AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2014-06-02, 20:51   Link #6461
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
I'm not sure on the viability of 'other character/OC from a different series comes into one series and gets some girls that below to this series' MC' Apart from that though, Imagine Breaker in Campione-verse sounds good. Like how that katana was a lesser god maybe Imagine Breaker in this setting is a application of another entity? It'd explain the Dragon at least.

It's like Touma fighting Saints all over again You're better off giving Touma allies that can tank Saint-like foes and have IB be the attack/item that deals the final blow. Kamachi did say part of the appeal of Touma is that he can feasibly take down a Magic God but would get slaughtered by a normal person group of random thugs.
If he's using IB than yeah but I'd imagine IT/ and dragon would affect normals in mass. So I can't really even trust Kamachi on this front.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 20:54   Link #6462
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I was hoping to make someone a Campione in Touma's stead. Nothing says up yours to the campione mythos than by directly violating one rule by having a Campione serve a none campione.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 20:59   Link #6463
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
I was hoping to make someone a Campione in Touma's stead. Nothing says up yours to the campione mythos than by directly violating one rule by having a Campione serve a none campione.
You asking who to choose? lol My pick would be Fukiyose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or even Komoe!!! lol

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Old 2014-06-02, 21:05   Link #6464
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Unfortunately I was hoping someone from Campione. The people from to TAMNI-verse might make cameos but I'm not sure since this is supposed to be a world separate from TAMNIverse.
Old 2014-06-02, 21:30   Link #6465
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Unfortunately I was hoping someone from Campione. The people from to TAMNI-verse might make cameos but I'm not sure since this is supposed to be a world separate from TAMNIverse.
Suzuka? No no no Liliana <3 My love!

Old 2014-06-03, 00:26   Link #6466
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
If he's using IB than yeah but I'd imagine IT/ and dragon would affect normals in mass. So I can't really even trust Kamachi on this front.
This only works under the speculation that IT isnt like fiammas third arm (fog-like, cant affect the physical world without their respective powers), which is indeed the case until now, dragon only worked as mirage-like bigger IB, but if it is a fanfic than why not?
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-03, 00:55   Link #6467
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I think it can on some level. If not Othinus wouldn't have bothered blocking.
Old 2014-06-03, 21:37   Link #6468
Narrator 1
Master of Ellipsis

Personally, if I was doing a Campione/ToAru crossover, I'd put Kanzaki in there. She'd shine in Campione because she'd be able to show her stuff without being so far above the existing protags as she is in Index. In her own canon, Kanzaki roughly has the same problem that Misaka had in the early parts of Railgun; she either stomps the enemy in seconds or gets trotted out against divine enemies who can cause extinction events. Keep in mind, however, that putting her in a story like Campione would not lend well to the typical shounen "Level 1 hero fights against Level 100 enemy" scenario. It'd be a clash of titans.

As for the issue of "Imagine Breaker", that was one of the issues why I didn't put Touma in a starring role in my Index/Madoka crossover. (Issue 2 was that "Touma in Madokaverse" had been done at least three times already by the Japanese, while Issue 3 was that my story had a decided action/original flavor bent and I didn't really want to trade back-and-forth flame wars with fans who didn't want a male hero anywhere near their ambiguously lesbian magical girls.)

With that having been said, Imagine Breaker itself will very likely have some effect on the story. Just not in the most immediately obvious manner...
Old 2014-06-04, 00:10   Link #6469
LevelSeven

A hugh explosion happens in this world, suddenly kamachi kazuma finds himself in AC, the author who is now a prisonor of his own creation XD

was this made before?
Old 2014-06-04, 06:39   Link #6470
Narrator 1
Master of Ellipsis

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
A hugh explosion happens in this world, suddenly kamachi kazuma finds himself in AC, the author who is now a prisonor of his own creation XD

was this made before?
Actually, yeah, sort of. There was this one manga where a failing mangaka got sucked into his own bog-standard chuuni shounen manga. He then decided that the only way out was to end the manga on a dramatic note by killing off the heroine, so he kept coming up with these ways to try killing her while traveling with the main party. Sounds dark, yeah, but it was comedy. I don't remember offhand what the manga was called.
Old 2014-06-04, 09:14   Link #6471
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narrator 1 View Post
Actually, yeah, sort of. There was this one manga where a failing mangaka got sucked into his own bog-standard chuuni shounen manga. He then decided that the only way out was to end the manga on a dramatic note by killing off the heroine, so he kept coming up with these ways to try killing her while traveling with the main party. Sounds dark, yeah, but it was comedy. I don't remember offhand what the manga was called.
this sounded really interesting :I
but i mean if soemthing like that was ever used for a toaru fanfic...

imagine the hilarious scene where kamachi meets touma/accel/mikoto and find out about the horrible way of theri personality's...
it sounds awesome/funny/interesting/epic if it is in fiction but...
kamachi will experience how it is to live in a world where the carachters arent really humans...
the reactions exactly like it is predicted
Old 2014-06-04, 11:53   Link #6472
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narrator 1 View Post
LassbossxHero.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 18:09   Link #6473
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

Chapter 27 - The Beginning of the End

Not many chapters left until the stories end
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 06:35   Link #6474
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

>_>

<_<

ノ( ^_^ノ)
Spoiler for I just want to buy some hair-gel!!!:

I'll just leave this here.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.

Last edited by SmokinFerret88; 2014-06-06 at 06:47.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 06:42   Link #6475
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

^
But there must be continuation of this. I must know what happens next!
Old 2014-06-06, 06:45   Link #6476
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

There will be, of course there will be; that's just something for everyone to enjoy.

It's gonna work like The Price We Pay did; bit by bit until completion.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2014-06-06, 06:47   Link #6477
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

How often do these update and where do they get 'officially' posted?
Old 2014-06-06, 06:51   Link #6478
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

They come and go, depends on how driven I am to write it. Spur of the moment most instances, though I can pull through in less than a few hours if the 'project' carries enough motivation with it.

As for where it's posted; FF.net but it usually comes through here first.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2014-06-06, 06:56   Link #6479
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Well, whenever you have time then. I'll keep a lookout for any updates then.
Old 2014-06-06, 06:58   Link #6480
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Kay, just pop in if you see an influx of me or other people posting here.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction