AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2003-12-24, 22:27   Link #1
Jin
Staked!

Send a message via AIM to Jin
Scryed Battle Theme

In the first episode of scryed when Kazuma is fighting Big Kun (when he starts transforming his arm) there is a really good beat playing in the background. It was also playing when he got the upgrade from the lightning alter user.

Does anyone know what this song is called?
Jin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-25, 17:26   Link #2
Megane
Sleepy Head

Send a message via AIM to Megane Send a message via MSN to Megane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin
In the first episode of scryed when Kazuma is fighting Big Kun (when he starts transforming his arm) there is a really good beat playing in the background. It was also playing when he got the upgrade from the lightning alter user.

Does anyone know what this song is called?
The preamble before the fight has "Juvenile Delinquency" playing in the background (Track 3 of the First OST), then after Kazuma brings out his alter the music shifts to something else briefly, which isn't on either of the two soundtracks, I'm afraid. I think that might have been the song you are after, in which case you'll have little luck getting hold of it, let alone it's name. The fights ends with "The 1st. 2nd. 3rd", also on the first soundtrack (Track 9).
Old 2003-12-26, 22:35   Link #3
Jin
Staked!

Send a message via AIM to Jin
that sucks. I listened to both those songs and thats not it. You know which battle theme I'm referring to, right? It starts of with a buzzing type sound then this technoish drumbeat comes into play.
Jin is offline   Reply With Quote