AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Total Eclipse/Muv-Luv

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-05-07, 04:46   Link #2361
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Scanning...
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by issuzark View Post
https://boards.4chan.org/m/thread/10763895
And so... TDA 01 is translated.
Read up guys!
OMG, thank you for the great news XD! Finally i can get to it XD.
__________________
delorean2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 17:37   Link #2362
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by issuzark View Post
https://boards.4chan.org/m/thread/10763895
And so... TDA 01 is translated.
Read up guys!
Though please understand that this is a quickly cleaned machine translation. There are mistakes and flow error abound. However once TDA 00 is released the crew will move on to fixing up TDA 01.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 19:23   Link #2363
issuzark
Resident yoyoer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Post-apocalyptic Seattle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
Though please understand that this is a quickly cleaned machine translation. There are mistakes and flow error abound. However once TDA 00 is released the crew will move on to fixing up TDA 01.
That's good to know. Good job guys.
Have a simple shop of Yuzuka.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________

柚香マイワイフ!<3
issuzark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 03:26   Link #2364
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by issuzark View Post
That's good to know. Good job guys.
Have a simple shop of Yuzuka.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
...I like how her right hand still suffers from muscle memory even though the axe is gone. :P
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 07:59   Link #2365
issuzark
Resident yoyoer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Post-apocalyptic Seattle
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
...I like how her right hand still suffers from muscle memory even though the axe is gone. :P
She could've been holding something else of similar size and shape. :P
__________________

柚香マイワイフ!<3
issuzark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 08:18   Link #2366
LunarChain
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by issuzark View Post
She could've been holding something else of similar size and shape. :P
sure, another axe =P
LunarChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-10, 09:36   Link #2367
dearfuture
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
There was a live about muv-luv(seems to be Schwarzes Marken game related)@ http://nico.ms/lv178933373 last night but I missed it. Has anyone watched the live? Or can anyone get some information about the live?
__________________
Wonderful Everyday~Discontinuous Existence
dearfuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-10, 09:52   Link #2368
LunarChain
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dearfuture View Post
There was a live about muv-luv(seems to be Schwarzes Marken game related)@ http://nico.ms/lv178933373 last night but I missed it. Has anyone watched the live? Or can anyone get some information about the live?
That's kimachi night fever session, which sometimes airs after the usual broadcast. The usual broadcast is the one with the updates about age projects. The one your linking is just like a Q&A session with kouki were he discusses lots of things, mostly general questions from fans about the movies he likes, anime, and so on, although he does answer some questions about muv luv franchise, but nothing big i guess. I used to follow the live streams, but after seeing how pointless the Kimachi session is I dont follow it anymore, I just watch a bit of the regular stream. If you have a premium nico account you can watch the regular broadcast now as a timeshifted program, but am afraid that the Q&A one is not timeshifted, since probably its not really worth it. Anyways what makes you think it has anything related to schwarz? did you see a portion of it or somethin?
LunarChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-10, 10:13   Link #2369
dearfuture
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarChain View Post
That's kimachi night fever session, which sometimes airs after the usual broadcast. The usual broadcast is the one with the updates about age projects. The one your linking is just like a Q&A session with kouki were he discusses lots of things, mostly general questions from fans about the movies he likes, anime, and so on, although he does answer some questions about muv luv franchise, but nothing big i guess. I used to follow the live streams, but after seeing how pointless the Kimachi session is I dont follow it anymore, I just watch a bit of the regular stream. If you have a premium nico account you can watch the regular broadcast now as a timeshifted program, but am afraid that the Q&A one is not timeshifted, since probably its not really worth it. Anyways what makes you think it has anything related to schwarz? did you see a portion of it or somethin?
Actually I saw it @https://twitter.com/age_soft by accident. The tags of the twitter include #schwarzesmarken.
I also found the "premium nico account" you memtioned but it requires money...
__________________
Wonderful Everyday~Discontinuous Existence
dearfuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-10, 11:38   Link #2370
LunarChain
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dearfuture View Post
Actually I saw it @https://twitter.com/age_soft by accident. The tags of the twitter include #schwarzesmarken.
I also found the "premium nico account" you memtioned but it requires money...
Ow, they always use all hash tags for muvluv, TE game, anime and so on for their live streams. I guess they added the schwarzesmarken hash tag since its also announced. I actually follow 2ch for schwarzesmarken news, and well so far there's nothing new. So dont worry, you didn't miss anything.
LunarChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-10, 22:50   Link #2371
dearfuture
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarChain View Post
Ow, they always use all hash tags for muvluv, TE game, anime and so on for their live streams. I guess they added the schwarzesmarken hash tag since its also announced. I actually follow 2ch for schwarzesmarken news, and well so far there's nothing new. So dont worry, you didn't miss anything.
I see...I can rest my heart now.
__________________
Wonderful Everyday~Discontinuous Existence
dearfuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-13, 10:06   Link #2372
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sleeping in Yokohama base, Section 9.
BTW guys, in case you weren't aware, Jutsuki Sen has released the 3rd patch for Altered Fable.
https://boards.4chan.org/m/thread/10...artial-patch-3
http://alternativeprojects.wordpress...y-jutsuki-sen/
__________________


When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-16, 11:48   Link #2373
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Age: 26
Good news. http://alternativeprojects.wordpress...01-translated/

Muv luv
Chronicles 01 translated!
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-17, 00:02   Link #2374
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The girl's bathroom
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Oh snap.

10char
__________________

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-25, 04:35   Link #2375
Tiberium Wolf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Portugal
Age: 34
Muv luv Chronicles 01 is so short!!! I want more!!!
__________________

Last edited by Tiberium Wolf; 2014-05-25 at 04:50.
Tiberium Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 13:55   Link #2376
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Scanning...
Age: 28
Can anyone please help me identify this MuvLuv songs ? Artist and song name please:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pocUAFs27ik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UBy_SPqb2M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFqyD704vRA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AVg5uIxL7Y
__________________
delorean2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-28, 07:40   Link #2377
issuzark
Resident yoyoer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Post-apocalyptic Seattle
Delorean,

I want that Yuzuka sprite pls.
__________________

柚香マイワイフ!<3
issuzark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-29, 11:06   Link #2378
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Scanning...
Age: 28
Check pm's .
__________________
delorean2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 13:25   Link #2379
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
And what happened to TE game?
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 04:03   Link #2380
Gundamx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
And what happened to TE game?
Muvluv Alternative Total Eclipse?
the game already out on ps3 and xbox360 and soon on PC
(2014-07-31)
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
eroge, military science fiction, yuimoto

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.