the resolution between Ryuko and Satsuki near the finale.
IIRC it was in episode 7 during a montage of the happy life Mako and Ryuuko achieved after the former ascended to One-Star student due to the progress of the Fight Club.
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 03:39   Link #66
Mubyoshi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Hey guys, question if anyone knows. For the song kick=kell of the ost, anyone know what type of music 0:00 to 1:30 is? I like it, it's weird and yet it sounds so nice with all that chanting and stuff. Wondering if there might be a genre of that type of music.
Mubyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 17:42   Link #67
quigonkenny
WRYYYYY!!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Elkia
Age: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mubyoshi View Post
Hey guys, question if anyone knows. For the song kick=kell of the ost, anyone know what type of music 0:00 to 1:30 is? I like it, it's weird and yet it sounds so nice with all that chanting and stuff. Wondering if there might be a genre of that type of music.
It certainly has an Eastern influence to it. Whether this is inherent in the musical style, or just a result of Sawano's influence, I couldn't tell you.

It might not fit into any particular genre, beyond its obvious electronic component.
__________________
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 12:18   Link #68
quigonkenny
WRYYYYY!!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Elkia
Age: 41
Was roaming the NGNL forums and posting about an upcoming character being voiced by Yukari Tamura, and thought of potential similarities between the character and Nui Harime, and as soon as the little patched psycho popped to mind, I got her theme stuck in my head.
__________________
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 14:30   Link #69
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Funny, everytime i saw Nui on the screes i was hearing Nanoha voicing a villain xD
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 18:11   Link #70
quigonkenny
WRYYYYY!!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Elkia
Age: 41
KLK OST #2 includes the metal remix of Nui's theme we saw at the reveal of Shinra-Koketsu...

Tee-hee...
__________________
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:09   Link #71
Stranglehold
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Found requested song

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post
I am so waiting for that one dancy song they played when Mikisugi drove to the Osaka base underwater and took off his skivvies.

There are are lot of freaking awesome tracks on this soundtrack, it's almost entirely made it onto my workout ipod shuffle mix (along with most of the guilty gear X2 soundtrack, LOL).

But Before My Body is Dry is my daily anthem to just get up get shit done and punch life in the MOUTH!
I recently came across the song which you described. It is a remix of "Suck your blood," and can be found on this page:
http://www.animexmusic.net/kill-la-kill.html
It is located in an archive that is under the Kill La Kill Original Soundtrack Remix tab. There are several different download links, but I found that the first link worked fine.

The website is here if you wish to skip ahead, just be sure to click on the Direct download link under the green download button.
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/f5259664...l_OSTRemix.rar
I spent a great deal of time trying to find this song myself, and I hope that this can be of service to you.
Stranglehold is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.